Author Topic: Why do schwartzas looovvve McDonalds?  (Read 25605 times)

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
Re: Why do schwartzas looovvve McDonalds?
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2008, 11:00:42 PM »
You forgot Cleopatra Jefferson's Mayonnaise Dip Heaven ^-^

Not 2 mention Cripp's fried Chicken & Biscuits across the street from Blood's Fried chicken & Ribs.Talk about cut-throat competition ! :::D

Just Erica

« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2008, 11:03:06 PM »

Not 2 mention Cripp's fried Chicken & Biscuits across the street from Blood's Fried chicken & Ribs.Talk about cut-throat competition ! :::D
Man I wish you guys knew what I know.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2008, 11:05:24 PM »
Have you seen them eat out anywhere? If not here you go..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=m_PtOX9N5sY

There you go, savages in public among humans.  Excuse the language in this video. But this is what you get when you have to put barbarians with humans around.

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2008, 11:07:39 PM »

& what would that be ? Please enlighten Us !

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2008, 11:08:32 PM »

I would like to know that too.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

newman

« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2008, 11:11:00 PM »
Col Harland Sanders was a financial contributor to the civil rights movement.

He worked black houshold spending patterns early.

Percentage of disposable black income:

Rent.........................10%
Childrens clothing......2%
Medicine.....................1%
Crack..........................37%
KFC.............................50%

He realised that if he could increase black income he'd clean up.

McDonalds are just trying to get in on the 'action'.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2008, 11:12:10 PM »
Dat White Castles be good!

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2008, 11:14:17 PM »
Have you seen them eat out anywhere? If not here you go..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=m_PtOX9N5sY

There you go, savages in public among humans.  Excuse the language in this video. But this is what you get when you have to put barbarians with humans around.

DID YOU GUYS SEE THIS VIDEO??? I FEEL LIKE THROWING A NET OVER THE WHOLE BUNCH OF THEM..AND JUICE UP THE ELECTRIC CHAIRS!!!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2008, 11:15:59 PM »
Just imagin you want to take your kids out to dinner and have to encounter this?  Maybe this is normal in Kenya or the zoo but not with humans.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2008, 11:19:17 PM »
Just imagin you want to take your kids out to dinner and have to encounter this?  Maybe this is normal in Kenya or the zoo but not with humans.
Master wolf..this is the result of years of mayors and presidents building public housing in NYC attracting these beasts to come up from the south. They should have freaken stayed down there. They had to freaken come up here and destroy everything...try to rationalize that "Just Erica"
« Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 11:21:49 PM by ape_has_killed_ape »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2008, 11:21:14 PM »
Master wolf..this is the result of years of mayors and presidents building public housing in NYC attracting these beasts to come up from the south. They should have freaken stayed down there. They had to freaken come up here and destroy everything..

Again excuse the language,  watch this, over a stupid cheeseburger.  I mean really they want people to treat them with respect when they act like this??

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rPPmMiXgYkY&feature=related

Just Erica

« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2008, 11:22:31 PM »

Not that youwould believe it but not all blacks like fried chicken. There are no Crip owned chicken places, nor do any bloods own them. But for those blacks who do own restaurants or diners, it's a good living for them. Food shouldn't be racially trivial.
Fried chicken and watermelon ISN'T a BLACK food. French fries and mayo is NASTY and no black person I know would eat them both together.

For the life of me, I don't know why some of you speak about certain foods as if blacks have a patent on it and that's what is consumed by blacks 24/7. There are blacks who are vegan..but you wouldn't know that because you're consumed with blacks eating fried chicken and watermelon. There are blacks who are health concious and wouldnt' dare eat fried chicken but would eat certain parts of the chicken (breast) baked with healthy seasonings. But you wouldn't know that because your memories are littered with old pictures of bug-eyed blacks salivating over a bucket of chicken.

*Those pictures are actually scary to me because they look obsessed and almost demon-like. It upsets me when people like you joke about what you think you know about black culture (sans the evil culture we all dispise). The more I tell you about the good, the more you refute it and hang on to the negative aspect of black culture.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2008, 11:22:56 PM »
Master wolf..this is the result of years of mayors and presidents building public housing in NYC attracting these beasts to come up from the south. They should have freaken stayed down there. They had to freaken come up here and destroy everything..

Again excuse the language,  watch this, over a stupid cheeseburger.  I mean really they want people to treat them with respect when they act like this??

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rPPmMiXgYkY&feature=related

MW  if I watch this I'll be so freaken aggravated that I won't be able to go to sleep tonight

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2008, 11:23:19 PM »
I know I keep saying excuse the languages on these videos but its the only way to prove it. And this is really their language.  No matter with ImErica or anyone tries to sugar coat it they can not change fact this is everywhere.  You can't even take children to go to a movie theater without some Schvartza acting up some even shoot the screen.  

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2008, 11:24:47 PM »
Everything has been tried, even Midnight Basketball, you remember that one? And still they had guns blazing.  How much more can you possibly do.  It becomes a waste of time money and patience after a while.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2008, 11:29:11 PM »
Bring back the Guillotine!

Just Erica

« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2008, 11:32:35 PM »
I know I keep saying excuse the languages on these videos but its the only way to prove it. And this is really their language.  No matter with ImErica or anyone tries to sugar coat it they can not change fact this is everywhere.  You can't even take children to go to a movie theater without some Schvartza acting up some even shoot the screen.  
I go to movie theatres all of the time and never see the nonsense you're talking about. I HAVE heard about it happening though when I was living in Chicago, before I got married.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2008, 11:36:44 PM »
Go to Bed Stuy, ridgewood, valley stream, east elmhurst...you'll see it

newman

« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2008, 11:36:54 PM »

For the life of me, I don't know why some of you speak about certain foods as if blacks have a patent on it and that's what is consumed by blacks 24/7. There are blacks who are vegan..but you wouldn't know that because you're consumed with blacks eating fried chicken and watermelon. There are blacks who are health concious and wouldnt' dare eat fried chicken but would eat certain parts of the chicken (breast) baked with healthy seasonings. But you wouldn't know that because your memories are littered with old pictures of bug-eyed blacks salivating over a bucket of chicken.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2008, 11:37:48 PM »
It does happen and all the time, and it is long over due that people stop hiding their heads in the sand.  And Erica stop making excuses for these creature like behaviors that these beasts do engage in. And it is not just Chicago or New York,,, It is everywhere.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2008, 11:40:08 PM »
Go to Bed Stuy, ridgewood, valley stream, east elmhurst...you'll see it

They actually had bullet holes in the screen at the old movie house near Green achrs Mall.  And guess what is 90 percent of the majority living out there.  Give it just one guess?  No not some Irish, Italian or Jews that live out there.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2008, 11:41:00 PM »
And what you saw in those videos are not an isolated case.  It is very common and this is savageness.

Just Erica

« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2008, 11:42:11 PM »

Not that youwould believe it but not all blacks like fried chicken. There are no Crip owned chicken places, nor do any bloods own them. But for those blacks who do own restaurants or diners, it's a good living for them. Food shouldn't be racially trivial.
Fried chicken and watermelon ISN'T a BLACK food. French fries and mayo is NASTY and no black person I know would eat them both together.

*Those pictures are actually scary to me because they look obsessed and almost demon-like. It upsets me when people like you joke about what you think you know about black culture (sans the evil culture we all dispise). The more I tell you about the good, the more you refute it and hang on to the negative aspect of black culture.

What so good about a 67% out of wedlock "breeding" rate?  The majority of blacks dropping out of High School?  The invention of affirmative action?  The idea that over 80% identify as New Deal Demonrats?

What happened to the humble Republican Uncle Tom who fancied himself a half-wit! :( ^-^
I never denied that that happens in the black community. I WAS SPEAKING OF THE GOOD CULTURE IN OUR COMMUNITY. Can you read?

newman

« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2008, 11:43:01 PM »

What so good about a 67% out of wedlock "breeding" rate?  The majority of blacks dropping out of High School?  The invention of affirmative action?  The idea that over 80% identify as New Deal Demonrats?

What happened to the humble Republican Uncle Tom who fancied himself a half-wit! :( ^-^

Good point!

I always like that nice ol' Uncle Tom character wearing denim bib overalls and saying things like....."Yassim, it sho' gonna be a nice day". Oh for the days when the world was right. :'(

Just Erica

« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2008, 11:46:07 PM »

Good point!

I always like that nice ol' Uncle Tom character wearing denim bib overalls and saying things like....."Yassim, it sho' gonna be a nice day". Oh for the days when the world was right. :'(
Get out of the 1930's guys. If you don't like the way some blacks speak, stop repeating it. It doesn't sound (or look) any better when you type it.