Author Topic: T-shirt trader from the Netherlands is offering Anne-Frank-with-Paliscarf-shirt  (Read 3445 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
somebody should destroy their company.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
That's just descasting propagand manipulation wht next AF in SS helmet. >:( It's more antisemtic than those Belgrade shitler aprtaments where is ADl when you need it? Its Holocaust in making.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
It is anti-Israelian, and anti-Jewish.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Imagine if they made moe praying to a real G-D They would bomb the company
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

Good idea. Do a t-shirt of mo' with a magen David around his neck.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
It is anti-Israelian, and anti-Jewish.

Definitely, just shows you some Nazis people praise the Holocaust

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
I was absolutely heart broken when I saw this.  This, in a country that has a very good history with is fondness and even protection of the Jewish people.  Whomever feels the Shoa will not happen again...is sadly...mistaken..
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
My theory is ,
that in Europe,
the Holocaust is being taught in a way,
that we non-Jews must have compassion,
in the most Jesus-like way,

with the poor victims of the barbarian nazis.

AND....

at the same time....

We are being taught...

that....

the Fakestinians....

::)

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
No respect at all...

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
that the fakestinians are the "new victims of the zionists", just like the nazis killed all the Jews....

What a treason >:( >:(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
My theory is ,
that in Europe,

AND....

at the same time....

We are being taught...

that....

the Fakestinians....

This is true they teach about ww2 so people will say we must never do this again therefore we must put   up with whatever the moslems demand
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
My theory is ,
that in Europe,

AND....

at the same time....

We are being taught...

that....

the Fakestinians....

This is true they teach about ww2 so people will say we must never do this again therefore we must put   up with whatever the moslems demand

unfortunately it is more "sofisticated".
By formally teaching about the holocaust, and teaching to hate Israel,
They deliberately provoke anti-semitism.

<<Those Jews were brutally murdered, but now they do the same>>

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
My theory is ,
that in Europe,

AND....

at the same time....

We are being taught...

that....

the Fakestinians....

OR WORSE:

<<The Jews orchestrated the Holocaust, in order to get Israel...>>

but it is mostly covert anti-semitism.

<<It is not because I am anti-zionist , that I am a Jew-hater>>

<<Even Jews, hate Israel>>

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
My theory is ,
that in Europe,

AND....

at the same time....

We are being taught...

that....

the Fakestinians....

OR WORSE:

<<The Jews orchestrated the Holocaust, in order to get Israel...>>

but it is mostly covert anti-semitism.

<<It is not because I am anti-zionist , that I am a Jew-hater>>

<<Even Jews, hate Israel>>

And the result is that Philistines are modern Jews, And "Zionist" are modern nazis, when the leader of Pals and uncle of Arafat Huseinini was planing to build new KL with gass chamambers in Nablus after the victory of Shitler, the worse thing is that Israel hating Jews are legitimsing this... 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm