Author Topic: Baruch HaShem, Romney is leading in FL  (Read 2226 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Baruch HaShem, Romney is leading in FL
« on: January 23, 2008, 09:54:57 PM »
Romney Leads McCain, 28% to 25%

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/news_politics/2008/01/romney-on-scien.html?cid=98312022#comment-98312022

He would be leading by nearly 2 to 1 if Huckabee were not in the picture. Since Huck is in last place (as Chaim correctly predicted), he might drop out after getting beaten in this primary. Of course, it would be best if he dropped out now.

Chaimfan

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
Re: Baruch HaShem, Romney is leading in FL
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 09:59:05 PM »
If those numbers stay put then Giuliani stands to be humiliated. His strategy will be made fun of for years to come.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 10:01:30 PM »
Right now I don't care about Giuliani getting creamed--I'd much rather see Romney's hold lead so Hanoi John is beaten. Later on we can laugh at Roodie.  :D

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2008, 10:19:20 PM »

That's too close. It's still within the margin of error.

We better work hard to stop McCain.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2008, 10:24:37 PM »
As long as he stops McPain thats great
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2008, 10:26:25 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/news_politics/2008/01/romney-on-scien.html?cid=98312022#comment-98312022

He would be leading by nearly 2 to 1 if Huckabee were not in the picture. Since Huck is in last place (as Chaim correctly predicted), he might drop out after getting beaten in this primary. Of course, it would be best if he dropped out now.

Chaimfan

BALONEY

ill do a bet with you that huckabee finishes above romney, if romney wins this state that is the best thing to happen to huckabee..huckabee is not even going round florida and hes in third place ahead of ruudy....

Wait till the debate on thurs and hes had some major endorsements, ill do a friedly bet with you 1000 dollas says that huckabee will finish above romney and mccaine, the loser donates to JTF, so its a worthy cause...

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2008, 10:33:14 PM »
In Orthodox Judaism. Gambling is not necessarly forbidden. It (Gambling) is not looked upon in favorable light in raising funds for Chartiable causes AKA JTF.
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2008, 11:37:13 PM »
I wasn't able to do much posting today due to being busy with school work all day but I'll be sure to try to hit as many articles on the Sentinel as I can.

If it's that close then we really can have an impact by posting messages.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2008, 11:45:19 PM »
C4J, your Huckabee idolization is a little scary. No poll is putting him above fourth.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2008, 05:01:27 AM »
C4J, your Huckabee idolization is a little scary. No poll is putting him above fourth.

Its not an obsession its the candidate thats most likely to win and is going to be most competitive against mccaine or romney....

If you think that huckabee who has the sond most delegates and is polling 2nd nationally is going to drop out after finsihing in overhped florida  3 or 4 with a winner takes all of only 57 delegates i think you need to rethink...

There are 140 delegates in texas, there are 57 in florida if that puts it in perpective....

ROMNEY winning florida would be great as it would greatly weaken mccaine and push romney foreward....godness knows what will happen to ruudy, and i predict huckabee will finish ahead of him and gain all of the news plaudits as hes hardly campaigning here and ruudy spent millions here....

As i say i bet my predictions come to fruiation......

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2008, 10:55:56 AM »

Chaimfan

Romney is just as bad as McCain.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2008, 11:08:28 AM »

Chaimfan

Romney is just as bad as McCain.

I think romney better than mccaine and i am 110 percent behind the jtf for romney in florida campaign, i just dont agree that huckabee is out of it. I think ruudy may drop out, but huckabee is polling second, if he beats rudy, he will steal alot of headlines as he would have beaten someone who based his whole campaign there, and where huckabee almost pulled out of....

I am convinced romeny will beat mccaine and i can see ruudy demolishing at the debate out of desperation, i have already seen ruudy metion the kennedy/mmcaine bill....

Huck has just been endorsed by your favourite candidate CF, and with the minute man founder backing him as well, he has to be the most right wing choiace...Incrdible huckabee has been endorsed by aload of black reverans  :D :D

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2008, 11:09:35 AM »
I actually think that Romney is just slightly better than Mccain. I still support Chaim original pick Huckabee. I heard him in the republican debate support Israel and I wont forget that. I believe he is better than Romney and Chaim knew what he was talking about.
I am urinating on a Koran.

newman

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2008, 11:12:54 AM »
Is Romney the mormon pervert?

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2008, 11:25:48 AM »
Let's wait and see what happens in FL... we'll get some clear answers once this is over!
Romney,McCain,Huckabee will be around for a while I think. Rudy out after this one, sorry!

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2008, 11:29:36 AM »
I thought that Chaim and most people here were supporting Huckabee.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2008, 11:34:57 AM »
I thought that Chaim and most people here were supporting Huckabee.

but hes done videos switching to romney, chaim has stated that he feels huckabee is out of this race, when hes far from it....

I am 100 percent behind supporting romney in florida to stop mcpains momentum and end ruudy

BTW with still over 4/5 days and the debate, huckabee is now in third only 6 percent behind john mccaine....

and hes not even campaigning there....

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Advertisment
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows little change in the race for the Republican Presidential Nomination. It’s John McCain 25%, Mitt Romney 21%, Mike Huckabee 19%, and Rudy Giuliani at 11% (see recent daily numbers). Ron Paul attracts 5% of Likely Republican Primary Voters. Rasmussen Markets data suggests that McCain and Romney are the clear frontrunners.

Daily tracking results are collected via nightly telephone surveys and reported on a four-day rolling average basis. The last two nights were the first since Fred Thompson dropped out of the race. Results for those two nights alone show McCain 27%, Romney 24%, Huckabee 21% and Giuliani 11%. These results are based upon a relatively small sample of 413 Likely Primary Voters and should be interpreted with great caution. The next Presidential Tracking Poll update is scheduled for Friday at 11:00 a.m.

Rasmussen Reports will release new polling on Florida’s Primary campaign at noon Eastern today. A Rasmussen Reports analysis earlier this week noted that McCain could become unstoppable with a victory in Florida. However, Rasmussen Markets data shows McCain is given a 47.7% chance of winning in the Sunshine State while Romney’s prospects are at 46.0%. Giuliani, who based his entire campaign on a high risk strategy of waiting to win in Florida, is seen as having a 7.1% of victory.

New polling data for Georgia’s Primary will be released at 6:00 p.m. Eastern.

In the race for the Democratic Presidential Nomination, it’s now Hillary Clinton 42%, Barack Obama 30% and John Edwards 16% (see recent daily numbers). Obama has a large and growing lead in South Carolina as he and Clinton attract significantly different bases of support.

Joe Conason offers a commentary on the “Dismal Democratic Debate,” while Robert Novak laments the “Business as Usual GOP.”

Larry Sabato notes that the finalists have emerged and offers his assessment of Election 2008.

The Rasmussen Consumer Index fell to its lowest level in nearly five years this morning as the economy moves front and center in Election 2008. Just 10% of Americans currently believe the economy is getting better. That figure includes 13% of men and 6% of women.

A separate survey shows another complicating factor when it comes to the economy—most Republicans expect Congress to take steps that will harm the economy. Most Democrats expect legislative action will help.

Most Americans continue to believe that tax cuts are good for the economy.

Rasmussen Markets data gives Clinton a 69.0% chance of winning the Democratic nomination and Obama a 38.0% chance. On the Republican side, McCain is now given a 55.5% chance of winning the nomination. Mitt Romney is at 35.5% followed by Giuliani at 14.0% and Mike Huckabee at 4.4%. Numbers in this paragraph are from a prediction market, not a poll.

Using a trading format where traders "buy and sell" candidates, issues, and news features, Rasmussen Markets harnesses competitive passions to provide a reliable leading indicator of upcoming events. We invite you to participate in the Rasmussen Markets. It costs nothing to join and add your voice to the collective wisdom of the market. Prospects for Florida and other candidates are featured on the Rasmussen Markets Summary page.

Daily tracking results are collected via nightly telephone surveys and reported on a four-day rolling average basis. Each update includes approximately 900 Likely Democratic Primary Voters and 800 Likely Republican Primary Voters. Margin of sampling error for each is +/- 4 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence.

Each Monday, full week results are released based upon a seven-day rolling average. While the daily tracking result are useful for measuring quick reaction to events in the news, the full week results provide an effective means for evaluating longer-term trends. Rasmussen Reports also provides a weekly analysis of both the Republican and Democratic race each Monday.

Rasmussen Reports is an electronic publishing firm specializing in the collection, publication, and distribution of public opinion polling information.

The Rasmussen Reports ElectionEdge™ Premium Service for Election 2008 offers the most comprehensive public opinion coverage ever provided for a Presidential election.

Scott Rasmussen, president of Rasmussen Reports, has been an independent pollster for more than a decade.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2008, 12:11:36 PM »
I've seen other polls with McCain leading and Romney, Guiliani, and Huckabee trailing, in that order.

The truth is the variance of the different polls indicates no one has a firm grasp of what's going to happen. There's a very large block of undecided voters and a crucial debate still to come before the actual vote.

Anything can happen.

Wouldn't it be sweet if McCain finished 4th ?