Author Topic: Philistinians are breaking through the Egypt roadblocks  (Read 6742 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Philistinians are breaking through the Egypt roadblocks
« on: January 25, 2008, 12:24:55 PM »
They want to go!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palestinians run over Egyptian police barriers

Dramatic scenes in Gaza: Egyptian security forces try to close the border and use water cannons  and batons against the Palestinians those flood into the country. Thousands despaired hold with all power against it.

Gaza - the border is open - and can be closed not so easily again. Despite of a large scale operation of the Egyptian security forces at the Gaza Strip they are unable to close the gaps in the barrier again. Several thousand Palestinians ran over the police barriers in order to to visit  relatives and  to shop in the neighboring country.

The Egyptian president Husni Mubarak spoke of a not acceptable situation, requested Israel to terminate the locking of its border to the Gaza Strip. At the largest breach in the barricades policemen in several rows set up themselves, in order to prevent the inhabitants of the Gaza Strip to went to Egypt. Violent protests and brawls of the waiting quantity came to. Finally the policemen could not withstand the pressure any longer. Masked Palestinians used heavy clearing vehicles, in order to push a concrete wall to the side and to extend the opening in the border installations.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source: http://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/0,1518,531070,00.html
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Philistinians are breaking through the Egypt roadblocks
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2008, 12:28:20 PM »
chaos.
good.
BUT
I am sure they are bringing in weapons.
We'll see some attacks on Israel next week.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

newman

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2008, 12:32:44 PM »
It will be great if:

1/ bollockstinians start leaving EY en mas

2/ they make lots of trouble in the countries they arrive in so all the other arabs develope an intense HATE and take no interest in the ' bollockstinian cause'.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2008, 12:36:06 PM »
It will be great if:

2/ they make lots of trouble in the countries they arrive in so all the other arabs develope an intense HATE and take no interest in the ' bollockstinian cause'.

that's why the Gazastanians are even not welcome in the <<West-bank>>.
The y are hated by the Fakestinians of Hebron, etc,..

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

newman

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2008, 12:39:50 PM »
It will be great if:

Persians hate arabs, arabs from oil states hate the other arabs, they hate egyptians and EVERYBODY hates bollockstinians.

I really believe if Israel didn't exist the arabs would be butchering each other full-time.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2008, 12:54:56 PM »
It will be great if:

Persians hate arabs, arabs from oil states hate the other arabs, they hate egyptians and EVERYBODY hates bollockstinians.

I really believe if Israel didn't exist the arabs would be butchering each other full-time.

I agree with that.
uh , but don't abolish Israel OK 8;)

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2008, 12:58:11 PM »
It will be great if:

It's gift of pissfull iSSlam and A-rab tribal mentaility: It's all against stranger, brothers agianst cousin and brother against brothers; that's why Musslime were realy dangerous only twice in History; under the boots and fists of Ummayids Caliphs and Ottoman Turks, the rest of the time they fought eachover like they do now in Iraq.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2008, 12:59:52 PM »
It will be great if:

It's gift of pissfull iSSlam and A-rab tribal mentaility: It's all against stranger, brothers agianst cousin and brother against brothers; that's why Musslime were realy dangerous only twice in History; under the boots and fists of Ummayids Caliphs and Ottoman Turks, the rest of the time they fought eachover like they do now in Iraq.
EXACTLY.

That's why Jews will crush the Arabs, god willing.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2008, 01:02:35 PM »
It will be great if:

I agree with that.
uh , but don't abolish Israel OK 8;)

Imagine Jews treating one another like this? Gazans are suni musslimes A-rabs who came from Egipt in Twenties and Thirties. Make peace with the? What a naivity; they'll never acept the country run by "lowly dhimis" on land they once conquered.  

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2008, 01:08:29 PM »
It will be great if:

EXACTLY.

That's why Jews will crush the Arabs, G-d willing.

It's only hope now; I'm not longer belive in USA, Nuclear weapons or merkawa tanks.   

Love your Enemy

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2008, 01:57:02 PM »
The leftists tell us that the reason for terrorism against Israelis is roadblocks.

Let's see how many bombs blow up in Cairo.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2008, 02:05:09 PM »
Jews will defeat the Philistinian, Fakestinian and Bollockstinians once and for all! O0

I noticed even in one chaotic picture there is a rainbow ;D

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2008, 02:11:10 PM »
Jews will defeat the Philistinian, Fakestinian and Bollockstinians once and for all! O0

I noticed even in one chaotic picture there is a rainbow ;D

Yes see it too :):

It is a good sign. Accident?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2008, 02:15:31 PM »
a rainbow is actually a bad sign. BUT I dont know if its bad gor us or bad for them (because it happened their).
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2008, 02:21:38 PM »
Here G-d brings the rainbow since he's happy the Arabs are fighting each other.   ;D :D
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2008, 02:35:13 PM »
Here G-d brings the rainbow since he's happy the Arabs are fighting each other.   ;D :D

O0

Love your Enemy

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2008, 03:08:58 PM »

O0

Yes, it's a sign of G-d's work for having the ArabSS destroy each other O0

newman

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2008, 03:12:28 PM »

The Rainbow is a sign of G-d's covenant with Noah and his descendants (gentiles).

I wonder what the meaning is here.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2008, 03:14:23 PM »

The Rainbow is a sign of G-d's covenant with Noah and his descendants (gentiles).

That's easy.

G-d promised never to destroy the world again but Human beings can destroy themselves as you can see this is a very possible thing with the Ishmaelites in that picture.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

newman

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2008, 03:26:20 PM »

That's easy.

G-d promised never to destroy the world again but Human beings can destroy themselves as you can see this is a very possible thing with the Ishmaelites in that picture.

Now that's why you're a learned Jew!

Well spotted! O0

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2008, 08:27:06 PM »
It's a reminder of the flood and God's covenant with the bnei noach as was stated.  We know from the midrash that the world can't be destroyed again by flood, but it can be by fire.  And we also know from the parshah noach in the Torah that in the time of Noach, chamas (violent crime) was prevalent.  Is there any wonder that Hamas is a hebrew word for violent crime?  This rainbow is a signal that these bohemoths can bring about the destruction of the world by fire if we don't stop them.  Egypt and Pals both.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2008, 02:41:00 AM »
Thank you for this explanation of the rainbow-symbol. :)