Author Topic: "dont give up on huck yet"  (Read 10720 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: "dont give up on huck yet"
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2008, 03:01:55 PM »
Huckabee ain't done I just voted for him with my vote by mail ballot. I couldn't vote for Romney unless he was the only Republican
That was a wasted vote, by voting for Huckabee you just voted for McCain.
I guess you're a true liberal.

JB you are correct at this point, Huckabee does split the votes he has no chance
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2008, 07:43:39 PM »
No I support Israel and Huckabee supports Israel should I vote for Romney who is evil. He was to the left of Kennedy he supports Amnesty he was Pro Choice as early as 2002 and his health care was similar to what Hillary wants. Romney is pure evil and Huckabee still has a chance Huckabee will take the south on Tuesday and should have a good showing in the heartland it's still wide open how dumb of a statement was that one.
People like you just don't get it, it's either McCain or Romney, forget about the prefect candidate that's over.
You and all the other simple minded people still voting for Huckabee are unbelievable.
I guess McCain is for Israel and a true conservative, I must have missed something.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2008, 08:31:42 PM »
No I support Israel and Huckabee supports Israel should I vote for Romney who is evil. He was to the left of Kennedy he supports Amnesty he was Pro Choice as early as 2002 and his health care was similar to what Hillary wants. Romney is pure evil and Huckabee still has a chance Huckabee will take the south on Tuesday and should have a good showing in the heartland it's still wide open how dumb of a statement was that one.
People like you just don't get it, it's either McCain or Romney, forget about the prefect candidate that's over.
You and all the other simple minded people still voting for Huckabee are unbelievable.
I guess McCain is for Israel and a true conservative, I must have missed something.

Huckabee is a great disappointment to me. I never really thought this guy had what it took to close the deal. I tried to look favorably on him because Chaim seemed to think he was the right guy for the job and honestly on issues he was no worse than any of the others. After he lost out in South Carolina I thought he would bow out and give Romney a chance to blow liberal McCain out the door. Sadly however its seems this small minded hick decided he wanted to stick around and make side deals with the devil (McCain). If Huckabee could partner up with a Liberal animal like McCain it doesn't say much for his conservative principals. Romney although not the greatest would be far better then McCain. At this point if Romney looses tomorrow I hope he goes third party in November and pulls off a Joe Lieberman or looses and clears the way for an Obama or Hillery win. Huckabee the filthy squirrel eating hick is really a disgrace to the Republican Conservative movement. I would rather see a upfront liberal in the White House and not have a phony Conservative which is just what McCain and Huckabee are.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2008, 12:27:07 AM »
What is it with you. You all let the news media and talk radio tell you who to support. McCain does not have a lock on the nomination and Romney is not the only one who can stop him.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2008, 01:26:07 AM »
McCain has locked it.  I have come to terms with it.  Huckabee now is competing with him equally.  In a one to one runoff, Huckabee or Romney could beat McCain.  But the lead is simpy too big.  Romney and Huckabee screwed each other.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2008, 10:39:30 AM »
Romney and Huckabee screwed each other.

:o :o :o :o :-X :-[ ??? 8;) 8;)
No that liberal animal Huckabee screwed Romney, Huckabee knew he had no chance, If it wasn't for Huckabee Romney would have had a good chance of getting the nomination.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2008, 10:51:09 AM »
Romney and Huckabee screwed each other.

:o :o :o :o :-X :-[ ??? 8;) 8;)
No that liberal animal Huckabee screwed Romney, Huckabee knew he had no chance, If it wasn't for Huckabee Romney would have had a good chance of getting the nomination.

Exactly! And Romney would have been far better than McCain could ever be. The squirrel eater overplayed his hand thinking he would force McCain to dealing him in as VP. As a right wing Conservative I will vote as necessary  to protect my interests the best I can however all the listed animals pose no attraction to me whatsoever. They are all candidates of the last resort. The least of the evils!

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2008, 09:24:21 PM »
What is it with you. You all let the news media and talk radio tell you who to support. McCain does not have a lock on the nomination and Romney is not the only one who can stop him.
McCain really does just about have it won. he has a substantial lead
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #58 on: February 10, 2008, 10:14:31 PM »
Huckabee is just wasting everyones time and if we want McCain to beat that monkey, Huckabee should just step aside and let McCain start planning for the general election.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #59 on: February 10, 2008, 11:05:59 PM »
Huckabee is just wasting everyones time and if we want McCain to beat that monkey, Huckabee should just step aside and let McCain start planning for the general election.

There's no reason Huckabee should drop out at this point. McCain will have plenty of time to prepare.
At least let's not let this scumbag have such an easy cake-walk to the nomination, he doesn't deserve it.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2008, 11:07:29 PM »
Agreed
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2008, 12:38:46 AM »
       If Mike Huckabee wins Virginia,   Maryland,   or D.C.,     I'll support his efforts in continuing in the race.     However,   if he loses all 3,   especially by a wide margin,     then it's time for the Republican party to unify quickly.    John McCain is far from the ideal candidate but the alternates on the far left-  Hillary and Obama-  have to be defeated.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Wojtila

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2008, 05:39:43 AM »
       If Mike Huckabee wins Virginia,   Maryland,   or D.C.,     I'll support his efforts in continuing in the race.     However,   if he loses all 3,   especially by a wide margin,     then it's time for the Republican party to unify quickly.    John McCain is far from the ideal candidate but the alternates on the far left-  Hillary and Obama-  have to be defeated.     

Huckaloser have distroyed Romney :( >:(

I hate Huchabee now, he is only in the race to support Mccain! >:(
Hate list:
1.Nazis
2.Russia/Communist
3.Muzzies
4.Europeans
5.Jew haters
6.mexicans in America
7.Black People in America
8.Some Asien people in america
7.Poland!

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2008, 08:03:59 PM »
Agreed
Will you be attending Obama's inauguration?

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #64 on: February 11, 2008, 08:06:04 PM »

There's no reason Huckabee should drop out at this point. McCain will have plenty of time to prepare.
At least let's not let this scumbag have such an easy cake-walk to the nomination, he doesn't deserve it.
What will that prove?  it just helps Obama.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #65 on: February 11, 2008, 08:13:23 PM »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 11, 2008, 08:15:12 PM »
What will that prove?  it just helps Obama.

In what way.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #67 on: February 11, 2008, 09:54:53 PM »
Huckabee call it quits and crawl back under that rock you crawled out from you little weasel.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #68 on: February 11, 2008, 10:03:23 PM »
Huckabee call it quits and crawl back under that rock you crawled out from you little weasel.

This is Sinas Chinam. You hate this guy for no reason. He's a well meaning Baptist preacher. He's a good guy. Lay off of him.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #69 on: February 11, 2008, 10:26:52 PM »

agreed
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #70 on: February 11, 2008, 10:31:23 PM »
I see we have a lot of people going to Obama's inauguration on here, you people just don't get it.
Good Luck!

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #71 on: February 11, 2008, 11:29:10 PM »
I see we have a lot of people going to Obama's inauguration on here, you people just don't get it.
Good Luck!

What has that got to do with what we are talking about?
We can be against Obama and for Huckabee at the same time. What's the big problem over here?