Author Topic: Why is JTF so interested in banning almost everything  (Read 4476 times)

Offline dejavu

• Full JTFer
Why is JTF so interested in banning almost everything
« on: January 29, 2008, 06:43:33 AM »
A very high percentage of the threads on this site all seem to pose the same question which is "Should X be banned" or "Should X be banned for jews".  Now most if not all of these threads are started by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim but i am really wondering why JTF thinks that most things should be banned.  What is wrong with if you have a problem with something don't participate.  I mean i have a huge problem with valentines day because if you really cared for someone you shouldn't need a specific day to treat them special but thats just why i don't participate in it.  And guess what... my GF doesn't care if she goes out or gets flowers on V day because she knows that i will pretty much do whatever she asks whenever she asks.

But this rant is really just due to the sheer amount of these threads that i see rolling by
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=15696.0 Black history month
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=15710.0 Senior Proms
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=9457.0 Groundhogs Day
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=9543.0 V Day

Idk maybe it is just me who thinks that all of this banning holidays or events crap is kind of out of hand or annoying or at least give it its own forum and call it Christian/PC events and holidays we don't like or something so it doesn't crowd the General forum.

As for banning holidays or events.  Simple fix.  Enjoy the day off and don't participate.

As for me being whiped by the GF yea thats true but also not necessarily a bad thing. 8;)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 07:15:04 AM by dejavu »

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Why is JTF so interested in banning almost everything
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 06:45:12 AM »
Something fun to do I expect  ::)

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2008, 07:46:48 AM »
i think it's quite legitimite?
I mean, i would like to see a LOT of things illigelized.

btw, skippy, you are violating my privacy-displaying my picture in your sig and all  ROFL   :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2008, 07:56:34 AM »
If only we could ban NAZISM
from the surface of this tiny planet !!!

>:( >:( >:(
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2008, 08:03:41 AM »

btw, skippy, you are violating my privacy-displaying my picture in your sig and all  ROFL   :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

LOL Boere you are so Handsome  8;) :-* :-[

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2008, 08:11:16 AM »
Very puritanical
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2008, 08:14:27 AM »

:::D :::D
why thank you Skippy.

Im trying to put on some more weight, say 40 Kilo's? That should make my tummy much rounder :P

Also, im trying to green-er myself, by refraining to take a shower for  another 6 months, besides, if i take one now, all my hard work of 8 months shower lessness, will simply wash away my beautiful slimy green flesh. But another 6 months, and it should become permanent. 8;)

:D :D :D

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2008, 08:24:31 AM »

why thank you Skippy.

Im trying to put on some more weight, say 40 Kilo's? That should make my tummy much rounder :P

Also, im trying to green-er myself, by refraining to take a shower for  another 6 months, besides, if i take one now, all my hard work of 8 months shower lessness, will simply wash away my beautiful slimy green flesh. But another 6 months, and it should become permanent. 8;)

Very good then you can join me in belly dancing  O0

Wobble wobble  :D

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2008, 08:32:36 AM »

why thank you Skippy.

Very good then you can join me in belly dancing  O0

Wobble wobble  :D

:::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2008, 01:48:28 PM »
The banning threads are absolutely ridiculous and portray the movement in a terrible light.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2008, 02:24:43 PM »
TC now we are going to ban you :P

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2008, 02:51:27 PM »
Very puritanical

Yeah I agree. Last I checked we were Jewish, not Amish.  :::D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2008, 03:06:03 PM »
The banning threads are absolutely ridiculous and portray the movement in a terrible light.

exactly
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2008, 03:09:53 PM »
The person making all of the banning threads is Yaacov Menashe ben Rachamim.

I and many other posters are sick and tired of his banning threads.

It is not JTF that wants to ban everything. Just Yaacov.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2008, 03:10:06 PM »
Black history month is racist. I think that was a great thread! I saw a news flash where this woman who was over a hundred years old was waiting all her life to vote for a black man (Obama) on TV and they made it out to be this really great thing. I think it's terrible! You are only voting for someone because they are black?? She wasn't voting because he stood for anything or that she thought he was moral or would even do anything for the country... she voted for him because he was black and didn't vote for anyone else... because they were white. That's real racism - and stupidity.

Some of the holidays have pagan origins and we are commanded to have nothing to do with paganism. We know that those posts are not going to magically stop valentines day which is a huge corporate cash cow. I don't celebrate these things and I think that's the right thing to do. People should treat those they love in very beautiful ways on days that aren't expected. This is much more romantic - when it's not forced and comes only from the heart.

If you don't like the threads, then don't read them. This is a public forum and people are free to post as they wish. (ESPECIALLY Yacov who should be shown more respect!)

We do not censor threads like this and I don't think anyone would want that.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2008, 03:27:22 PM »
I don't like these threads either.  It's a waste of time on the forum.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2008, 03:28:43 PM »
If the topics were rephrased into a discussion instead of a banning poll, the same topics can be discussed. Hows that as a suggestion?

The topic's Yacov brings up, have value to them.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2008, 04:13:37 PM »
Ban Nazism would be great O0

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2008, 04:34:08 PM »
I agree, I think the banning threads are kind of pointless, it's kind of like with the liberals who want to ban or regulate everything and scream "RACISM!" when we point out illegal aliens and gang members are running across our southern border.

Just Erica

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2008, 04:54:13 PM »
Black history month is racist. I think that was a great thread! I saw a news flash where this woman who was over a hundred years old was waiting all her life to vote for a black man (Obama) on TV and they made it out to be this really great thing. I think it's terrible! You are only voting for someone because they are black?? She wasn't voting because he stood for anything or that she thought he was moral or would even do anything for the country... she voted for him because he was black and didn't vote for anyone else... because they were white. That's real racism - and stupidity.

Some of the holidays have pagan origins and we are commanded to have nothing to do with paganism. We know that those posts are not going to magically stop valentines day which is a huge corporate cash cow. I don't celebrate these things and I think that's the right thing to do. People should treat those they love in very beautiful ways on days that aren't expected. This is much more romantic - when it's not forced and comes only from the heart.

If you don't like the threads, then don't read them. This is a public forum and people are free to post as they wish. (ESPECIALLY Yacov who should be shown more respect!)

Black History month isn't racist. Almost every culture represented in the world gets a History Month. Google it.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2008, 05:16:56 PM »

Black History month isn't racist. Almost every culture represented in the world gets a History Month. Google it.

So why don't we have white history month?

Just Erica

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2008, 05:20:07 PM »

White history is celebrated throughout the year. There should be a European  History month though. Maybe you should make sure that happens?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2008, 05:24:44 PM »

White history is celebrated throughout the year. There should be a European  History month though. Maybe you should make sure that happens?

Tried it in highschool, there was a hispanic club, a african american club, but when I brought up the idea up a european club, I was told that it was racist.

Just Erica

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2008, 05:32:54 PM »

Tried it in highschool, there was a hispanic club, a african american club, but when I brought up the idea up a european club, I was told that it was racist.
Then there was something wrong with your school officials. If I were superintendant of schools I'd enact the study of European heritage month. But remember though...in all high schools it is important that every student take a U.S. History class to graduate. That class pretty much covers American Heritage. I wouldn't be offended if there was a European History Month.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2008, 06:48:09 PM »

Then there was something wrong with your school officials. If I were superintendant of schools I'd enact the study of European heritage month. But remember though...in all high schools it is important that every student take a U.S. History class to graduate. That class pretty much covers American Heritage. I wouldn't be offended if there was a European History Month.

That's great to hear there should be a European heritage month or Jewish Heritage month O0
« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 06:49:40 PM by JTFFan »