Author Topic: Your biggest regret  (Read 10704 times)

raiseyourfist

Re: Your biggest regret
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2008, 10:45:16 PM »
For some people the first and worst regret was being born in the first place....

Depressed person: "80 million sperm and i had to be the fastest... well then why was that the one and only thing i ever got right in my shady existence"...

cheer up mate. Not to worry, you WILL get married! Women these days are blind...but eventually they get to their senses. Not to worry. And if it helps, you're not the only one ;)

If you want to get married, avoid American women like the plague, go abroad to find your wife, go somewhere where women still value family life and their husbands. You'll find nothing but disrespect and misery marrying a woman from here my friend.

thankfully i dont live in what you call "America"

Are the women nicer in Austrailia?  :)
no!!!!!! They are just as bad as americans!!! they make me sick!!!!!! Im warning you !

Darnit! I thought I found a loophole! I figured, hey, Austrailian women, they're not American and they speak english!  ;D

The problem is i have only ever been to America when i was 12 and that was only to go to Disneyland..

American women tend to be quite arrogant, or at least from what i have seen and heard...

Australian women are easy going, some times rude but easy to get along with as friends getting further than that in my few grim experiences is quite an arguous task

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2008, 10:45:41 PM »
For some people the first and worst regret was being born in the first place....

Depressed person: "80 million sperm and i had to be the fastest... well then why was that the one and only thing i ever got right in my shady existence"...

cheer up mate. Not to worry, you WILL get married! Women these days are blind...but eventually they get to their senses. Not to worry. And if it helps, you're not the only one ;)

If you want to get married, avoid American women like the plague, go abroad to find your wife, go somewhere where women still value family life and their husbands. You'll find nothing but disrespect and misery marrying a woman from here my friend.

no!!!!!! They are just as bad as americans!!! they make me sick!!!!!! Im warning you !

Darnit! I thought I found a loophole! I figured, hey, Austrailian women, they're not American and they speak english!  ;D
no my friend, theire terrible i tell you, terrible!!! *spit in disgust *
theire little  drunk whores

raiseyourfist

« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2008, 10:48:25 PM »

between Sprinbok chicks and Aussies i can't tell the diff

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2008, 10:52:18 PM »

believe me...believe me there's one hell of a difference!

raiseyourfist

« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2008, 10:56:43 PM »

we have thousands living in Sydney i also wen to school with some of them from Johannesburg so i know what i am talking about on that one... i also have a few friends that are South African who say the same thing

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2008, 10:59:17 PM »

we have thousands living in Sydney i also wen to school with some of them from Johannesburg so i know what i am talking about on that one... i also have a few friends that are South African who say the same thing
what are they saying exactly? Also, what are theire surnames? AND, remember there's a difference, a MOERSE difference between english south africans, and BOERS !

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2008, 10:59:52 PM »
At this point, my dream girl isn't Pamela Anderson anymore, my dream girl is somewhere in rural eastern europe doing the laundry on a rock by the river. And instead of bitching that my place isn't posh enough for her, she'll be marveling at the inside plumbing and electricity, and her good fortune to be with me.  :::D
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 11:02:22 PM by New Yorker »
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2008, 11:06:06 PM »

Yeah, apparently Britney Spears and Paris Hilton are the role models for modern western women lately. It is stupid and tragic. Sadly they think they've got the upper hand and it's all great, but they're hurting themselves and wrecking their lives. When the fun is over, they'll find themselves old, alone, unwanted, and sporting a bunch of idiotic ugly tattoos and piercings that look ridiculous on an older woman.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2008, 11:07:20 PM »

what are they saying exactly? Also, what are theire surnames? AND, remember there's a difference, a MOERSE difference between english south africans, and BOERS !

Boer women are damn fine but they tend to be very materialistic similarly to Aussie women and yes i do know both English SAFFA's and Boer ones to and i guess you could say there is a slight distinction in the way the behave, act and look...

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2008, 11:11:05 PM »

Boer women are damn fine but they tend to be very materialistic similarly to Aussie women and yes i do know both English SAFFA's and Boer ones to and i guess you could say there is a slight distinction in the way the behave, act and look...
Materialistic, hmm...yes, but also VERY VERY G-D fearing! I can see why they are materialistic-they've lost what they had, and would hold on to what little they have in order for their children.  "sligh distinction"  ??? ha...

raiseyourfist

« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2008, 11:15:18 PM »

Materialistic, hmm...yes, but also VERY VERY G-D fearing! I can see why they are materialistic-they've lost what they had, and would hold on to what little they have in order for their children.  "sligh distinction"  ??? ha...

I personally have a few family members who lived in South Africa for many years and say the same thing but i don't think their materialistic desires is due to the end of Apartheid if that is what you're referring to...

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #61 on: January 22, 2008, 11:19:09 PM »

I personally have a few family members who lived in South Africa for many years and say the same thing but i don't think their materialistic desires is due to the end of Apartheid if that is what you're referring to...
Please be more precise. What were they saying? Don't get me wrong, ofcourse there are black sheep within Boer women, just like there are black sheep within all good society's.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #62 on: January 22, 2008, 11:21:14 PM »
i don't know much about love and that stuff, but mayby it's G-D's way of preventing you from marrying someone you should not be-as she might be a bad person, or just the fact that G-D has other plans for you, like a BETTER wife-to-be. O0 Just my idea.

Thanks. I appreciate the remarks as well as Shadow's remarks. You guys might be right. Yet I still learned a lesson not to repeat the mistake I made. I feel a bit bold and vulnerable actually revealing what I said which led to the misunderstanding. When the check came, she took out her wallet to pay and I took my wallet out at the same time. I was a bit confused at this moment and then asked how she wants to handle it. She said, "It's up to you." I wasn't sure exactly what she meant or what she wanted. All I wanted to do was give her what she wanted. I had no problem paying, but didn't want to take away her choice if she wanted to chip in as well. So I said something to the extent that I would pay it this time and that if we have a second date and if she wanted to help out then, then she could chip in then. She took this to mean that me paying the check right then and there was contingent on whether or not we were gonna have a second date. I said, "No, no! It's the other way around!" She let out this really snide laugh which scared the living crap out of me. I just said, "No, it's no problem!" I paid the whole check, including the tip without asking anything from her. I thought and really hoped the matter was settled. But apparently, the next day, that was the issue that cost me everything. Before I stumbled, she was extremely amorous with everything she said to me, never had such a beautiful woman be so amorous like this and then just to have it fall apart in an instant like this. I know I missed a critical cue and said something really stupid and beat myself over it for the longest time. But needless to say, I learned a valuable lesson whenever I go out on a first date with a girl, I just go ahead and take the initiative to pay without uttering a word. If the girl really wants to pay, then she can object and stop me. But I learned that taking on a wait and see attitude, which I previously thought was the proper and respectable thing to do, could lead to misunderstandings and could be destructive. So perhaps she overreacted and this could be a sign that she wasn't right for me. Yet at the same time, I realize that this type of mistake that I made still has the potential of instantly ruining a first date and any chance I have with any girl, and know better how to avoid that pitfall. My G-d, have I spilled too much? :)

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2008, 11:26:56 PM »
i don't know much about love and that stuff, but mayby it's G-D's way of preventing you from marrying someone you should not be-as she might be a bad person, or just the fact that G-D has other plans for you, like a BETTER wife-to-be. O0 Just my idea.

Thanks. I appreciate the remarks as well as Shadow's remarks. You guys might be right. Yet I still learned a lesson not to repeat the mistake I made. I feel a bit bold and vulnerable actually revealing what I said which led to the misunderstanding. When the check came, she took out her wallet to pay and I took my wallet out at the same time. I was a bit confused at this moment and then asked how she wants to handle it. She said, "It's up to you." I wasn't sure exactly what she meant or what she wanted. All I wanted to do was give her what she wanted. I had no problem paying, but didn't want to take away her choice if she wanted to chip in as well. So I said something to the extent that I would pay it this time and that if we have a second date and if she wanted to help out then, then she could chip in then. She took this to mean that me paying the check right then and there was contingent on whether or not we were gonna have a second date. I said, "No, no! It's the other way around!" She let out this really snide laugh which scared the living crap out of me. I just said, "No, it's no problem!" I paid the whole check, including the tip without asking anything from her. I thought and really hoped the matter was settled. But apparently, the next day, that was the issue that cost me everything. Before I stumbled, she was extremely amorous with everything she said to me, never had such a beautiful woman be so amorous like this and then just to have it fall apart in an instant like this. I know I missed a critical cue and said something really stupid and beat myself over it for the longest time. But needless to say, I learned a valuable lesson whenever I go out on a first date with a girl, I just go ahead and take the initiative to pay without uttering a word. If the girl really wants to pay, then she can object and stop me. But I learned that taking on a wait and see attitude, which I previously thought was the proper and respectable thing to do, could lead to misunderstandings and could be destructive. So perhaps she overreacted and this could be a sign that she wasn't right for me. Yet at the same time, I realize that this type of mistake that I made still has the potential of instantly ruining a first date and any chance I have with any girl, and know better how to avoid that pitfall. My G-d, have I spilled too much? :)
haha, no Brother, it's good to let it out. And i think you're right, she did in fact overreact-and she was not right for you. In fct, imagine you were married, and children, and there was a misunderstanding then...it wouldn't have been good-therefor, i come to the conclusion that it was actually  a good thing Daniel, besides, best to make a mistake the 1st time-see her reaction. This saves money!

Don't worry, G-D will provide.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2008, 11:29:10 PM »

haha, no Brother, it's good to let it out. And i think you're right, she did in fact overreact-and she was not right for you. In fct, imagine you were married, and children, and there was a misunderstanding then...it wouldn't have been good-therefor, i come to the conclusion that it was actually  a good thing Daniel, besides, best to make a mistake the 1st time-see her reaction. This saves money!

Don't worry, G-D will provide.

Thanks Boer. Many people have said the same thing you have and this could be a very valid point. I like your posts!

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2008, 11:31:26 PM »

My G-d, have I spilled too much? :)

Nope, that's just normal stuff to talk about with guys. The only mistake you made was being to accomidating, You should go out with a mindset that she is a lucky girl to be out with you, that you are the prize I don't mean like a jerk, like a confident guy that know's his worth, she'll be very attracted to you for it.  8;)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2008, 11:34:03 PM »

My G-d, have I spilled too much? :)

Nope, that's just normal stuff to talk about with guys. The only mistake you made was being to accomidating, You should go out with a mindset that she is a lucky girl to be out with you, that you are the prize I don't mean like a jerk, like a confident guy that know's his worth, she'll be very attracted to you for it.  8;)

Excellent point! You're absolutely right!

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #67 on: January 22, 2008, 11:37:22 PM »
I like your posts!
why thank you.
Just a last thing, YOU were the winner...you were eventually not going to make it. So ultimately, YOU saved time and money. And New Yorker is right, YOU are a PRIZE O0

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #68 on: January 22, 2008, 11:40:44 PM »
I like your posts!
why thank you.
Just a last thing, YOU were the winner...you were eventually not going to make it. So ultimately, YOU saved time and money. And New Yorker is right, YOU are a PRIZE O0

Thanks, man! You're a good prize too  O0

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #69 on: January 22, 2008, 11:43:18 PM »
I like your posts!
why thank you.

Thanks, man! You're a good prize too  O0
haha, well, im not too sure about that

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #70 on: January 23, 2008, 09:15:29 PM »
My 1 regret: Immaturity in high school. What I mean is dating and relationships. If I had known then what I know now.....!  ^-^

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #71 on: January 24, 2008, 01:24:28 AM »
I would say it's probably not finding my purpose in life at a younger age so I could have been a little more focused going after it.