;)
« on: January 22, 2008, 04:28:58 PM »
;)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 04:10:05 PM by SirGallantry »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
He does'nt care about white black marraige
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Yahh, too bad Ron Paul is a moron.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Listen to this short video he really does'nt know how to name his children

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
STOP IT WITH THE OBSESSION OF "NEO-CON". 

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Mister Hanoi Buritto McCain is not NeoCon whatever this mean; and he'll throw the Israel and Europe to Musie lions in no mean time. Every nazi is backing him up he can't be good! 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline aggressi0n

• Full JTFer
Anyone find the irony in this Taft thing funny? Taft supported the 16th amendment.

Offline Matthias Corvinus

• Full JTFer
Ron Paul needs to disassociate himself from the StørmFrønt White Nationalist Community before he can be taken seriously. He didn't ask these people to run banner ads on their Web site, but he hasn't asked them to take the ads off their Web site either.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
Frankly, I think Paul's policy towards Israel is exactly what JTF has been yelling for years. CUT ALL FOREIGN AID TO ISRAEL AND THE ARABS. DONT TELL ISRAEL WHAT TO DO. NO ISRAELI-ARAB PEACE DEALS. Just stay out.

His neo-con thing does scare me a bit.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America