Author Topic: Reform Jews to sell their temple to Muslim group.  (Read 8994 times)

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
Re: Reform Jews to sell their temple to Muslim group.
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2008, 09:19:37 PM »

Yes they are. Allah is not the word for the G-d of Israel. It is the name of an Arab pagan rock G-d that Mohammeds tribe worshipped. It was his favorite and when he starting making things up about the angel Gabriel visiting him he forced others to worship it too. The Koran does not contain any of the books from the Jewish Bible like the Christian Bible does. How can you bash Christians like that and say that the Muslim Nazi's belief in G-d is better than that of Christians who really do worship the G-d of Israel?
Judaism holds that there can only be one G-d, not three.  And logic holds that a father cannot be his own son.

Well you should study and learn what Christians actually believe about the Trinity then. Christians do not believe in three Gods, they believe in One G-d who acts in three ways: as G-d the creator in the heavens, through the Holy Spirit on Earth and through Jesus. It may not seem logical that a son can be his own father but it is also not logical for a human to place limits on a superior perfect human being, G-d. I understand that you of course do not believe in the Trinity or in Jesus but I don't see how you can say that Islam is better than Christianity.
You think this is just my opinion.  This is the opinion of nearly every Rabbi in the past 2,000 years.
Islam was invented in the 7th century so how is that possible?

I'm not asking you to believe in Christianity but when you make incorrect claims about what we believe, that we worship three Gods making us not even Monotheistic, then I feel the need to correct you and explain how Christians view the Trinity. We believe in one G-d that acts in three distinct ways- as the G-d that created the heavens and the Earth, through the Holy Spirit on Earth, and through Jesus.

And not all Christians even believe in the Trinity btw although all Catholics, Orthodox, and most Protestants do.
There are very few Rabbis from the past 2,000 years who have not held that Christianity is Avodah Zarah.  Saying that G-d is divisible, or that He is three and yet somehow at the same time one, is Avodah Zarah.  Islam, no matter what crazy and dangerous beliefs they hold, is not.
Explain to me how worshipping Allah, a pagan rock god, and having the hadj, a pagan ritual that existed long before Islam as a central tenent of faith is not idolworship. You make a big deal out of Christians believing that God acts in three ways, which we name, yet Muslims giving God 99 Names is somehow acceptable.

By labeling Christians Avodah Zarah you are also saying that we can not be Noahides which I also think is wrong. Most Christians including myself believe that we are following the laws of Noah. Believing in the Trinity is not idol worship. It is offensive to call us idol worshipers and polytheists when we reject idol worship and believe in one God. No non-Christian believes in the Trinity but those that do believe that it is one God not three and you should respect our beliefs and not give us labels that we don't accept ourselves.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2008, 09:28:09 PM »

Yes they are. Allah is not the word for the G-d of Israel. It is the name of an Arab pagan rock G-d that Mohammeds tribe worshipped. It was his favorite and when he starting making things up about the angel Gabriel visiting him he forced others to worship it too. The Koran does not contain any of the books from the Jewish Bible like the Christian Bible does. How can you bash Christians like that and say that the Muslim Nazi's belief in G-d is better than that of Christians who really do worship the G-d of Israel?
Judaism holds that there can only be one G-d, not three.  And logic holds that a father cannot be his own son.

Well you should study and learn what Christians actually believe about the Trinity then. Christians do not believe in three Gods, they believe in One G-d who acts in three ways: as G-d the creator in the heavens, through the Holy Spirit on Earth and through Jesus. It may not seem logical that a son can be his own father but it is also not logical for a human to place limits on a superior perfect human being, G-d. I understand that you of course do not believe in the Trinity or in Jesus but I don't see how you can say that Islam is better than Christianity.
You think this is just my opinion.  This is the opinion of nearly every Rabbi in the past 2,000 years.

I'm not asking you to believe in Christianity but when you make incorrect claims about what we believe, that we worship three Gods making us not even Monotheistic, then I feel the need to correct you and explain how Christians view the Trinity. We believe in one G-d that acts in three distinct ways- as the G-d that created the heavens and the Earth, through the Holy Spirit on Earth, and through Jesus.

And not all Christians even believe in the Trinity btw although all Catholics, Orthodox, and most Protestants do.
There are very few Rabbis from the past 2,000 years who have not held that Christianity is Avodah Zarah.  Saying that G-d is divisible, or that He is three and yet somehow at the same time one, is Avodah Zarah.  Islam, no matter what crazy and dangerous beliefs they hold, is not.
Explain to me how worshipping Allah, a pagan rock G-d, and having the hadj, a pagan ritual that existed long before Islam as a central tenent of faith is not idolworship. You make a big deal out of Christians believing that G-d acts in three ways, which we name, yet Muslims giving G-d 99 Names is somehow acceptable.
Look, the Muslims believe in one G-d, whatever the heck you want to call Him.  And Judaism has 72 different names of G-d.  Is that wrong?

My name happens to be Eitan, but if it were Eitan Yisroel Asher Naftali Shmuel Binyamin Zecharia Moshe, then that would be my name, and there'd be nothing wrong with that.

I'm not trying to get you to become Jewish, I'm not even trying to get you to leave Christianity, I'm simply stating the opinion of almost every Halachic authority since Talmudic times.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2008, 09:32:16 PM »
Okay this is a subject of deep faith for each person. Christians and Jewish People are committed to their faiths. Now the problem is when we start disecting each others beliefs we run into problems.

Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2008, 09:39:59 PM »

Explain to me how worshipping Allah, a pagan rock G-d, and having the hadj, a pagan ritual that existed long before Islam as a central tenent of faith is not idolworship. You make a big deal out of Christians believing that G-d acts in three ways, which we name, yet Muslims giving G-d 99 Names is somehow acceptable.
Look, the Muslims believe in one G-d, whatever the heck you want to call Him.  And Judaism has 72 different names of G-d.  Is that wrong?

My name happens to be Eitan, but if it were Eitan Yisroel Asher Naftali Shmuel Binyamin Zecharia Moshe, then that would be my name, and there'd be nothing wrong with that.

I'm not trying to get you to become Jewish, I'm not even trying to get you to leave Christianity, I'm simply stating the opinion of almost every Halachic authority since Talmudic times.
No I don't care that Judaism has 72 names for God. And you don't care that Muslims have 99. But because Christians have three...that's somehow a problem and makes us idol worshipers! I think that is pretty hypocritical.

Name for me one prominent Christian theologian in the past 2,000 years that has written that Christianity is a polytheist religion that worships three Gods.

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2008, 09:46:32 PM »
Okay I suggest this Thread gets back to the original Topic. TY now play Nice!  8)
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2008, 09:53:44 PM »
I do not agree it is OK to transfer Jewish or Christian Religious Buildings to muzzies.
Certainly not in a Christian country, certainly not in a muzz country, and of course not in Israel.

I am not interested in discussing our differences of opinion in religious matters, because, they will divide the forum.
Of course, everybody is free to discuss what they want.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2008, 12:21:51 AM »

Better that the building be torn down.  >:(
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2008, 12:37:05 AM »
Open Lesbain female Rabii that's good It was not house of G-d before nor it's after. Dan Muslimes are preaching to G-d but not our G-d. 

I completely agree...

but at least they have faith in a being higher than them..

most reform jews especially lesbian "Rabbis" are enablers of evil people like Muslims who use Gd's name for the sake of murdering the innocent..

To me, there is hardly a difference...

However, Muslims believe in Gd..Reform Lesbians obviously don't...they encourage Jews to do very very very abhorrent evil things.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2008, 12:38:48 AM »
Open Lesbain female Rabii that's good It was not house of G-d before nor it's after. Dan Muslimes are preaching to G-d but not our G-d. 

Lets not touch upon that unnecessarily. The fact is that the arabs pray to one G-d, BUT the problem about them is not that, the problem about them is that they steal (like many other people), BUT even more soo are involved in murder. And murder doesn't only have to consist of strapping a bomb unto oneself. All the people who either murder, or sponser governments and organizations who murder, cheer the murderers or are glad and get some satisfaction when they hear that others were murdered are concidered like murderes and have no share in the world to come. Having that in mind (+ theft) manny in the arab world fit into this category and therefor forfeit their life here and their.
The basic Muslim belief in G-d is not a bad one; it's certainly better than Christianity.  But the problem is that Mohammed, who started the religion, of course, was an absolute nutjob.  Thus the Muslims you see today...

The christians have come around...so I wouldn't knock it....

It's really the Muslims who defile righteousness. CHristians mostly pursue righteous behavior.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein