Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: UFOs  (Read 3236 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
UFOs
« on: January 27, 2008, 12:18:07 PM »
I know this may be a tad silly.  However this is to wonder if any of you,  at anytime ever wondered if there are such things as UFOs or another form of life even if its not as advanced as Earth.  Outside our solar system, since our technology never gone pass this system.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: UFOs
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2008, 12:43:50 PM »
I really don't know. But there are some points, like the great distance between the solar systems that are against UFO's. :-\
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2008, 01:49:55 PM »
They are Lizard people from the constellation of Sirius...mm hmmm
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2008, 01:51:31 PM »
They are Lizard people from the constellation of Sirius...mm hmmm

Mord showed me a video on Zootube. The message of it was, that Jews are aliens.  ;D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2008, 03:09:59 PM »
I don't believe in them ;D

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2008, 03:39:32 PM »
yes and no. Yes other creatures might exist, but no - not with free choice.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2008, 03:43:26 PM »

please elaborate how and why?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2008, 04:42:53 PM »

maybe a drop- http://www.koshertorah.com/alefbet.html  (in alphabetical order - "Virtual Reality of Alien Angels" )
 Its not everything,- but does touch on this.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2008, 05:29:00 PM »
God hasn't stated that there isn't creation on other planets or in the universe, so it could be possible. Who knows.

I think UFO's are stupid though.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2008, 05:31:51 PM »
interesting thread, but since god does not mention aliens i think they are baloney....

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2008, 05:32:22 PM »
G-d hasn't stated that there isn't creation on other planets or in the universe, so it could be possible. Who knows.

I think UFO's are stupid though.

They are boring and I think an excuse for some people not to believe in G-d but to believe in Aliens, some people believe in both though which is contradicting I think :D

newman

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2008, 05:38:46 PM »
According to conspiracy whackos there ARE UFOs and Jewish bankers and Masons are keeping them under wraps. :D

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2008, 06:03:12 PM »
According to conspiracy whackos there ARE UFOs and Jewish bankers and Masons are keeping them under wraps. :D

They even have conspiracy UFO Hunter whackos :D

http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc1200.htm

I was flipping through the channels and saw this on history channel:

http://www.history.com/shows.do?action=detail&episodeId=173272

I guess that is a new one :D

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2008, 06:32:54 PM »
Maybe it's possible, but I've yet to see any concrete proof, only conspiracy theories.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2008, 06:53:33 PM »
It makes no difference if intelligent life exists here or there..or if ufo's exist or not.

Their existence or lack of it doesn't disprove Gd's existence and everything that is wonderful and beautiful in this universe.

Nor does it disprove of any miracles that have happened to the Jewish people throughout their history.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2008, 06:59:34 PM »
If life can exist at hydrothermal vents then it can exist on other planets.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2008, 07:06:37 PM »
If life can exist at hydrothermal vents then it can exist on other planets.

maybe, maybe not

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2008, 09:00:07 PM »

maybe a drop- http://www.koshertorah.com/alefbet.html  (in alphabetical order - "Virtual Reality of Alien Angels" )
 Its not everything,- but does touch on this.

I read it..eh...a little bit out there...

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2008, 09:51:56 PM »
Aliens do exist.  They're trying to cross over the Southern Border at this very moment.

On the issue of UFO's, I give you this quote: "When man stops believing in G-d, it's not that he believes in nothing; its that he believes in everything."  I don't believe this UFO conspiracy that there are beings from outside of Earth that visit us in flying saucers.  It's really a bit absurd.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2008, 10:48:59 PM »
I considered it, but its theoretically impossible from a physical stand point. 186,000 mph may seem like a lot, but it would take centuries for anyone to get here
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2008, 11:04:46 PM »
I don't know if they exist, some people claim UFO's are actually time travelers from the future or that they are government aircraft that are top secret. I think it's definitely possible they exist and the topic is very interesting to me.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2008, 01:22:43 PM »
It makes no difference if intelligent life exists here or there..or if ufo's exist or not.

Their existence or lack of it doesn't disprove Gd's existence and everything that is wonderful and beautiful in this universe.

Nor does it disprove of any miracles that have happened to the Jewish people throughout their history.

Spot on.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2008, 10:25:22 PM »

Spot on.

It says in the Zohar that G-d created 6 worlds before this one, one of them was probably the dinosaurs and then 5 others
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2008, 11:10:03 PM »
Well maybe if a UFO or 2 landed on Earth,, Maybe, now just maybe we can ask the little green men if they don't mind gathering Muzzies for their intergalactic zoo.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2008, 11:15:56 PM »
Re:  "...I considered it, but its theoretically impossible from a physical stand point. 186,000 mph may seem like a lot, but it would take centuries for anyone to get here..."

True, if you're considering that all that will ever be known to man regarding physics, mechanics, and the laws of nature, are known today, and that there are to be no new discoveries ever again.

On the other hand, if you consider the human development in every scientific field of endeavor just in the last 50 years, it stands to reason that what is impossible today, will be considered "standard fare" by our descendants.

It wasn't long ago that "The Academy" scoffed at and denounced Louis Pasteur and Jenner because they insisted that diseases were caused by germs and bacteria.
Sixty years ago the Germans invented the first jet engine airplanes, the first missiles, and were working far ahead of all others in physics and aerospace.
At that time, most everyone would have stated that it is all too obvious that man will never fly at the speed of sound, nor will man ever have just one bomb which is capable of eliminating an entire metropolitan city with one burst.

Now, I suggest all of you reading this look over at your computer on your desk, and explain how is it that thousands of calculations, thousands of photographs and music selections, and instant electronic mail can be stored and generated inside a small square box!

Agreed!
What we know today is that knowledge and discovery is an unlimited field.
It seems factual that our planet has been visited by celestial civilizations.
Don't rely on my opinions...the number of Brigadier Generals, Admirals, Pentagon and Intelligence Officials, as well as Military Brass from France, Japan, UK, including two American hero astronauts who were the first men to walk on the moon, have all  given testimony proving the existence of ET civilizations and inter-galaxy travel.