Author Topic: Egypt forces round the Philistinians up and beat them with clubs back to Gaza  (Read 2467 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Translation:

Outbreak in Gaza

Egyptians use clubs against the Philistinians.

Egypt has started, to end the chaos on the Sinai with violence. Police officers used on the peninsula clubs in order to force thousands of Philistinians  back to the Gaza-strip.

Gaza/Al Arisch - Egypt does not want to watch the chaotic conditions on the Sinai longer and the wants to humor the pressure of Israel.

The border police began to prevent inhabitants of the Gaza Strip from the entry to Egypt reported Palestinians.

Armed Palestinians had blown up breaches on Wednesday into the border between the Gaza Strip and Egypt, which released a mass attack at the transition Rafah.

The Egyptian border posts let the Palestinians on instruction of head of state Husni Mubarak pass unhindered.

The border crossing was closed since June 2006.

The Egyptian border guards did not proceed now in their action gingerly.

After eye-witness reports they use batons at the border also, in order to send Palestinians again back into the Gaza Strip.

In addition to that Egyptian security forces have encircled Palestinians in the cities and villages of the Sinai peninsula  and have returned them to the border.

Original text:

AUSBRUCH AUS GAZA

Ägypter setzen Schlagstöcke gegen Palästinenser ein

Ägypten hat damit begonnen, das Chaos auf dem Sinai mit Gewalt zu beenden. Polizisten setzten auf der Halbinsel an der Grenze Schlagstöcke ein, um Tausende Palästinenser wieder zurück in den Gaza-Streifen zu treiben.

Gaza/Al-Arisch - Ägypten will den chaotischen Verhältnissen auf dem Sinai nicht länger zusehen und dem Drängen Israels nachgeben. Die Grenzpolizei habe damit begonnen, Einwohner des Gaza-Streifens an der Einreise nach Ägypten zu hindern, berichteten Palästinenser.

Bewaffnete Palästinenser hatten am Mittwoch Breschen in die Grenze zwischen dem Gaza-Streifen und Ägypten gesprengt, was einen Massenansturm am Übergang Rafah auslöste. Die ägyptischen Grenzposten ließen die Palästinenser auf Befehl von Staatschef Husni Mubarak ungehindert passieren. Der Grenzübergang war seit Juni 2006 geschlossen.

Die ägyptischen Grenzpolizisten gingen nun bei ihrem Einsatz nicht zimperlich vor. Nach Augenzeugenberichten setzen sie an der Grenze auch Schlagstöcke ein, um Palästinenser wieder zurück in den Gaza-Streifen zu schicken. In den Städten und Dörfern der Sinai-Halbinsel hätten ägyptische Sicherheitskräfte außerdem Palästinenser eingekreist und zur Grenze zurückgebracht ...

Source: http://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/0,1518,530690,00.html
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
So much about the A-rab brotherhood and muslime solidarity, another argument to not make piss with them:

"Behold, you are with child, and shall bear a son; you shall call his name Ishmael; because The Lord has given heed to your affliction. He shall be a wild donkey of a man, his hand against every man and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell over against all his kinsmen." (Genesis 16:11-12 RSV).

« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 10:33:27 AM by Ultra Requete »
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
Why hasn't the trend been to pressure Egypt to give up land to the Pals?

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.

Becouse A-rabs muslime ocupying Egypt are not Jewish "infidels". ::)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

newman

Becouse A-rabs muslime ocupying Egypt are not Jewish "infidels". ::)
Nor are Turkey, Iran or Iraq......so the kurds get diddley squat!