Author Topic: I feel like im banging my head against a brick wall on this forum  (Read 1479 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
Im really ticked off, to me  a(nd i may be critercised by the hier archy of this forum when i say this,) a vast majority do not hulk up for this movement. Yesterday id di a post about how we should do take back videos with correlation with jtf of all our country members... that got 12 replies of "yeah thats a ok idea"

Then my brilliant plan of no more open advertisement of jtf videos, just automated pm's and the excellent "everyone upload the videos onto a seperate youtube account" and again, i get a no show....

But what gets the most replies is husurs will he wont he return drama, how tall are you and whats your favourite horror movie....I mean comon guys, what the heck is going on.....

Is it just me and chaim that want this to be a million man movement, for the first time in my life, i have someone i agree with 95 percent of his issues, yet people post threads on our main section about whether britney spears has gone to pakistan.......

I really feel we need to hulk up...now i know this guy not fond of me, but i feel masterwolf is one of the few mods that has hulked up, contributed to the cause, but i feel some senior members are just dosing around like this is some nsync forum......

Rant over....

Boeregeneraal

Re: I feel like im banging my head against a brick wall on this forum
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 09:07:07 PM »
I hear you C4J

As for me, im just VERY busy at the moment. Im writing the MOST important esssay in my life. literally. And will be followed by 22 within the next 3 years.

I was talking to Wolfie, Husar, Scriabin about us all coming together, and making a movie for JTF...within the next few weeks. You are welcome to join the group ;)

The Reurn of Husar, is a VICTORY of JTF, we grew stronger, and i am disgusted a bit that some treat this negatively.

Anyway,I also agree, JTF needs to get out there a bit more

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 09:07:46 PM »
Im really ticked off, to me  a(nd i may be critercised by the hier archy of this forum when i say this,) a vast majority do not hulk up for this movement. Yesterday id di a post about how we should do take back videos with correlation with jtf of all our country members... that got 12 replies of "yeah thats a ok idea"

Then my brilliant plan of no more open advertisement of jtf videos, just automated pm's and the excellent "everyone upload the videos onto a seperate youtube account" and again, i get a no show....

But what gets the most replies is husurs will he wont he return drama, how tall are you and whats your favourite horror movie....I mean comon guys, what the heck is going on.....

Is it just me and chaim that want this to be a million man movement, for the first time in my life, i have someone i agree with 95 percent of his issues, yet people post threads on our main section about whether britney spears has gone to pakistan.......

I really feel we need to hulk up...now i know this guy not fond of me, but i feel masterwolf is one of the few mods that has hulked up, contributed to the cause, but i feel some senior members are just dosing around like this is some nsync forum......

Rant over....
Well you had a few other rants that left many of the members here on the forum wondering just how serious to take you. The one thread where you were beating your chest carrying on about being the best and the brightest left me in stitches.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2008, 09:10:49 PM »

Rant over....
Well you had a few other rants that left many of the members here on the forum wondering just how serious to take you. The one thread where you were beating your chest carrying on about being the best and the brightest left me in stitches.

I rate you as a poster cjd....

Why??becauser you followed chaims orders and supported huckabee, although i disagree with chaim thinknig huckabee is over, when i am convinced huckabee is going to prove him wrong, howeve, i still went on florida papers backing romney over mccaine as i know that mccaine must not win florida...

I remember you backing huckabee because chaim said so,  at the end of the day, he is our leader, you may not agree with what he says at first, but you still must obey...otherwise its just a free for all...
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 09:13:30 PM by christians4jews »

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2008, 09:12:14 PM »

It's not "husur", it's huuusssuuur.

;)

And your BRILLIANT posts were so usefull to JTF, here:
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=15186.240

8;)

Rant over....
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2008, 09:14:17 PM »
Christain for Jews: I know what you mean, bur I think if we got some exposure we would hulk up in the spot light

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2008, 09:20:15 PM »

It's not "husur", it's huuusssuuur.

;)

And your BRILLIANT posts were so usefull to JTF, here:
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=15186.240

8;)

Rant over....

husar im not going to argue with you as that would get me a ban, everything i stated on that thread although came across as arrogant was 100 percent true and you know that....

But im not here to argue about that closed thread, im here to make youtube have the cult follwing of that nazi ron paul, look how they have taken over the net, and his policies are laughable at best..so if he can do it, so can jtf.....

But as i say, i feel there is more exposure to " im going to cry is a "insert member" does not come back" than ther eis to adressin the issues of why/how we can stop zoo tube from ruining us.

I came up with imo unstoppable ideas, that float down to the bottom of the grave...

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2008, 09:35:13 PM »

Rant over....

I rate you as a poster cjd....

Why??becauser you followed chaims orders and supported huckabee, although i disagree with chaim thinknig huckabee is over, when i am convinced huckabee is going to prove him wrong, howeve, i still went on florida papers backing romney over mccaine as i know that mccaine must not win florida...

I remember you backing huckabee because chaim said so,  at the end of the day, he is our leader, you may not agree with what he says at first, but you still must obey...otherwise its just a free for all...
Chaim is the best! I have found him over the years to be very well informed on most issues. As I often say I take our movement very seriously. I wish I had time to do even more. I am a bit older than most folks here on the forum so some of the computer magic that comes so easy to younger folks takes me a bit longer to get my hands on. However if it helps JTF I will figure it out and get busey doing it. All our members serve a purpose some are just more active than others when it comes to the bull work. If we all work together we will get the job done.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2008, 09:41:54 PM »
Get over the Huckabee thing he was dead in the water and as far as I am consern.  No I didn't believe him and still don't he is Jimmy Carter and George Bush put together.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2008, 10:08:09 PM »
Join the club, christians4jews!

Most of the time this forum reads like a Jr. High School "slambook".

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2008, 10:15:12 PM »
Join the club, christians4jews!

Most of the time this forum reads like a Jr. High School "slambook".

i am glad some people agree with my views...and lol at highschool slambook ahahaha