Author Topic: Ask C4j anything, on any subject matter...  (Read 3599 times)

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
Re: Ask C4j anything, on any subject matter...
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2008, 08:15:18 PM »
One of the great lessons that one learns in Judaism is knowing when to be Humble and knowing your place in the world at this very moment in time. One is to Serve Ha Shem and Second Be honest in all aspects of your life that involves Humilty in knowing that you are not better than your fellow human beings.
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2008, 08:16:36 PM »
1)im not joking

2) my faith in G-d, helps me be sucessful

3)I treat other people brilliantly, i give more to charity than most people have ever given in there lifetime...

Treating people well isn't just about charity. Its good you give, everybody should. However i still think you should have a little shame. :-[

I am very nice to people, i would go as far as saying i am one of the more likeable members on this forum....

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2008, 08:18:31 PM »
I treat other people brilliantly, i give more to charity than most people have ever given in there lifetime...

C4J, the Bible tells us, that we must give unanonomous. We must give, and we must do good things for others, but we must NOT boast about our good works. Ifwe do, we undo all good.

Personally, i think that when you boast about your good works to others, your giving, but ALSO TAKING! Your making propoganda for yourself, and as such, you TAKE...you use those that you helped in a sense.

Also, this attitude of you being the bst and such, it's not very Christianlike.

Where you say you are more beautiful than others...and others are not very good looking. C4J, G-D made our fellow JTFers(whom you were refering to), and if you go saying things like that, you are saying G-D's wonderful creations are not perfect. his is not very good C4J

Please my Christian Brother, Think about this.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2008, 08:20:25 PM »
I treat other people brilliantly, i give more to charity than most people have ever given in there lifetime...

C4J, the Bible tells us, that we must give unanonomous. We must give, and we must do good things for others, but we must NOT boast about our good works. Ifwe do, we undo all good.

Personally, i think that when you boast about your good works to others, your giving, but ALSO TAKING! Your making propoganda for yourself, and as such, you TAKE...you use those that you helped in a sense.

Where you say you are more beautiful than others...and others are not very good looking. C4J, G-D made our fellow JTFers(whom you were refering to), and if you go saying things like that, you are saying G-D's wonderful creations are not perfect. his is not very good C4J

cheers man, ill take that on board....now can we get back to the questions, as this is ask c4j anything...Its not discuss c4j in third person narrative thread...

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2008, 08:23:24 PM »
I am very nice to people, i would go as far as saying i am one of the more likeable members on this forum....cheers man, ill take that on board....now can we get back to the questions, as this is ask c4j anything...Its not discuss c4j in third person narrative thread...

;D :o
Crazy.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2008, 08:26:37 PM »
I am very nice to people, i would go as far as saying i am one of the more likeable members on this forum....cheers man, ill take that on board....now can we get back to the questions, as this is ask c4j anything...Its not discuss c4j in third person narrative thread...

Crazy.

sorry???

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2008, 08:28:57 PM »

cheers man, ill take that on board....now can we get back to the questions, as this is ask c4j anything...Its not discuss c4j in third person narrative thread...
i am glad that you will attempt to take that onboard :)

So, questions.
Are you of Germanic blood?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2008, 08:29:31 PM »

Crazy.

sorry???

Its ok I forgive you. :P

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2008, 08:32:24 PM »

Crazy.

sorry???

Its ok I forgive you. :P

forgive me for what???I conduct myself with incredible decorum, and i am a great example to any budding young jtfer...

Now back to questions if people want to ask....

i am glad that you will attempt to take that onboard :)

So, questions.
Are you of Germanic blood?

what do i have german blood in me??No i have italian, scottish and manily english, but i am english and proud(of what we once were)