Author Topic: Happy Kwanzaa  (Read 9014 times)

Just Erica

Re: Happy Kwanzaa
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2008, 10:52:16 PM »

The whips and riot guns are to get them off their black butts.
I'm done with this line of talk, newman. I'm about to be a teacher and dont' feel that beating them is the same as encouraging them to be the best they can be. You do what you have to though. If you think beating blacks to a pulp will get them up and going...do  that.
When you get lazy kids in your class the threat of a beating will work wonders. This is why ADD, ADHD and all the other poppy-schmuck, fictional behavioral problems did not exist before the 1960s...........it was belted out of them.
All I need is to become one of the statistics on your ever-loving list of black failures.... "Black nigress beats students with a bat and threatens each with total bodily harm if they didn't 'sit down and listen'. " No thank you. I'll teach problem solving, not problem CAUSING.

True, black people beat their children all the time. I see it on the subway alot. And this hasn't caused Black IQ scores to rise.

So I have to disagree with you on this one, newman.
I've seen a mixture of things happen in that situation, Judea. Some black children who are constantly beaten turn inward and wind up being afraid to ask people outside of their family for help. Plus the likelihood of those abused children becoming abusive parents or even people is possible. Some children who recieve the swift kick in the butt when they've done wrong, don't come out so bad. They learn about consequences to their actions. Those who are talked to instead of screamed at when they are being scolded, or talked 'at' learn how to problem-solve fairly early in life. They learn to think about the decisions they made and how those decisions affect how they feel as well as how their parents feel.

I know what it is like to be beaten by someone who was supposed to protect me, so I don't wish it on anyone.
Ditto.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2008, 05:45:09 AM »
I see no reason why blacks should be forced to attend school. It is a waste of the taxpayers' money and makes the blacks sit and be bored to death. Just give them welfare and a reservation to live on and all will be well. They are not worth the time and effort.

Just Erica

« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2008, 08:47:00 AM »
I see no reason why blacks should be forced to attend school. It is a waste of the taxpayers' money and makes the blacks sit and be bored to death. Just give them welfare and a reservation to live on and all will be well. They are not worth the time and effort.
But you see a reason to bash those who don't have education. When some blacks drop out of school, you bash them for it saying that they should be smarter. When some blacks go to school and make something of themselves you bash them by calling them Affirmative Action. You didn't  want them to take welfare before, but now you do? You have wasted a lot of time explaining why you think blacks are stupid or what makes them "inferior" in your eyes but frown upon any black person doing well for themself. If all you want is for blacks to fail, why even bother contributing to these debates?

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2008, 02:34:57 PM »
But you see a reason to bash those who don't have education. When some blacks drop out of school, you bash them for it saying that they should be smarter. When some blacks go to school and make something of themselves you bash them by calling them Affirmative Action. You didn't  want them to take welfare before, but now you do? You have wasted a lot of time explaining why you think blacks are stupid or what makes them "inferior" in your eyes but frown upon any black person doing well for themself. If all you want is for blacks to fail, why even bother contributing to these debates?

Wait a second. Erica.

Affirmative Action is not a slander

Affirmative Action is not a figment of our imaginations.

There quotas in colleges to let a certain percentage of blacks in, no matter what their scores.

That is unfair to the non-blacks.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Just Erica

« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2008, 06:25:19 PM »

Wait a second. Erica.

Affirmative Action is not a slander

Affirmative Action is not a figment of our imaginations.

There quotas in colleges to let a certain percentage of blacks in, no matter what their scores.

That is unfair to the non-blacks.
When you call ALL BLACKS AA hires, that's slander because a lot of blacks go to college based on their marks not on what color their skin is.

You can't assume that everytime you see a black person that they've had an AA education, or an AA job.