Author Topic: huckabees running second nationally, why would he drop out????  (Read 1747 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
huckabees running second nationally, why would he drop out????
« on: January 24, 2008, 07:12:04 PM »
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18312727

After florida he may drop to third in the national polls, but it will be even more congested with romney and mccaine battling it out for left wing conservatives...

I think huckabee will come third in florida, which would be aamzing since hes not even campaigning there.....

bring on the debate and the decline of mccaine....

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: huckabees running second nationally, why would he drop out????
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 07:16:01 PM »
Edit: C4J, why are you so obsessed with Huckabee? I know all about the fights you started with MasterWolf and Lisa over him. Why are you so fixated on him? JTF supports Mitt Romney.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 07:24:38 PM by C.F. »

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 07:19:31 PM »
Is it considered irrelavant if he wins any other states?

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 07:32:57 PM »
Edit: C4J, why are you so obsessed with Huckabee? I know all about the fights you started with MasterWolf and Lisa over him. Why are you so fixated on him? JTF supports Mitt Romney.

i want him to win, hes the best on israel, hes the best on energy independence, hes the best on moral issues, hes the best on the second ammendment, and he is the most likable to beat hilary...

Romney will not have a chance in the bible belt areas, thy hate mormons, its true that they teach that jesus and satan are brothers, look it up....

JTF supports romney against mccaine in michigan, whiohc i support 100 percent, but you have to remember romney ran left wing of ted kennedy, he claimed he was pro life i week before the nomination elections by seeing a alledged x ray....

As i say, chaim fan i agree with ALOT of what you say, but comon, huckabee to drop out????JTF predicted mccaine was finshed 3 months ago and look now, jtf predicted that romney would lose michigan and drop out and would be finshed???JTF get ALOT right, but they can be wrong, this election in for the long haul,, for all i know ruudy could be brilliant tonight and become front runner...

Its that open, no ones willing to committ to a republican candidate...

newman

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2008, 07:35:54 PM »
I can't believe Americans would put a mormon pervert in the whitehouse and have the USA being governed from Salt Lake City.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2008, 07:37:10 PM »
I can't believe Americans would put a mormon pervert in the whitehouse and have the USA being governed from Salt Lake City.

true

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2008, 07:39:32 PM »

true

Yes, but if it came down between the super Bolshevikkk (McPain) and Romney, of course I'd have to go for the mormon pervert ;D

newman

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2008, 07:42:02 PM »

true

Yes, but if it came down between the super Bolshevikkk (McPain) and Romney, of course I'd have to go for the mormon pervert ;D

A mormon pervert is still a better prospect than a demented, third worlder-loving old man, I'll grant you.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2008, 08:08:50 PM »
I am also uncomfortable with Mormonism, but why is Romney a "pervert"? He has been married to the same woman for many years and has many children and grandchildren. Whatever else you want to say about Romney, his sexual life seems to be quite normal, in my opinion.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2008, 08:11:44 PM »
I am also uncomfortable with Mormonism, but why is Romney a "pervert"? He has been married to the same woman for many years and has many children and grandchildren. Whatever else you want to say about Romney, his sexual life seems to be quite normal, in my opinion.

yeah, i not sure about the "pervert part", perhaps there is a scandal i do not know about....

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2008, 11:38:04 PM »

yeah, i not sure about the "pervert part", perhaps there is a scandal i do not know about....

Probably a scandal or something similar