Author Topic: About Multiculturalism  (Read 6230 times)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
About Multiculturalism
« on: January 25, 2008, 09:12:15 AM »
In our era Multiculturalism is a way to erode the foundations of any standart society and to make it to an unstable society, culturally and political. It should be an interest of every society (or a state) to aspire for a cultural homogeneousness because that's the only way to unsure cultural and political stability. Ministries of Education and pedagogical contents have to mark an collective myths that creates united ethos.

We see in our days where does Multiculturalism leads us: Bosnia, Kosovo and the riots of Africans and Muslims in Paris streets. Today in the era of globalization, we live in a continual paradox:  fragmentation of ethnic groups that disintegrate the society and threats the peacefull lives of the individual (us, in fact). Cultural homogeneousness is the best way for society to keep stable.

Democracy that doesn't recognize the value of homogeneousness society is a short-days Democracy.

There is no doubt that Pluralist society that covers diffrent mentalities and cultures is a wanted ideal. But in my opinion in this days it is an ideal only and Multicultural societies become unstable when the ideal of Pluralism becomes empty of contents. I am a bit influenced of book "The Coming Anarchy" by Robert D. Kaplan - the book gives us the ability to understand that the future is full of conflicts inside states and also stable (for now) migration states as the USA wouldn't be immune of the inside disintegration of society. The nature of Mankind leads us to conflict and conflict will happen near the "borders" of diffrent cultures in the same society/state. Therefor, Multiculturalism is the fuel that would light the conflict. We can see it today in Pluralistic states inside Europe and we will see it in the future in states like the USA where Whites, Blacks and Hispanics will struggle. The tendency for fragmentation that comes hand to hand with integration is unavoidable.

Multiculturalism is not a good thing and the aspiration always should be towards synthesis and not towards the eternal existens of thesis and antithesis. History teaches us what will happen to societies that can't solve the differences inside them, from the cultural revolution of China and to Bosnia and West-Africa.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 11:35:14 AM by Dexter »
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: About Multiculturalism
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2008, 09:15:48 AM »

Exactly. Read the book Death of the West. Covers this very topic very well.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2008, 09:19:32 AM »

Exactly. Read the book Death of the West. Covers this very topic very well.
Sounds a good book to me. I'll try to get my hand on it.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2008, 11:31:49 AM »
In our era Multiculturalism is a way to erode the foundations of any standart society and to make it to an unstable society, culturally and political. It should be an interest of every society (or a state) to aspire for a cultural homogeneousness because that's the only way to unsure cultural and political stability. Ministries of Education and pedagogical contents have to mark an collective myths that creates united ethos.

We see in our days where does Multiculturalism leads us: Bosnia, Kosovo and the riots of Africans and Muslims in Paris streets. Today in the era of globalization, we live in a continual paradox:  fragmentation of ethnic groups that disintegrate the society and threats the peacefull lives of the individual (us, in fact). Cultural homogeneousness is the best way for society to keep stable.

Democracy that doesn't recognize the value of homogeneousness society is a short-days Democracy.

There is no doubt that Pluralist society that covers diffrent mentalities and cultures is a wanted ideal. But in my opinion in this days it is an ideal only and Multicultural societies become unstable when the ideal of Pluralism becomes empty of contents. I am a bit influenced of book "The Coming Anarchy" by Robert D. Kaplan - the book gives us the ability to understand that the future is full of conflicts inside states and also stable (for now) migration states as the USA wouldn't be immune of the inside disintegration of society. The nature of Mankind leads us to conflict and conflict will happen near the "borders" of diffrent cultures in the same society/state. Therefor, Multiculturalism is the fuel that would light the conflict. We can see it today in Pluralistic states like Europe and we will see it in the future in states like the USA where Whites, Blacks and Hispanics will struggle. The tendency for fragmentation that comes hand to hand with integration is unavoidable.

Multiculturalism is not a good thing and the aspiration always should be towards synthesis and not towards the eternal existens of thesis and antithesis. History teaches us what will happen to societies that can't solve the differences inside them, from the cultural revolution of China and to Bosnia and West-Africa.

This is quite impressive for a guy for whom English is a second language.

Good going, Dexter.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2008, 11:37:15 AM »
Even the way Dexter writes "I'll try to get my hands on it" shows his mastery of English. It's really incredible and the fact that he is only 14 makes it that much greater.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2008, 11:39:09 AM »
Thanks guys.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2008, 11:39:23 AM »
Even the way Dexter writes "I'll try to get my hands on it" shows his mastery of English. It's really incredible and the fact that he is only 14 makes it that much greater.
at least as great as some 41 year old!
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2008, 01:00:19 PM »
Don't take it so far, I am a fool and ignorant, I have a lot, lot, lot [...] more to learn.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2008, 01:03:51 PM »
Don't take it so far, I am a fool and ignorant, I have a lot, lot, lot [...] more to learn.
Of course.
Me too.
It s a life long learning.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2008, 01:13:05 PM »
Multiculturalism is finte made by comies and musslimes to desintagrate the old societys; they're no any pluralism in countries governed by them. It's slow motion cultural Revolution.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2008, 01:18:52 PM »
Call it muFticulturaliSSlamism.

8)
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2008, 01:27:25 PM »
I call it multicultism.  :D

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2008, 01:29:05 PM »
I call it multicultism.  :D

What about muSStafacultotalitarianism ?

:D
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

newman

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2008, 01:33:11 PM »
Muliculturalism is a fraud.

It amounts to white guilt and self-hate forcing western countries to accept third worlders to pollute their nations.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2008, 01:35:26 PM »

It amounts to white guilt and self-hate forcing western countries to accept third worlders to pollute their nations.
It have nothing to do with white skin, it's all about culture.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2008, 01:37:03 PM »

Exactly..

newman

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2008, 01:38:14 PM »

That's what it is taken to mean and used for in the west.

Just like religion..........the 'pure' meaning and how it is practiced are often two different things.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2008, 01:41:36 PM »

Just like religion..........the 'pure' meaning and how it is practiced are often two different things.
As long as Blacks, Chinese and other groups will act like whites in USA and won't create any sub-culture, there will be no conflics on a cultural base, probably on ethnic and racial base.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2008, 01:46:20 PM »

As long as Blacks, Chinese and other groups will act like whites in USA and won't create any sub-culture, there will be no conflics on a cultural base, probably on ethnic and racial base.

That's a contadiction, Dexter.

If asians, blacks etc act like whites and don't form those sub-cultures, it's NOT 'multicuralism'. It's mono-culturalism. Multi-race, yes but not multi-culture.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2008, 01:48:33 PM »

If asians, blacks etc act like whites and don't form those sub-cultures, it's NOT 'multicuralism'. It's mono-culturalism. Multi-race, yes but not multi-culture.

yes, most likely mono-culturalism

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2008, 02:23:07 PM »

Conflicts happen all the time, by diffrent factors, but they will never pass of our world.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2008, 02:29:38 PM »

yes, most likely mono-culturalism
multi-cultural means different cultures all living in the one country. It doesn't work. How can you have peace when one culture (arabs) demand the right to honour-kill their daughters and Jews/christians demand the prohibition of such acts. They'll never have one cohesive society and they'll NEVER get along.

G-d didn't create 70 separate nations in order for us to mix everything into a big pile of sludge.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2008, 02:32:56 PM »
Very good Dexter,

you are right. There is no place for insane ideoligies and evil cultures from the third world in the free West. Either they become decent members of our culture, or they have to go back to their hellhole-countries.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2008, 02:33:02 PM »

It's like in Switzerland, when you have German, French, Reto-Romans and Italian speakers, calvinists, lutherans and catholics but they have one swiss culture so they live in peace with each other for 500 years. The fact that each nation lives in its own valey-canton preety much apart helps too. So mono culturims and separatism aka Apartheid are OK!  

Love your Enemy

newman

« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2008, 02:37:47 PM »

It's like in Switzerland, when you have German, French, Reto-Romans and Italian speakers, calvinists, lutherans and catholics but they have one swiss culture so they live in peace with each other for 500 years. The fact that each nation lives in its own valey-canton preety much apart helps too. So mono culturims and separatism aka Apartheid are OK!  

Politicians in Australia brag about our multiculturalism. But:

1/ It's going sour now with arabs, other muSSlims and africans etc.

2/ It has only worked so far because their is one dominant anglo-saxon culture with a lot of minorities thrown in. If there were equal numbers of anglo-saxons, hindus, musslims, asians, african etc, there'd be civil war and anarchy!