Poll

Not who do you want to win, but who do you think will win the Super Bowl?

The Giants
5 (33.3%)
The Patriots
4 (26.7%)
Not Sure
2 (13.3%)
Don't Care
2 (13.3%)
What is the Super Bowl?
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Not who do you want to win, but who do you think will win the Super Bowl?  (Read 1973 times)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
Not who do you want to win, but who do you think will win the Super Bowl?

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
The Yankees
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Pats will and should win rather easily! O0

Offline dejavu

• Full JTFer
eh doesn't matter who wins as long as i get to stand outside the stadium and hold up my Ron Paul sign...  I live like 5 min from the stadium lol... i can walk there and not even pay for parking.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
I really want the Giants to win, but chose "I'm not sure." I never expected the Giants to make it past the first playoff round. So I've been more than pleasantly surprised each time. The last regular season of the game, the Giants put up a great fight and were ahead throughout a good part of the game. If the Giants had not given up that long bomb towards the end of the game, there's a good chance they could have pulled it off. So you can never count the Giants out no matter what. Remember, the Giants lost both regular season games to the Cowboys and still won against them in the playoffs. So regardless of what happened in the regular season, there's no telling what can happen in the playoffs, especially with the Giants! Let's just keep our fingers crossed, at least those of us who are rooting for the Giants and for those of us who "actually care"!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
I want The Patriots to win so they can be the winnigest team in History. The Dolphins once went undefeated but that was before the regular season was extended from 14 to 16 games.

I'd feel that way if the Giants weren't competing against them and also if the Patriots didn't cheat!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
They were accused of cheating in the first game of the season against the Jets.  They were videotaping the Jets signals.

Offline dejavu

• Full JTFer

They were caught on film as seen above videotaping the defensive signs for the other team so that they could reference them later to predict the defensive plays.

eh doesn't matter who wins as long as i get to stand outside the stadium and hold up my Ron Paul sign...  I live like 5 min from the stadium lol... i can walk there and not even pay for parking.

Why would you do that? Ron Paul is an evil Anti-American, Jew-hating Nazi.

Absolutely, I'm not jewish i'm just a big Ron Paul supporter who likes to debate with people with differing viewpoints.  Also for the most part i believe i have kept it civil.  O0
« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 10:14:31 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline dejavu

• Full JTFer
They would still have been the best team in the regular season even if they lost that game. Did the cheating effect the outcome of the game?

Does it matter if the cheating affected that game?  Also they have been accused of this for years just this is the first time they were caught.  Honestly i thought the coach should have been fired.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Personally I don't think it affected the outcome, but who knows for sure.

Offline dejavu

• Full JTFer
Re: Not who do you want to win, but who do you think will win the Super Bowl?
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2008, 10:22:52 PM »
no like that can be proven either way lol.. :-\

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2008, 10:36:11 PM »
   I can tell you who will lose. Alcoholics will drink too much. Some will get into car accidents driving drunk and kill innocent people. Gamblers will bet their money and lose it. If they win on Superbowl Sunday, they will just waste it all at a later time. There will be a lot of traffic in the Phoenix metro area and a mess to clean up all over the place. Stupid rioters will vandalize public property and all of this will happen again next year.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2008, 10:53:37 PM »
Not sure

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2008, 11:09:07 PM »
Is this a question? Pats are 18-0 no way they lose
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2008, 04:21:43 AM »
   Patriots in a close game.     Bill Belichick has never lost a playoff game when having two weeks to prepare.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2008, 12:42:19 PM »
I hope the Giants win..therefore I think they will win.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein