Author Topic: Let's pray that Huckabee drops out.  (Read 2836 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Let's pray that Huckabee drops out.
« on: January 22, 2008, 04:22:05 PM »
Everyone,

I would like to propose a spiritual-warfare strategy against Hanoi John: all of us ought to fervently and committedly entreaty to G-d that he will move Mike Huckabee's heart to withdraw from the race, in the interests of his party and the nation. After seeing Larry Flynt drop out of the running today, I am inspired and know full well that the L-rd can pull this off again with Huckabee.

Now, I don't intend any harm to Huckabee (even though I never really trusted him, I did recognize he was at least worth giving a chance to), but his presence now only sucks conservative votes away from Romney. If he is a man of G-d, as he claims to be, then his heart and mind should be receptive to doing what's best for the country and people, rather than continuing in a futile cause.

(PS: Mods, unsticky the "let's tell Fred Thompson to drop out" thread, since it has already come to pass.)

Chaimfan
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 08:24:41 PM by Ambiorix »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Please sticky: Let's pray that Huckabee drops out.
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 04:24:09 PM »
I  THINK McCain will win :-\
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 04:25:16 PM »
Now that Fraud is gone, we have some chance. If Huckabee dropped out, it would be a sure thing he loses.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 04:26:48 PM »
Why the HELL didn't Fraud drop out BEFORE S. Carolina?!! The Huckster would have won!!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2008, 04:27:43 PM »
Why the HELL didn't Fraud drop out BEFORE S. Carolina?!! The Huckster would have won!!
My point exactly!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2008, 04:29:36 PM »
My point exactly!
Because he was McCains stalking horse
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2008, 04:34:45 PM »
My point exactly!

I wouldn't be surprised if McCain payed Fraud to stay in the race till S.C

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2008, 04:35:33 PM »
My point exactly!

I wouldn't be surprised if McCain payed Fraud to stay in the race till S.C
It's possible

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2008, 04:40:17 PM »
I just e-mailed the McCain website with this question:

"I want to know how much McCain paid Fraud Thompson to stay in the race till South Carolina was over?"

::)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2008, 04:45:37 PM »
Thompson was just in the race to knock out McCain's rivals.

Kind of like Wesley Clark and Al Sharpton did to Kerry and Dean in 2004.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2008, 05:52:41 PM »

This is getting ugly, the chances we end up with a RINO or a neocommunist liberal are going up dramatically. If Hitlery gets in, even if her hag a*s is thrown out after the 4 years is up, the damage caused to the country could be irreversable.  >:(
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2008, 06:15:05 PM »
Thompson was just a spoiler... Bought and Paid for by the Left Wing Establishment who never wanted any alternative come November.  >:(!
I hope we can revive the people from this Dead Beat!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Let's pray that Huckabee drops out.
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2008, 11:49:21 PM »
I wouldn't pray that Huckabee drops out but I would pray that God's will be done in this situation.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2008, 11:56:32 PM »
I would rather pray for Mccains cancer to start spreading like wildfire.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2008, 05:00:31 AM »
Thompson just wanted to be VP.

Now it can be told- The Thompson story
by Carl Cameron

Back in March of 07 at the CPAC convention in DC several former Fred Thompson Congressional staffers told me Fred Thompson was thinking about a run. Some of his Tennessee cronies had been talking him up too.

I reported first that he was eyeing a White House bid. At the time several insiders told me OFF THE RECORD that it was largely a trial ballon to guage his popularity and float his name as a possible vice presidential nominee. I was sworn to silence.

Those insiders have now lifted the conditions on our conversations. From March to August of 07 through postponed announcement days, staff changes, firings, resignations and general disarray the Thompson camp was stunned by the incredibly positive response and didn’t really know how to manage it. The trial balloon soared mighty high and he found himself being dragged into a race that he was not even sure how to run.

He took third in Iowa and Third in South Carolina, after which his aides openly suggested the #2 slot on the ticket. The circle has been closed, and Fred Dalton Thompson is waiting to see if he gets the call from the eventual nominee.

He has not said who he will endorse. He is friends with John McCain. But if he doesn’t throw his support behind anyone …it makes it easier to be picked by everyone.

http://cameron.blogs.foxnews.com/2008/01/22/now-it-can-be-told-the-thompson-story/
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 05:02:48 AM by dhimmi_pride »

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2008, 12:26:29 PM »
I have to disagree with you. 

Huckabee has the potential to win Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia and Tennessee

McCain is also from the south so if Huckabee were to drop out, then those states might all consider voting for McCain.  Huckabee staying in the race could prevent McCain from winning those states. 

The goal needs to be for McCain not to win Florida and then on the Super Tuesday, to limit the number of states and delegates that McCain wins. 

Similarly, Giuliani needs to be able to stay on and defeat McCain in NY, NJ and CT, despite the fact that McCain has caught up to him in those states.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2008, 01:34:28 PM »
Huckabee is broke:

http://www.spectator.org/dsp_article.asp?art_id=12611

Chaim was right again!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2008, 01:45:44 PM »
Huckabee is broke:

http://www.spectator.org/dsp_article.asp?art_id=12611

Chaim was right again!

I think he's trying to spend his campaign funding wisely.  He doesn't expect to win Florida so it's likely that he'll focus on Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia and Tennessee. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2008, 01:56:08 PM »
I would love for Huckabee to have a big surge on Super Tuesday, because I like him better than Romney, but I don't see that happening right now.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2008, 02:55:44 PM »
Romney is a cagey businessman, so if you think about in dealing with the nation's economy which right now is not really that good maybe that will work.  The US dollar is so weaken right now it is not even funny. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2008, 04:43:27 PM »
Romney is a cagey businessman, so if you think about in dealing with the nation's economy which right now is not really that good maybe that will work.  The US dollar is so weaken right now it is not even funny. 

But would Romney try to do what's good for the economy? 

Duncan Hunter has been accurate on very important issues.  The media censored him from debates and then when it got close to the primaries, they banned him.  Would Romney listen to what Hunter has discussed?

http://dhgrassrevolt.wordpress.com/2007/11/03/hunter-calls-on-romney-to-oppose-bain-partnership-with-chinese-company/

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2008, 05:31:55 PM »
MasterWolf1:  "...The US dollar is so weaken right now it is not even funny..."

For some time now, the dollar's value has been entirely psychological; backed entirely by peoples' faith in the integrity and strength of the United States of America.

The Federal Reserve was able to manipulate world currency markets to the extent that paper dollars with absolutely no backing became the world's reserve currency standard for all purchases of oil; hence the term "petro-dollars".

All countries viewed the U.S. dollar as the most stable and valuable currency; as stable and rock-solid as the United States of America.

Today, the whole world has been watching with genuine alarm at the mismanagement, corruption, fraud, and deceit emanating from Washington; hoping against hope that it was only a temporary phase and that all would return back to normal.

But the U.S. economy worsens by the minute, and can not be checked.

It's too late to stop the bleeding, and Washington has to borrow money from Red China and the Muslims each and every day, just to continue spending like a drunken sailor; with no possibility of ever repaying the increasing debts.

Result:  The "psychological" backing for the dollar has turned into a purely psychological "contempt" for the dollar and for the government which prints it.

The previous "Great Depression" started during a time when America was a creditor nation without debt, without credit cards, and with self-sufficiency in food and agriculture.

One thing you can count on:  The current developing world crisis will be met and managed by the same folks who sealed your borders, deported all the Muslim terrorists, and saved New Orleans from flood.

Bush even has to borrow the money which he intends to use to "stimulate our economy" from the same Red Chinese Communists and Arabs whom we already can not pay back our previous loans.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2008, 08:13:22 PM »
i back chaim. but not for romney.

Huckabee is far from out of this, he has just had fred thimpson drop out, and duncan hunter endorsing him....

Florida only had 57 delegates, romney will do poor on super tuesday as there are alot of bible belts states that hate mormons(lets be honest).

Remember huckabee is second to romney in delegates at the moment, he is far from out of it, and is currently ahead of ruudy in florida according to the polls.

Ruudy i predict will do a one man destruction of mccaine in the debate, and i can see romney attacking him as well....This leaves huckabee on his own, as fred has gone so he cant be stalked by him anymore...

I can see huckabee taking the presindetial nomination, i honestly can....