Author Topic: Proof: Jews were very loyal to the German state  (Read 2775 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Proof: Jews were very loyal to the German state
« on: January 22, 2008, 12:19:47 PM »
I have heard before a short time a ask-JTF radioshow, where Chaim mentioned, that the Jews were in general very loyal citizens of Germany. They do all in their power to be good Germans.

He is right.

I have found in the book "The Jews of Oldenburg" [ISBN: 387358056X], written by Rabbi Leo Trepp a picture:

The translation of the text is:

Abb. 13: Decoration table, prayer for the terretorial lord from the years between 1831-1844, German and Hebrew, former synagog in Oevelgoenne, now museum Oldenburg.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Proof: Jews were very loyal to the German state
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 09:27:04 PM »
Yes Golden Pheasent this is very interesting Jews who served in German Army ww1                 http://gmic.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=17642&pid=171042&st=0&
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 09:49:46 PM »
Yes this is all very interesting :)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2008, 09:51:48 PM »
   I can believe that a select few Jews who thought they were both Jewish and German were loyal to the German state at that time. I do however feel that Jews who are not loyal to Hashem lack the ability to be loyal to anything or anyone. A Jew who converts to another religion will not be loyal to that religion. Many who were ashamed of being Jewish may have claimed to be loyal to Germany, but in actuality they were not.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2008, 09:52:30 PM »
Haber received the iron cross for inventing the "yperite"
Most of his family died in gas chambers.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2008, 09:54:18 PM »
   I can believe that a select few Jews who thought they were both Jewish and German were loyal to the German state at that time. I do however feel that Jews who are not loyal to Hashem lack the ability to be loyal to anything or anyone. A Jew who converts to another religion will not be loyal to that religion. Many who were ashamed of being Jewish may have claimed to be loyal to Germany, but in actuality they were not.
It was 1,000,000 most remained Jewish a few converted

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2008, 10:11:51 PM »

Out of those one remained Jewish, how many really did in spirit? I know that unlike in the US, most Jews did not convert to alternate forms of Judaism such as worshiping MLK YS"Z. All I know, is that we had a lack of Jews who had Kahanist ideals to prevent the whole thing from happening in the first place.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2008, 10:13:43 PM »

Out of those one remained Jewish, how many really did in spirit? I know that unlike in the US, most Jews did not convert to alternate forms of Judaism such as worshiping MLK YS"Z. All I know, is that we had a lack of Jews who had Kahanist ideals to prevent the whole thing from happening in the first place.
thats true but i don'nt Jews who pray to martin king

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2008, 11:54:32 PM »
thats true but i don'nt Jews who pray to martin king

I recently walked out of services from one of those fake rabbis. I went to one of those fake synagogues because I was with a Jewish group and it was after(not before) shabbat dinner. I'm not religious and don't believe you have to be orthodox to be a good Jew, but no matter what you are, the laws of the torah still apply. Especially in services themselves. I should have walked out as soon as they started using microphones and should have realized that I was being disrespectful to Hashem in order to be respectful to the congregation but the thought just didn't dawn on me at that time. I left as soon as the services changed from L'Chad Dodee to MLK YS"Z. They don't technically pray to him, but still worship him as an idol. In the US, this problem is rampant. Sadly enough, it also exists in Eretz Yisrael. On one of the JTF shows Chaim mentioned a MLK YS"Z forest in Israel. Here is something even more recent.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/852791.html