Author Topic: WHAT'S EVERYONE'S OCCUPATION?  (Read 7383 times)

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
WHAT'S EVERYONE'S OCCUPATION?
« on: January 22, 2008, 10:09:20 PM »
I think we'd done this before but, I didn't catch it the first time?

unfortunately I think everyone knows I'm a teacher in the worst school system in the world

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
Re: WHAT'S EVERYONE'S OCCUPATION?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 10:10:06 PM »
Well Nurse by trade. Honey Do This please via the wife.
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 10:14:06 PM »
Bookkeeper but I am learning computer programming now.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 10:15:03 PM »

Computer Network administrator, and freelance website designer.  ^-^
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Kiwi

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2008, 10:16:57 PM »
Government employee and Nurse.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2008, 10:18:05 PM »
Govt Employee
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Madeline

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2008, 11:46:03 PM »
psychologist/psychotherapist  :-*

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2008, 11:53:45 PM »
I am a majority shareholder of a webhosting and webdesign company. I am also an IT and work on computer networks and servers. I am learning to program in PHP.

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2008, 11:56:21 PM »
Well my plans are to become a University Professor teaching Nursing to the Next Generation.....only 4 years more to go lol
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2008, 11:57:46 PM »
I'm working on opening my own
decorative objects society/entreprise.

I try to find a job as caricaturist as well.

:)
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2008, 12:14:13 AM »
I make smiles happy :)
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Joe Schmo

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2008, 12:16:03 AM »
Musician.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2008, 12:37:36 AM »
Counter-Terrorist Student. I also do Web Design. Computer Programming sounds quite interesting. I would like to learn server-based web design.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2008, 12:42:02 AM »
I'm a supervisor/sales associate for a retail company. I'm also a student.

Offline aggressi0n

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2008, 12:43:03 AM »
MSgt in the Marines/After hours trader.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2008, 04:53:18 AM »
I am a majority shareholder of a webhosting and webdesign company. I am also an IT and work on computer networks and servers. I am learning to program in PHP.

Hey we're in the same business.  8)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2008, 05:02:33 AM »
I am self-employed in retail.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2008, 06:11:39 AM »

any of you two into server-side web design?

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2008, 06:25:23 AM »

Nope, just the fun front end stuff. Server side is a pain, database design... unnngh, difficult, dry, and boring, I guess that's why it pays. Alot of that stuff is automated now anyway to make life easier for web designers, check out the latest version of Dreamweaver I think it has a lot of that built into it. But then you have to choose what you want to use to handle your database, if you have lots of money you can use Oracle, otherwise cheaper web databases include Adobe's cold fusion (formerly Macromedia), or Microsoft's Active Server Pages.  :)   

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2008, 06:27:18 AM »

Nope, just the fun front end stuff. Server side is a pain, database design... unnngh, difficult, dry, and boring, I guess that's why it pays. Alot of that stuff is automated now anyway to make life easier for web designers, check out the latest version of Dreamweaver I think it has a lot of that built into it. But then you have to choose what you want to use to handle your database, if you have lots of money you can use Oracle, otherwise cheaper web databases include Adobe's cold fusion (formerly Macromedia), or Microsoft's Active Server Pages.  :)   
yup ok. Thing is, i think in order to keep up these days, and with more people doing it...we need to keep up, and be unique. Get my drift. What's your website? Do you work with Flash?

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2008, 09:10:19 AM »
Contractor for FEDEX:)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 09:01:07 AM by serbchicago »
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2008, 09:12:12 AM »
MSgt in the Marines/After hours trader.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2008, 09:14:08 AM »
Semper Fi from one Jarhead to another.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2008, 09:28:48 AM »
Despite the rumor that I'm an expert in manicures, Range Rovers and the Jerry Springer show... I can only wish I had that life.  ;)

My main job title is Mother.

I'm also an ICU RN and government employee  :'( ...I need the benefits.

See Skippy...in some ways we are a lot alike.    :::D  :::D  :::D ...no not really for the most part I work with the living.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2008, 10:01:05 AM »
I'm just postman... I'm making uniwersity degree on law to get a job in Justice Departament or Police... I'll try to make it before our dhimi politicians won't bring WWIII.;)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm