Author Topic: Affirmative Action Bus Story  (Read 1022 times)

admin

Affirmative Action Bus Story
« on: January 24, 2008, 09:50:08 PM »
I was on an hour long bus ride back from college today. The bus was very crowded and the stupid [censored] were cursing at the black bus driver for not driving fast enough. They complained that the bus went into a corporate center to pick people up. That rout is supposed to go in there. At the end of the line, the blacks said "Let my people go." because the door wasn't open yet. They probably say that because they think "Moses was black." (G-d forbid.). When they fianlly get off, they said something more fitting of a black to say. They quoted MLK and said "Free at last, free at last, thank G-d Almighty, we're free at last.". If they said it in their own words, they would probably said "We's free at last.', or "We be free at last.".

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Affirmative Action Bus Story
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 09:57:26 PM »
Sorry that you have to endure those monsters there as well as me here.
I hope god will put them back in Africa.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Re: Affirmative Action Bus Story
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2008, 02:25:43 PM »
Thank you rosa parks.