Poll

What do you think will take place after and during Florida?

Guiliani will win and nobody will drop out.
1 (9.1%)
McCain will be the winner and everybody will drop out except for Romney who will come in second place in Florida.
3 (27.3%)
Romney will win, McCain in second, Guiliani in third, and Huck and fourth. Huck will Stay on but Guiliani will drop out
3 (27.3%)
Option three but Huck and Guiliani will drop out.
2 (18.2%)
Option #3 but everybody remains
1 (9.1%)
Other
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Prediction of Florida Poll  (Read 1122 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Prediction of Florida Poll
« on: January 24, 2008, 12:49:55 AM »
 :laugh:
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
Re: Prediction of Florida Poll
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 12:54:43 AM »
I don't think that anyone will drop out after Florida.

Super Tuesday is so close they might as well see how they do.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 01:06:11 AM »
Huckabee needs to place a strong second. I want Rudy to win it will take away McCain's steem and will help Huckabee.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 04:46:26 AM »
Huckabee needs to place a strong second. I want Rudy to win it will take away McCain's steem and will help Huckabee.

nah huckabee neds a top 3 finish, but hes mainly going for super tuesday which is very wise...

This thing is about dleegates not florida, yes its important, but its a winner takes all 57 delegates in florida, hardly anything to write home about, whearas there are 140  delegates up for grabs in texas....Hckabee is currently second position for delegates behind romney...Romney is so uncompetive on super tuesday it will be halarious...mccaine will be weakened by his loss in florida, and ruudy may as well drop out if h spent all that money in florida with no avail....

I really urge chaim to reconsider his choice candidate before super tuesday, especially now thompson is out and duncan hunter has endorsed huckabee...

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2008, 10:48:31 AM »
Chaim supports Huckabee
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2008, 01:18:17 PM »
Chaim supports Huckabee

Not anymore. Now Chaim is backing Romney. At least until we see what happens in Florida. I think that if Huckabee wins Florida then Chaim will back him again.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2008, 01:28:36 PM »

There's only one week between Florida and Super Tuesday.  It's likely that Huckabee won't stay in Florida much beyond tonight's debate and instead, will go to some Super Tuesday states like Alabama, Georgia and Tennessee. 

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2008, 01:29:38 PM »
We can only hope for the best from Huckabee
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh