Author Topic: RACISM IS ON THE INCREASE, THE PRESS ARE SILENT  (Read 3887 times)

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
RACISM IS ON THE INCREASE, THE PRESS ARE SILENT
« on: January 24, 2008, 06:42:26 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOBSFkTmo1Y&eurl=http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/2891

This for Erica always palying her race and victim cards game. >:(
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: RACISM IS ON THE INCREASE, THE PRESS ARE SILENT
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 06:45:52 AM »
It is to much for me to believe this is the reality in Europe right now.

In the 80 ties or 90 ties, this was still largely under control.

Today all cities in West-Europe with 100.000+ inhabitants are colonised, street by street, by muslims,
blacks, and other White-haters.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 06:58:36 AM »
DID you seen the movie Ambroix? you shud then comment. ;)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 07:07:49 AM »
DID you seen the movie Ambroix? you shud then comment. ;)
i will.

Isn't there a smart guy with comment/rating automation software?

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2008, 02:17:58 PM »

Today all cities in West-Europe with 100.000+ inhabitants are colonised, street by street, by muslims,

That's what I saw in London well rather South London, lots of black congo immigrants speaking congo native tongues and Pakis/Bangladesh. :P :P

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2008, 04:13:38 PM »

That's what I saw in London well rather South London, lots of black congo immigrants speaking congo native tongues and Pakis/Bangladesh. :P :P
disaster. we are in danger.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2008, 02:13:48 AM »

disaster. we are in danger.

Total destruction we are in! >:(

Just Erica

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2008, 03:19:26 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOBSFkTmo1Y&eurl=http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/2891

I never played a 'race card' Ultra. I have agreed that there are evil blacks, and I have spoken out against Al Sharpton and such. What the hell more do you want? Blood? I think that you guys are so infatuated with my color that you can't see that I'm against most of the same things YOU are against. I'm tired of you not reading my responses; or not believing them because "she's black..she really doesn't think that way." I haven't changed ONE BIT! I've never come in here to say that YOU are the reason for slavery, YOU are the reason that evil blacks are evil, or YOU are the reason for ANY wrongs in the black community. I've always stated that the black community has to fix itself instead of blaming the white man for their lacks. I guess that's not enough for you, huh?

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2008, 04:40:19 AM »

I never played a 'race card' Ultra. I have agreed that there are evil blacks, and I have spoken out against Al Sharpton and such. What the hell more do you want? Blood? I think that you guys are so infatuated with my color that you can't see that I'm against most of the same things YOU are against. I'm tired of you not reading my responses; or not believing them because "she's black..she really doesn't think that way." I haven't changed ONE BIT! I've never come in here to say that YOU are the reason for slavery, YOU are the reason that evil blacks are evil, or YOU are the reason for ANY wrongs in the black community. I've always stated that the black community has to fix itself instead of blaming the white man for their lacks. I guess that's not enough for you, huh?

Good point :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2008, 04:38:38 PM »

That's a good point  O0, all in all, the liberal black immoral culture has poisened many peoples around the world and made immitations. As far as the biology of the people that's perfectly fine and no problems whatsoever O0
So it's rather a culture issue overall ;)

Just Erica

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2008, 04:59:31 PM »

That's a good point  O0, all in all, the liberal black immoral culture has poisened many peoples around the world and made immitations. As far as the biology of the people that's perfectly fine and no problems whatsoever O0
Now who's passing the buck? You absolutely hate it when idiot blacks say "The white man is the reason why we're failing!" Yet, its okay for you to say that blacks are responsible for the falling of every country in the world? Give me a break.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2008, 05:07:13 PM »

Now who's passing the buck? You absolutely hate it when idiot blacks say "The white man is the reason why we're failing!" Yet, its okay for you to say that blacks are responsible for the falling of every country in the world? Give me a break.

"The white man is the reason why we're failing!" - If blacks refuse to motivate and accelerate themselves this is what is said.

"blacks are responsible for the falling of every country in the world?" - That's because of the immoral backward left culture that blacks predominantly fall into, not because of their race or genetics.

Even if it supposably was somewhat "racial" (which it scientifically isn't) they still could become a decent enough well off country to become "righteous" or at least average-like or more than average productive in my opinion

Remember there are righteous peoples from all nations and all backgrounds, you are in the "righteous" category that distance yourself from typical decadent black culture
« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 05:10:42 PM by JTFFan »

Just Erica

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2008, 05:12:12 PM »

"The white man is the reason why we're failing!" - If blacks refuse to motivate and accelerate themselves this is what is said.

"blacks are responsible for the falling of every country in the world?" - That's because of the immoral backward left culture that blacks predominantly fall into, not because of their race or genetics.

Even if it supposably was "racial" (which it scientifically isn't) they still could become a decent enough well off country to become "righteous" or at least average-like or more than average productive in my opinion

Remember there are righteous peoples from all nations and all backgrounds, you are in the "righteous" category that distance yourself from typical decadent black culture
It's not immoral black culture that's doing our race in...its pure ignorance and denial.

And I don't think that with the minority of blacks in America they're responsible for negativity others endulge in. It's pretty easy for you to blame blacks for that because they are who you're most angry with.

I know that there are great people as well as evil people from all nations...I've been saying that for months. Thank you for recognizing what I've been portraying since I first came here.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2008, 05:17:08 PM »

Even if it supposably was "racial" (which it scientifically isn't) they still could become a decent enough well off country to become "righteous" or at least average-like or more than average productive in my opinion

It's not immoral black culture that's doing our race in...its pure ignorance and denial.

And I don't think that with the minority of blacks in America they're responsible for negativity others endulge in. It's pretty easy for you to blame blacks for that because they are who you're most angry with.

I know that there are great people as well as evil people from all nations...I've been saying that for months. Thank you for recognizing what I've been portraying since I first came here.

Agreed, and you're welcome O0