General Category > Ask JTF

Ask JTF For December 10 Broadcast

<< < (2/5) > >>

Maimonides:
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hardwork and answering my questions.

What are your thoughts and honest predictions on these recent events?
First the recently released Iraq Study Group report that states Israel must give up the Golan Heights to Syria, and recognize the Hamas government in Gaza. In return they will send U.S. troops to guard Israel.
Secondly the acceptance of Iran's pursuit of nuclear weapons. At his confirmation hearing, Robert Gates the new Secretary of Defense justified Iran's pursuit of the bomb saying they are defending themselves from big bad Israel.
It seems all the chips are falling into place for another U.S. betrayal of Israel, and this will be worse than the Yom Kippur War of 1973 when Kissinger told Israel to wait and be attacked, and then held up the weapon shipments.
Perhaps the U.S. failure in Iraq and its betrayal of Israel is God's message to the Jews to wake up and realize that they should not put their faith in the USA, but Baruk Hashem!

Daniel:
Shalom Chaim. A couple of weeks ago, you mentioned that there should be two different sets of rules for good people and for evil people. I disagree with this notion. I believe it should be the other way around where we have one set of rules for everyone and we determine who is good and who is evil according to who abides by the rules and those that violate the rules. I think the rules need to remain the same and consistent for everyone. I think that it is the "consequences" that should be different for those people who follow the rules ane therefored deemed as being good and those people who violate the rules and therefore deemed as being evil.

Daniel

MasterWolf1:
Hello Chaim

I heard you have had a cold hope  you are feeling better.  My questions and thoughts is about whats has happen here in Queens involving police shooting down 4 blacks killing one of them in Jamaica. Now I am sure you and others that live in Queens know that Jamaica is really a disgusting neighborhood with pimps and drugs and shootings. I'd like your thoughts on this cause there is one part the media is not bringing to light is that these animals tried to run into an off duty officer's car with the officer in it and one had a gun themself and I know a lot of officers what they got to go through when going into these sick neighborhoods. Al Sharpton and the Shakedown Pimp Jackson are once again flapping their lips but we never hear from these 2 "Revs" when these samn animals gun down police officers not one of them ever showed any sympathy to a widow or young children of a cop who been murdered by these beasts. I'd like to hear your thoughts about this issue cause both you and I and many other ont his forum live in Queens.

Trumpeldor:
Shalom Chaim,

Thank you for answering my question last week concerning the Kahanist principles of retaliation. This week, I have two semi-related questions and no problem deferring on one of them until next week.

1) If Israel's bolshevik political system is really as anti-democratic as you describe it to be, why haven't they substantially raised the threshold from 2%? Are they simply waiting for the opportune moment?

2) The Pensioner party emerged from nowhere to win 186,000 votes and 7 Knesset seats. Nobody projected this and it was one of the biggest surprises of the last election. What explains their all-of-a-sudden popularity and most importantly, what tactics can JTF learn from them?

Lehit'raot

kahaneloyalist:
Dear Chaim,
        You often mention that the Hazit party is very weak because of a lack of money. While I haven tfound a way to get you any more money I want to make a suggestion that may get around our lack of funds. Why dont you put out a call on your Hebrew shows for people with certain key skills to volunteer for Hazit, as important as masses of people, are party members with specific skills. I have created a short list of skills I think every political party needs among their members.

1. Still photography
2. Graphic arts
3. Videography
4. Sound Engineering
5. Printing
6. Web design
7. Bus drivers, especially those who own their own buses
8. Marketing

I think if Hazit can get people who support their cause and have these skills they can get around the weakness of poor funding.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version