Author Topic: Request to End the Holocaust  (Read 2135 times)

Offline Sue C

• New JTFer
Request to End the Holocaust
« on: January 27, 2008, 02:17:13 AM »
Why would one follow the daily historical manipulation all written in the Kings Books, from ancient days, and the groups 'diversified' for that daily manipulation, blaming the Jews, while killing them, especially after (the lie) cut off Torah by 1920, memory, and force ideological change, espcially manipulating the young fro this top, and over 3 billion each day are kept in addition to follow these wars? In fact, I see this top manipulation around all groups and terror conflicts. Just as there have been millions of real Israeli families, children, young men murdered from Moses to Davidic lines and setting up Egypt in England, so there is a specific daily (lie) of blaming Jewish while setting themselves up as "Jews" and then murdering and indicting real Jewry as the wheel of fraud and accusations come around next. You see them. Each century, the false prophets who force Jewry into the lie, the wars, the daily accusations while killing them, the conversions, run the same course, in fact, bringing 'Christ' each century now called zionism after setting it up in Russia, but attacking them too.

Myself and many others on the line of David or Jewry have spent years with attempts on life, many long kicked out of 'public rleigion' by the (lie).

You will next see what you saw, and worse, than 70 A.D.

http://journals.aol.com/suehon5

Offline Sue C

• New JTFer
Re: Request to End the Holocaust
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2008, 02:27:27 AM »
The holocaust did not end but changed, in fact it got worse after 1948.

But, those who are not reallly Jews continue as they did in final occupation in ancient days, but worse today.

There have been few professionals who were not victims in the last 50 years following constant obstructions in a specific order. From 1920 under this 'congress' and 'NSA' spying who authorize this and who hold the 'hearing's' and who make the money. They contineu 24-7 running crimes on us, illegal activity from cyberwarfare, NSA, CIA, DEA, criminal attacks, radiation, non-stop interrruption of life premeditated under Clinton with CIA/DEA, Dee Arpino linked to Unitarian Universalists, and Terry Newman, BFI trash and daily, still using biochemical attacks. Thanks.
Susan C

Request to End Electromagnetic Holocaust

http://www.iddd.de/umtsno/Pope.doc

Most of the wars, cancers, deaths in the U.S., murders, attacks, surround this, many purposely diseducated

« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 02:30:53 AM by Sue C »

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2008, 02:54:45 AM »
The above posti is disturbing and beyond my comprehenson, but I invite all fellow JTF'ers to talke a look and tell us exactly what you think.  Thank's.

Ari

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2008, 04:37:07 AM »
The holocaust did not end but changed, in fact it got worse after 1948.

But, those who are not reallly Jews continue as they did in final occupation in ancient days, but worse today.

There have been few professionals who were not victims in the last 50 years following constant obstructions in a specific order. From 1920 under this 'congress' and 'NSA' spying who authorize this and who hold the 'hearing's' and who make the money. They contineu 24-7 running crimes on us, illegal activity from cyberwarfare, NSA, CIA, DEA, criminal attacks, radiation, non-stop interrruption of life premeditated under Clinton with CIA/DEA, Dee Arpino linked to Unitarian Universalists, and Terry Newman, BFI trash and daily, still using biochemical attacks. Thanks.
Susan C

Request to End Electromagnetic Holocaust

http://www.iddd.de/umtsno/Pope.doc

Most of the wars, cancers, deaths in the U.S., murders, attacks, surround this, many purposely diseducated

HUH?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2008, 05:18:48 AM »
I think this is a conspiracy theory nut troll.

I don'nt know exactlly  maybe she should explain what she means
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2008, 05:34:41 AM »
I suppose the problem.  ;D

Sue, please try to write by hand. This translation-software doesn't work well  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2008, 05:39:00 AM »
I suppose the problem.  ;D

Sue, please try to write by hand. This translation-software doesn't work well  :)

She's in The United States. I don't think English is a problem.

Oh sorry,

I didn't know this. But I have problems to understand her. So I have supposed, that she uses a translation software. Some of her sentences doesn't make sense to me.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2008, 05:43:20 AM »
I'm finding hard to understand as well maybe she should write it more concise
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2008, 05:47:43 AM »
No, this is absolutely translation software. I have used different translation softwares and I know how they act. This must be some leftist peacenow person.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2008, 06:06:40 AM »
They contineu 24-7 running crimes on us, illegal activity from cyberwarfare, NSA, CIA, DEA, criminal attacks, radiation, non-stop interrruption of life premeditated under Clinton with CIA/DEA, Dee Arpino linked to Unitarian Universalists, and Terry Newman, BFI trash and daily, still using biochemical attacks.

Muslim  ::) Heard that all before.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2008, 06:09:42 AM »
Well the peacenow monsters and muslims are both evil beasts so it doesn't matter.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2008, 06:14:22 AM »
Well the peacenow monsters and muslims are both evil beasts so it doesn't matter.

Theres a lot of evil beasts in this world that people support, I think the clear line is required to separate them. Blurring the edges is never good practice.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2008, 01:54:39 PM »
In the kookoo house you go!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Aj Waj Tinfoil Helmet Needed!
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2008, 02:03:00 PM »
 :::D :::D :::D
The idea that we can avoid mind-controlling rays from government or outer space has a long history, discovers Jen Ogilvie
By Jen Ogilvie November 2006

In February 2005, a group of scientists from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) conducted rigorous scientific tests on the mind-ray blocking powers of the tinfoil hat. Using a sophisticated network analyser to measure the strength of the radio signal penetrating three different models of aluminium head gear – the Classical, the Fez and the Centurion – they found that, while the hats mostly had a modest attenuating effect, they in fact amplified signals on certain frequencies, namely 1.2 – 1.4 Ghz – the range allocated to the US government. This led to their conclusion, in a paper entitled “On the Effectiveness of Aluminium Foil Helmets: An Empirical Study” that “the curr ent helmet craze is likely to have been propagated by the government, possibly with the involvement of the FCC [Federal Communications Commission]”.

Obviously, this report could be a clever government double bluff, a new tactic to outwit those who’ve seen the truth of their dastardly mind-control programme. Even if not, it seems unlikely that the paranoid community are going to bin their hats on the say-so of a few satirical students from the hardly antiestablishment MIT. Frank Zappa used to tell of a guy he knew called “Crazy Jerry”, an electricity addict and speed freak (and housemate, incidentally, of “Wild Bill the Mannequin [censored]”): Crazy Jerry, one suspects, wouldn’t have taken kindly to a bunch of white-coated nerds telling him that the colander hat Zappa described wouldn’t protect him from mind-readers.

Online, many dispute the MIT’s findings. The author 1 of the World Peace Radio Blog http: //999prologic999.blog2blog. ni/ reports: “When I have been exposed to radiation, being in the radiation-free environment [wearing a tinfoil hat] stops the nasty frequency/ringing in the brain and stops the pulsating of my brain, the throbbing of the temples of my forehead”, and goes on to point out the obvious fl aw in the MIT experiment, namely that “the brains of the MIT researchers would be totally controlled via [the micro waves used by the military and police to monitor every person on the planet] if what is written on mind control forums is THE TRUTH”. 2 While this blogger’s persecutors are humans using voice pitchers to make themselves sound like aliens inside his head, other people are tormented by voices of extraterrestrial origin. Take Michael Menkin, for instance, of Stop Alien Abduction. His website, www.stopabductions.com, has personal testimonies attesting to the efficacy of his 3M Velostat thought screen helmet; since January 2000, it seems, not one person has been abducted by aliens while wearing one of these helmets (unfortunately, aliens are cunning little buggers and on at least one occasion, noticing that an abductee had taken off her helmet, telepathically told her not to put it back on and while she was thus disabled stole it).

The tinfoil hat is not uncommon in psychiatric literature, generally appearing as a corollary of paranoid schizophrenia. The progression from James Tilly Matthews’s “influencing machine” causing “brainsayings” [FT170:40–42; 176:59] to mind-controlling electromagnetic rays is in many ways an obvious one: as scientific understanding advanced, the pernicious influences used to insert voices into the paranoiac’s head changed, from demons through the magnetic fluids of mesmerism to electro magnetic radiation. The tinfoil hat, then, is an updated amulet, a seemingly logical defence based on an imperfect understanding of electro magnetism and, more precisely, the Faraday cage. There is a revealing case study in American psychiatry researcher Ronald Siegel’s book Whispers: the Voices of Paranoia. 3 Lifelong Tesla fan Dr Edwin Tolman, an expert in electro magnetic radiation and director of a secret research unit for a Californian aero space company, became convinced that he was being followed by a satell ite that beamed images into his brain, and took to wearing tinfoil pants, covering his bed with copper screening, and placing jugs of copper and lead sulphite solution at the foot of his bed to deflect the ELF frequencies.

Tolman’s work in the field makes his a particularly interesting case. While his satell ite was the product of an imagination beginn ing to succumb to psychosis, much of the science behind his fears was reasonably sound. FT has reported previously on Dr Ross Adey’s use of electro magnetic forces to alter people’s emotional states, Dr Alan Frey’s investigation into “how voices can be beamed directly into an individual’s head”, Dr Michael Persinger’s work on the effects of EM fields on the human body, and research into electrical sensitivity and the “microwave harassment” of the “Wavies”. We have also speculated on the secret development of mind-influencing weapons [FT95:35–39, 113:34–39]. Putting a new twist on this research, last year Sony patented a technique for aiming ultrasonic pulses at precise areas of the brain to suggest smells, sounds and pictures. Obviously, although it is easy to see how a confused awareness of the above could feed the tinfoil hat phenomenon, that doesn’t mean wrapping yourself up in discarded sandwich wrappers is a good idea. While it could have a placebo effect in the case of schizophrenia (Tolman, for example, was fi ne when he believed he was in a cage that shielded all electro magnetic radiation; when told, falsely, that it had been lifted, the dwarfs attacked), if the American government chooses to use sophisticated EM weaponry to turn you from terrorist to flag-humping patriot it’ll take more than a few strips of BacoFoil to save you.

It doesn’t have to be just a hat, of course. There are many who, while not believing that pernicious forces are controlling their minds, exactly, are worried about the effects of electromagnetic radiation. Adam and Nicola Wright, scared by the mobile phone stations swamping their village – Essington in Staffordshire – replaced their wallpaper with tinfoil to protect themselves from what they fear are cancer-causing waves; the D’Souza family, in Sacramento, have lined the exterior of the house (and the inside of the house and the beds) with aluminium as a shield against a radio wave attack by their neighbours which was giving them everything from headaches to lupus. 4 Retailers are playing on such fears: Handy-Fashions, for instance, a Norwegian-based group, manufacture a “Mobile Cap” with ear flaps and a layer of woven silver to protect wearers from microwaves while using mobiles; New York company Less EMF sells a range of protective gear including mattresses which soak up stray ions, under garm ents to shield you from “power line and computer electric fields, and microwave, radar and TV radiation”, and a cap which can “provide your brain a quiet place without interference to your mental processes from RF radiation. [sic] ”

But it is the obvious ineffectiveness and absurdity of the tinfoil hat that has given it its symbolic value. Shorthand for “paranoid conspiracy theorist”, it is a common motif in Internet forums and blogs, has spawned spoof websites such as Zapato Productions Intradimensional (zapatopi.net) (and the spin-off book, Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie: Practical Mind Control Protection for Paranoids, Paladin Press, 2003), and has been sported by a range of pop culture characters, including a drugged-up Bart Simpson, a homeless woman in Friends, and a paranoid centaur in Eoin Colfer’s Artemis Fowl books. Paranoids might have a valid point to make about technological advances or Orwell ian approaches to crowd control, but their association with the ineffective and unstylish headgear gives them a serious image problem.

With thanks to Emperor and all who posted on this subject on the Fortean Times forum.
http://www.forteantimes.com/strangedays/misc/437/tinfoil_helmets.html

:::D :::D :::D
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2008, 06:47:59 PM »

You will next see what you saw, and worse, than 70 C.E.

Not if we have something to say about it.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2008, 08:07:22 PM »

You will next see what you saw, and worse, than 70 C.E.

Not if we have something to say about it.

If we have something to say about it then of course