Author Topic: Mods, Please remove the Jokes about Let-be-land, or I'll leave this forum  (Read 2726 times)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
To the Moderators of this forum: I consider that keeping the jokes and insults against Let-be-land, and even worse making it sticky is wrong and against the Noahide Laws. I have chosen to come here, and of course some member may insult me. But Let-be-land is a group of people who hasn't chosen to get involved in the discussion and debates here, and it is immoral to insult them or keep that topic which can be googled. Some Letbelandic citizens don't even speak English or use a PC. It's my moral duty to protect them. They haven't joined Let-be-land for this. There is no right to expose them to shame. (Anyone can read that thread and then search in the web who are the Let-be-landic in our site)  I cannot order you what to do, but certainly I cannot remain in the forum, thus legitimizing that shamefull jokes!!! It would be to support unfair treatment to innocent persons who have nothing to do with my personal disputes here. And if you may think that Let-be-land issued a document breaking relations, and so you feel entitled to offend the whole group, you must know that we are guided by our Constitution, and cannot make exceptions, neither can I rule despotically. Most citizens only support Israel and Nature and have nothing to do with other ideologies, it was obvious that they would demand me (those who do read English) to break relations according to the Law, in the same way I demand them to keep such details about abstaining from hunting and fishing.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 02:18:30 AM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Where were the jokes made, raul?  I haven't seen anything. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Raul, I've had enough of these threats to leave. So far, we've had Husar, Skippy, and now you pull this crap this week. If you want to go, just go. Our movement is too important and serious to have this drama-queen nonsense every single damn day.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
What is Let-be-land :P

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
In the board SAVE Israel, there are some insults, and jokes about imaginary wars. I cannot legitimize it, since anyone can read it and then search the names of our citizen in our site. I would be denying their rights to a dignifying treatmnt, thus violating the Noahide mitzvah against Gezel (theft) by hijacking their names. They haven't agreed to that!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Most citizens only support Israel and Nature and have nothing to do with other ideologies, it was obvious that they would demand me (those who do read English) to break relations according to the Law, in the same way I demand them to keep such details about abstaining from hunting and fishing.

So you don't eat fish? How can you catch fish to eat without fishing for them? Meat you can eat without hunting but eating fish requires fishing.

We can buy fish, or even go fishing or hunting in case of real need, but it's strictly forbidden to do it as a sport, and if done due to a great need, we are bound to avoid any form of pleasure in that activity. It cannot be a picnic , for instance.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
The thread has been removed.

Thank you, and JTF. That's kind of you.

newman

His stupid make-believe 'country' should be made fun of!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
What exactly were you mad at, Raul? Your original post wasn't very clear.

Boeregeneraal

what is   Let-be-Land ??? ???

newman

Re: Mods, Please remove the Jokes about Let-be-land, or I'll leave this forum
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2008, 02:46:16 AM »

It's a make-believe 'virtual country' Raul made up. He's a fruitloop.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2008, 02:52:47 AM »

It's a make-believe 'virtual country' Raul made up. He's a fruitloop.
:o :o
Serious? ???

oh dear.... :-X :-X........ :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2008, 02:57:29 AM »
What exactly were you mad at, Raul? Your original post wasn't very clear.
The problem was that some people had posted ugly jokes about Let-be-land in our thread, and the others in the group may feel angry because their names are published in our site which can be found by google, but Yaakov has removed the thread, so let's forget about the whole issue.

what is   Let-be-Land  

Let-be-land was originally a self-proclaimed micro-State to protest against Argentinian policy towards Jerusalem. Since 2004 it has become more like an online community defending Israelites, other native ethnical groups, Nature, human dignity and the right of the unborn to life. For some of us, our symbols and ideas have a mystical meaning also, however other members don't see it that way
www.freewebs.com/letbeland
Web Forum: http://letbeland.proboards27.com
« Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 03:01:42 AM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2008, 03:11:03 AM »
What are the mystical meanings?

For some of us, the short Linden blooming time s a reminder that opportunities to do good deeds must not be wasted. That's why it is customary to place linden flowers at home at that time (in Let-be-land headquartes, linden flowers are usually placed close to a green light).

newman

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2008, 03:18:10 AM »
What are the mystical meanings?

For some of us, the short Linden blooming time s a reminder that opportunities to do good deeds must not be wasted. That's why it is customary to place linden flowers at home at that time (in Let-be-land headquartes, linden flowers are usually placed close to a green light).

Boeregeneraal

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2008, 03:38:25 AM »
Why do you have the Hippy peace sign in your flag?

It's not a peace sign. It's a Japanese marble (toy). It's also our coat of arms. You can read the meaning in the Constitution.

The green stripe of the flag represents the Earth covered with natural grass; the white central one means neutrality and justice. Purity and freedom from the bad feelings which lead many people towards discriminating, hating and persecuting others, or despising cultures they don't understand; the draw in the center of that white stripe represents a marble (children's toy) which has many meanings: marbles are dim and cheap but last for long time such as good actions remain forever, marbles are available to every child, as culture , knowledge and freedom should be available to every person; marbles have something inside that can be seen but not touched as cultures and groups should be known but not influenced. The three colors of the marble of the flag remember the most common colors in Nature. Finally, the orange stripe remembers the stormy skies and the force of the Almighty to bring light to the righteous and obscurity, fire and storm to the wicked

Why a green light? It means hope, openness. It reminds that even in the middle of the night we must be ready to help those who are not respected and understood, those who see no hope. To be always on guard.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 03:40:16 AM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2008, 03:47:59 AM »
That will be tragedy for us all. :D Don't be sucha drama quean RM 90% of people on this forum neither seen those jokes nor care about lolipop land. ::)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2008, 05:18:29 AM »
Raul, I've had enough of these threats to leave. So far, we've had Husar, Skippy, and now you pull this crap this week. If you want to go, just go. Our movement is too important and serious to have this drama-queen nonsense every single damn day.

As far as I am concerned:
I didn't open a topic about leaving,
I was wondering IF I would be banned, or not.

:-X

In the case
I would be banned, which happened,
I was angry, sad, and felt extremly bad.

It was NO FUN.

Especially after all the tiny
(I'm aware I can't change the world)
work I did, in JTF, with the translations
Serbian-English I did, the drawings, caricatures
I GAVE to everybody here to use freely, etc.

I know it wasn't FUN for Skippy neither.

Especially after having accomplished
the Australian section's moderator duty,
after having opened all the great topics there,
and elsewhere, throughout our JTF forum, etc.

She didn't open thread about her leaving or not,
She simply WENT,
(as you CF write: why don't they "just" GO...)
which was a shock
for most of us who appreciate (to say the least) her.

Neither I nor Skippy wanted to leave.

I was banned,
she had her account hacked.

Period.
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2008, 06:22:57 AM »

In the case

It was NO FUN.

She simply WENT,
which was a shock

I was banned,

Period.

I'm glad you two returned. O0
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2008, 08:48:57 AM »

In the case

It was NO FUN.

She simply WENT,
which was a shock

I was banned,

Period.

I'm glad you two returned. O0
Indeed!