Author Topic: Does this show there's life on Mars?  (Read 3594 times)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Does this show there's life on Mars?
« on: January 23, 2008, 05:30:34 PM »

Is it a rock? A trick of Martian light on the eye? Or Osama Bin Laden waving from his barren hideout 300 million miles from planet earth?

NASA scientists have been puzzled by the peculiarly life-like image which has been beamed back to earth by one of their two robot rovers that are currently trundling about the surface of the red planet, on the hunt for clues of life on Mars.

It will delight spacewatchers who have been so far disappointed by the lack of images of little green men captured by the twin vehicles on their four year mission.

The alien figure was pictured at the far left of one of the panoramic photographs taken by the exploration rover, Spirit, from the top of a low plateau in late 2007.

The robot vehicle and its twin, Opportunity, have been roving around on Mars since completing their first successful mission in April 2004. Their principle goal is to hunt for geological evidence of water, that suggest an environment which may once have been hospitable to life.

Having been launched from Cape Canaveral, in Florida, in June and July in 2003, they travelled 487 million and 456 million km respectively to opposite ends of the planet, where they went on to explore the dusty, rock-strewn landscape.

Each solar-powered rover is a sort of the mechanical equivalent of a geologist walking the surface of Mars. The mast-mounted cameras are mounted 1.5 meters(5 feet) high and provide 360-degree, stereoscopic, humanlike views of the terrain.

The robotic arm is capable of movement in much the same way as a human arm with an elbow and wrist, and can place instruments directly up against rock and soil targets of interest. In the mechanical "fist" of the arm is a microscopic camera that serves the same purpose as a geologist's handheld magnifying lens.

The budget for the project is around $820million.

Last week, a similar probe captured the first images from the "dark side" of Mercury, which showed previously unseen hemisphere from 17,000 miles.

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
Re: Does this show there's life on Mars?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 06:08:59 PM »
Heck Bigfoot moved to Mars what the Heck?  :-X
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 06:46:22 PM »
Heck Bigfoot moved to Mars what the Heck?  :-X

Yeah I know, it really freaked me out.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2008, 06:55:38 PM »
It's interesting to say the least
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2008, 09:02:10 PM »
WOW!
That's Mars? It looks like Arizona!
And that thing is weird, it really does look like bigfoot.
i agree Mills, i also thought that might be somewhere in the US desert.
That's scary! :o :o
mama!!!!!!

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2008, 09:18:57 PM »
They should take another photo,
at the exact same place, any other time,
and if this thing is always here, in this position,
that will prove, sufficiently I guess,
that it is some stone...

:)
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2008, 09:20:37 PM »
Smart Idea.... However if that thing starts waving I am out of here.
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2008, 09:46:46 PM »
They should take another photo,
at the exact same place, any other time,
and if this thing is always here, in this position,
that will prove, sufficiently I guess,
that it is some stone...

:)
Good idea Husar

:::D :::D @ Kansas

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2008, 09:50:02 PM »
Its Obama's Mammie
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2008, 10:03:48 PM »
The Challenger Crew threw the schwartze out of the space station and locked the door.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2008, 10:26:36 PM »
The Challenger Crew threw the schwartze out of the space station and locked the door.
:::D :::D
And the reason why he turns green, is because there are no whites to look after him...and keep him clean :::D

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2008, 10:29:14 PM »
Boeregeneraal, you laugh at my jokes!

This proves that you are a genius!

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2008, 10:32:15 PM »
Boeregeneraal, you laugh at my jokes!

This proves that you are a genius!
:::D :::D
That was a good one, Massuh O0

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2008, 10:34:45 PM »
Its Cleopatra Jefferson UMMMMMMMM HMMMMMMMMMM!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2008, 10:35:50 PM »
Its Cleopatra Jefferson UMMMMMMMM HMMMMMMMMMM!
:::D
who's that  :::D

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2008, 10:37:25 PM »
Now that we have sited a black beast on Mars, I suggest we enact a humanitarian effort to help him reunite with his brothers and sisters, he's probably lonely isn't he?  We can lift all the blacks from the yoke of oppression and let them determine their own lives free from the white man.  We won't set up any oxygen or atmosphere for them when they get there, I'm sure their brilliant scientists and chemists can figure it out.   O0
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2008, 10:40:37 PM »
Now that we have sited a black beast on Mars, I suggest we enact a humanitarian effort to help him reunite with his brothers and sisters, he's probably lonely isn't he?  We can lift all the blacks from the yoke of oppression and let them determine their own lives free from the white man.  We won't set up any oxygen or atmosphere for them when they get there, I'm sure their brilliant scientists and chemists can figure it out.   O0
Yes!!!!!! O0 O0 O0

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2008, 10:48:03 PM »

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2008, 10:51:06 PM »

id wet myself!

Offline Nolandforshalom

• Senior JTFer
    • The Jewish Store
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2008, 11:14:24 PM »
I think it is a wacko conspiracy theory.  In the late 80s or 90s, when the below image was taken, they thought it was a person on mars. Turns out it was a mountain.

We see what we want to.
http://www.thejewishstore.net
The Place for all your Kahanist, Jewish, and Zionist Shopping Needs!

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2008, 11:16:29 PM »
hummmm....Mars.......Might be a good place to send the Schwartzas.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2008, 11:18:09 PM »
We can send them to Uranus

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2008, 11:29:26 PM »

Yes, blacks absolutely hate the cold...so give em mars...they'll be delighted, up until the planet is no longer facing the sun (mmuhahahaahah *evil-smily*)

« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 12:12:40 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Joe Schmo

« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2008, 11:30:45 PM »

That's not Mars.

That's Arizona.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2008, 11:41:04 PM »

That's not Mars.

That's Arizona.
you might be right Scriabin