Author Topic: THE QPTV SHOWS ARE SO LATE, I NEED A RESPONSE FROM CHAIM AND ANY IN QUEENS  (Read 976 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I just got done watching the QPTV show when Chaim mentions before the Michigan primaries. Is there a way we can we have something a bit more up to date?  The show was aired before Michigan and it makes us look silly when he is saying " I predict Romney will lose Michigan ".  We need to have them update.  Is there anyone here has a thought on this?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
I just got done watching the QPTV show when Chaim mentions before the Michigan primaries. Is there a way we can we have something a bit more up to date?  The show was aired before Michigan and it makes us look silly when he is saying " I predict Romney will lose Michigan ".  We need to have them update.  Is there anyone here has a thought on this?

Where can a person get this TV show?  Is this shown in the United states?  And I thought Chaim said he wasn't sure if it would be Romney or Mccain?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I am hoping it will get on the website but if these shows are a week or 2 old from the time its being taped when Michigan is over it makes it look silly.  No one can do anything when its 2 weeks ol.   I would like links on the website either audio or video.  I can send copies out on my lists.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
What are the new schedules? for this year?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Are you in Queens?

Night Scheduale:  Tuesday 7:30pm @ Channel 56
                         Tuesday 10.30pm @ Channel 34

Daytime Schedual:  Monday 4:30pm @Channel 56
                           Monday 5:00pm @ Channel 34

But this is only going to reach a Queens audience, I would need a link either from here or the website of the weekly shows I can send it out to hundreds but also an update would be helpfull. 

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
I don't think there's anything Chaim or anyone else can do about the delayed broadcast on QPTV. The only way of keeping the political videos up to date and before the primaries is just to upload it to youtube and the other online broadcast services.