Author Topic: Reform Jews to sell their temple to Muslim group.  (Read 10036 times)

Offline MR VSS

• New JTFer
Reform Jews to sell their temple to Muslim group.
« on: January 23, 2008, 11:14:41 AM »

http://www.queenstribune.com/feature/ForSaleToAnyoneTemplesSale.html

According to a Congressman Gary Ackerman published newspaper, Queens Tribune,(see above link) a Queens New York reform congregation which merged with a Nassau County New York reform congregation will be selling their former synagogue to the Muslims

Temple Israel's openly Lesbian Rabbi Valerie Lieber is quoted in the article saying she has "no objections to the possible sale." and we would like the temple building to remain a house of God, and that's something they will use the building for.”

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Reform Jews to sell their temple to Muslim group.
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 02:05:05 PM »
traitors
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 02:17:58 PM »
Guys dont let these traitors sell your motherland israel >:(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2008, 02:36:25 PM »
lol GARY ACKERMAN HE NEVER STOPS EATING
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2008, 03:10:20 PM »
Its not necessarily that bad of a thing. Yes one more mosque is bad, but 1 less reform "temple" is great.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2008, 03:25:59 PM »
deformed muslim...no difference..

at least muslims have more faith in Gd
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2008, 04:18:33 PM »
Open Lesbain female Rabii that's good It was not house of G-d before nor it's after. Dan Muslimes are preaching to god but not our G-d. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2008, 05:06:54 PM »
Open Lesbain female Rabii that's good It was not house of G-d before nor it's after. Dan Muslimes are preaching to G-d but not our G-d. 

Lets not touch upon that unnecessarily. The fact is that the arabs pray to one G-d, BUT the problem about them is not that, the problem about them is that they steal (like many other people), BUT even more soo are involved in murder. And murder doesn't only have to consist of strapping a bomb unto oneself. All the people who either murder, or sponser governments and organizations who murder, cheer the murderers or are glad and get some satisfaction when they hear that others were murdered are concidered like murderes and have no share in the world to come. Having that in mind (+ theft) manny in the arab world fit into this category and therefor forfeit their life here and their.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2008, 05:25:00 PM »
Open Lesbain female Rabii that's good It was not house of G-d before nor it's after. Dan Muslimes are preaching to G-d but not our G-d. 

Lets not touch upon that unnecessarily. The fact is that the arabs pray to one G-d, BUT the problem about them is not that, the problem about them is that they steal (like many other people), BUT even more soo are involved in murder. And murder doesn't only have to consist of strapping a bomb unto oneself. All the people who either murder, or sponser governments and organizations who murder, cheer the murderers or are glad and get some satisfaction when they hear that others were murdered are concidered like murderes and have no share in the world to come. Having that in mind (+ theft) manny in the arab world fit into this category and therefor forfeit their life here and their.
The basic Muslim belief in G-d is not a bad one; it's certainly better than Christianity.  But the problem is that Mohammed, who started the religion, of course, was an absolute nutjob.  Thus the Muslims you see today...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2008, 05:30:42 PM »

The basic Muslim belief in G-d is not a bad one; it's certainly better than Christianity.  But the problem is that Mohammed, who started the religion, of course, was an absolute nutjob.  Thus the Muslims you see today...

Is the god of the Muslimes really our god? ::)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2008, 05:31:41 PM »
WHAT?!?! How is the Muslims belief in God better than Christians? That is a disgusting thing to say!

Allah is a pre-monotheistic pagan Arab rock god.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2008, 06:11:23 PM »

Is the G-d of the Muslimes really our G-d? ::)
Yes...  ???

WHAT?!?! How is the Muslims belief in G-d better than Christians? That is a disgusting thing to say!
Islam is not Avodah Zarah (or even Shituf).

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2008, 06:22:50 PM »

Yes they are. Allah is not the word for the God of Israel. It is the name of an Arab pagan rock god that Mohammeds tribe worshipped. It was his favorite and when he starting making things up about the angel Gabriel visiting him he forced others to worship it too. The Koran does not contain any of the books from the Jewish Bible like the Christian Bible does. How can you bash Christians like that and say that the Muslim Nazi's belief in God is better than that of Christians who really do worship the God of Israel?

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2008, 06:37:00 PM »

Yes they are. Allah is not the word for the G-d of Israel. It is the name of an Arab pagan rock G-d that Mohammeds tribe worshipped. It was his favorite and when he starting making things up about the angel Gabriel visiting him he forced others to worship it too. The Koran does not contain any of the books from the Jewish Bible like the Christian Bible does. How can you bash Christians like that and say that the Muslim Nazi's belief in G-d is better than that of Christians who really do worship the G-d of Israel?
Judaism holds that there can only be one G-d, not three.  And logic holds that a father cannot be his own son.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2008, 06:44:56 PM »
I have a different oppinion about this issue.

Christianity has it's source in Judaism and god. Islam has it's source in the pagan moon idol el-illah.

el-illah alias allah is the ancient moon-god. Mohammed unclothed this idol of the paganist clothes and put on it twisted parts from Christian and Jewish believes.

One major point against the Allah = HaSchem thesis is, that in the Koran Ismael should be sacrified and not Isaak.

The story of the cow is a very good point too.

In the Thora god commanded a special sacrifice - Thats it. In the Koran the story is a lesson about the evil character of the Jews.

I know, that you as a Jew have a different point of view about the Satan.

But if every story from the Thora is twisted in the Koran, I have the suspicion that Mohammed was possessed. Look in the world and see the reality of Islam today - This is an evil ideology, like Nazism and Bolschewism. There is only death, poverty and contempt of god.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2008, 06:47:44 PM »

Yes they are. Allah is not the word for the G-d of Israel. It is the name of an Arab pagan rock G-d that Mohammeds tribe worshipped. It was his favorite and when he starting making things up about the angel Gabriel visiting him he forced others to worship it too. The Koran does not contain any of the books from the Jewish Bible like the Christian Bible does. How can you bash Christians like that and say that the Muslim Nazi's belief in G-d is better than that of Christians who really do worship the G-d of Israel?
Judaism holds that there can only be one G-d, not three.  And logic holds that a father cannot be his own son.

Well you should study and learn what Christians actually believe about the Trinity then. Christians do not believe in three Gods, they believe in One G-d who acts in three ways: as G-d the creator in the heavens, through the Holy Spirit on Earth and through Jesus. It may not seem logical that a son can be his own father but it is also not logical for a human to place limits on a superior perfect being, G-d. I understand that you of course do not believe in the Trinity or in Jesus but I don't see how you can say that Islam is better than Christianity.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 12:59:37 AM by dhimmi_pride »

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2008, 06:49:51 PM »
I have a different oppinion about this issue.

Christianity has it's source in Judaism and G-d. Islam has it's source in the pagan moon idol el-illah.

el-illah alias allah is the ancient moon-G-d. Mohammed unclothed this idol of the paganist clothes and put on it twisted parts from Christian and Jewish believes.

One major point against the Allah = HaSchem thesis is, that in the Koran Ismael should be sacrified and not Isaak.

The story of the cow is a very good point too.

In the Thora G-d commanded a special sacrifice - Thats it. In the Koran the story is a lesson about the evil character of the Jews.

I know, that you as a Jew have a different point of view about the Satan.

But if every story from the Thora is twisted in the Koran, I have the suspicion that Mohammed was possessed. Look in the world and see the reality of Islam today - This is an evil ideology, like Nazism and Bolschewism. There is only death, poverty and contempt of G-d.
Look, whatever you want to call Him, Muslims believe in One G-d.  Christians don't.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2008, 06:50:47 PM »

Well you should study and learn what Christians actually believe about the Trinity then. Christians do not believe in three Gods, they believe in One G-d who acts in three ways: as G-d the creator in the heavens, through the Holy Spirit on Earth and through Jesus. It may not seem logical that a son can be his own father but it is also not logical for a human to place limits on a superior perfect human being, G-d. I understand that you of course do not believe in the Trinity or in Jesus but I don't see how you can say that Islam is better than Christianity.
You think this is just my opinion?  This is the opinion of nearly every Rabbi in the past 2,000 years.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 07:00:42 PM by OdKahaneChai »

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2008, 06:57:44 PM »
I have my problems with the trinity too, but I think the origin of the god is the main point. :)

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2008, 07:03:57 PM »
My point is that their is no need to attack them or change their religion etc. Their problem is that they are murderers not necessarily idolaters. Of course I dont belive in the koran, and believe Mohammed not to be a prophet  (he was a fake, but assuming if not, he didn't even qualify to be a false prophet becuase he didn't have even 1 prophecy. ) .

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2008, 07:09:14 PM »

Well you should study and learn what Christians actually believe about the Trinity then. Christians do not believe in three Gods, they believe in One G-d who acts in three ways: as G-d the creator in the heavens, through the Holy Spirit on Earth and through Jesus. It may not seem logical that a son can be his own father but it is also not logical for a human to place limits on a superior perfect human being, G-d. I understand that you of course do not believe in the Trinity or in Jesus but I don't see how you can say that Islam is better than Christianity.
You think this is just my opinion.  This is the opinion of nearly every Rabbi in the past 2,000 years.
Islam was invented in the 7th century so how is that possible?

I'm not asking you to believe in Christianity but when you make incorrect claims about what we believe, that we worship three Gods making us not even Monotheistic, then I feel the need to correct you and explain how Christians view the Trinity. We believe in one God that acts in three distinct ways- as the God that created the heavens and the Earth, through the Holy Spirit on Earth, and through Jesus.

And not all Christians even believe in the Trinity btw although all Catholics, Orthodox, and most Protestants do.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2008, 07:12:10 PM »
Perhaps I have two good points to defend the Christians.

1. Christians never said, that the books of the Tanach are falsified

2. A lot of Christians converted to Judaism. How many Muzzies you know who did this.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2008, 07:14:46 PM »
My point is that their is no need to attack them or change their religion etc. Their problem is that they are murderers not necessarily idolaters. Of course I dont belive in the koran, and believe Mohammed not to be a prophet  (he was a fake, but assuming if not, he didn't even qualify to be a false prophet becuase he didn't have even 1 prophecy. ) .

In the quran Mohammed never made a prophecy. This is a good point. I never thought about this issue.

But in the Hadith he did.

I remember the Hadith, where he said, that Byzanz will not fall during his lifetime or the lifetime of the Sahaba  (His fellows).

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2008, 07:16:08 PM »
Perhaps I have two good points to defend the Christians.

1. Christians never said, that the books of the Tanach are falsified

2. A lot of Christians converted to Judaism. How many Muzzies you know who did this.

Christians also believe in God's covenant with the Jewish people.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2008, 08:29:55 PM »

You think this is just my opinion.  This is the opinion of nearly every Rabbi in the past 2,000 years.
Islam was invented in the 7th century so how is that possible?

I'm not asking you to believe in Christianity but when you make incorrect claims about what we believe, that we worship three Gods making us not even Monotheistic, then I feel the need to correct you and explain how Christians view the Trinity. We believe in one G-d that acts in three distinct ways- as the G-d that created the heavens and the Earth, through the Holy Spirit on Earth, and through Jesus.

And not all Christians even believe in the Trinity btw although all Catholics, Orthodox, and most Protestants do.
There are very few Rabbis from the past 2,000 years who have not held that Christianity is Avodah Zarah.  Saying that G-d is divisible, or that He is three and yet somehow at the same time one, is Avodah Zarah.  Islam, no matter what crazy and dangerous beliefs they hold, is not.