Author Topic: GOD HATES FAGS group to piket heath ledger funeral  (Read 1231 times)

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
GOD HATES FAGS group to piket heath ledger funeral
« on: January 23, 2008, 02:06:25 AM »

These morons call themselves christians abusing the families of soldiers and gay people >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

http://www.godhatesfags.com/written/fliers/20080122_heath-ledger-brokeback-mountain.pdf

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
Re: G-d HATES FAGS group to piket heath ledger funeral
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 02:09:26 AM »
This group is from my home state. They were sued in civil court and got slamed hard with a several million dollars and are now effectively broke. Now it is up to the Federal Court to collect and auction off property.  They were sued by the father of an Ameican Service Man and he won hands down.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 02:14:25 AM by KansasJew »
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 04:52:05 AM »

So I suppose someone that plays the part of a murderer in a movie is now a murderer? These people are twisted and pathetic.  >:(
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 04:55:03 PM »
Their pickketing or soldiers funerals is the stupidest thing they could do.

The military is probably the only institution in America that doesn't allow Gays to join.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2008, 05:01:55 PM »

The military is probably the only institution in America that doesn't allow Gays to join.

They doing this becouse acording to their doctrine US GIs are killed becouse of gays being acepted in America, some kind of G-d Wratch like in Sodoma. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2008, 05:16:23 PM »

They doing this becouse acording to their doctrine US GIs are killed becouse of gays being acepted in America, some kind of G-d Wratch like in Sodoma. 

Lunacy, why attack the one institution that does not accept gays?

This is Lunacy.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

newman

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2008, 05:19:07 PM »

Lunacy, why attack the one institution that does not accept gays?

This is Lunacy.

Well their beliefs aren't really based on logic to begin with.

Offline Alexander

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2008, 06:19:40 AM »
This Bible verse is on their flyer:
Ephesians 5:6 ...for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
Cherrypicking verses out of the Bible with no context is what crackpot groups like this use to suck in ignorant followers. That is not even the entire 6th verse!
Just going back to Ep. 4:29 will reveal a totally different message. (forgive me for quoting NT scripture but these kind of Christians drive me crazy)

29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:

32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

1 Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;

2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;

4 Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.

5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light

Of course homosexuality is an abomination but please leave the wrath to God.

Just Erica

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2008, 06:30:50 AM »

These morons call themselves christians abusing the families of soldiers and gay people >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

http://www.godhatesfags.com/written/fliers/20080122_heath-ledger-brokeback-mountain.pdf
I don't hate too many people in my life so I'll just say this..."God Hates Morons." There is nothing Christian about them.