Author Topic: THE TRUE COLORS OF THE MURDEROUS SHAS PARTY YIMACH SHMAM  (Read 2055 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
THE TRUE COLORS OF THE MURDEROUS SHAS PARTY YIMACH SHMAM
« on: January 29, 2008, 10:31:20 PM »
Please read a link to an article posted today by the rag haaretz. Even  though smolmert is responsible for the death of so many jews, just look at what shas and their rabbi has to say about him today.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/949601.html

PM's camp pressures Labor to stay in coalition post-Winograd
By Mazal Mualem and Yair Ettinger, Haaretz Correspondents
Tags: Israel, Ehud Olmert

Pressure from Prime Minister Ehud Olmert's loyalists is mounting on Labor head Ehud Barak to ensure that he does not quit the coalition after the Winograd Committee's final report is published Wednesday.

Meanwhile, Shas' spiritual leader, Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, phoned Olmert on Tuesday and expressed his support for the prime minister.

Urging him to remain steadfast, the call by the Shas leader is further proof that after the question of Jerusalem was removed from the list of core issues currently being negotiated with the Palestinians, the ultra-Orthodox Sephardi party is unlikely to rock the coalition.
   Advertisement
Less than a day before the release of the Winograd report, the pressure on Barak is mounting from the Olmert camp, as the media is being bombarded with assurances that all the flaws that emerged during the war and were mentioned in the committee's interim report in April have been dealt with.

Among those releasing these messages are Finance Minister Roni Bar-On and Olmert's close friend, Housing Minister Ze'ev Boim.

During a gathering of Kadima supporters in Tiberias, Bar-On said that "there will be no elections. The prime minister is determined and no type of pressure will shake him. The defense minister [Barak] will not decide when there will be elections."

The media campaign is in part geared toward placing the blame on Barak for creating the political conditions that may result in Likud chairman Benjamin Netanyahu rising to power.

At a conference in Sdot Yam in May 2007, Barak vowed to resign from the coalition if the Winograd Committee's final report found Olmert responsible for the failures of the war.

"Think about the kind of pressure this person [Olmert] is under. If Bibi [Netanyahu] was in his shoes, there would have been a terrible panic. An entire political system would have been in upheaval," Bar-On said, praising Olmert's calm under pressure.

Sources close to Barak said that after receiving the report, the defense minister will study it and only then decide on his response.

The sources said Barak will take several days to evaluate the report and will announce his decision in public - possibly at a press conference.

The campaign to spread concern over a possible rise of Netanyahu and Likud was also carried out by the Kadima youth organization Tuesday, in an Internet-based effort on Facebook targeting young Labor supporters.

"If we do not restore calm, Bibi will rise," was the message. For his part, Boim told Kadima supporters in Haifa that Olmert is an example of a leader who takes responsibility for his actions by fastidiously correcting the flaws that were listed in the Winograd Committee's interim report.

"He has taken responsibility for lowering unemployment, and he is taking responsibility for passing the budget on time, and for the drop in the terrorist attacks," Boim said. Unlike the eve of the release of the interim report seven months ago, Olmert is enjoying relative calm within his party.

Nonetheless, senior Kadima members said Tuesday that if the report raises ethical concerns about Olmert's decision making, particularly on the decisions made during the final 60 hours of the war and the ground offensive he ordered, it will be difficult not to call on him to resign.

This is the major concern of Olmert's supporters who worry that even if a statement of this sort is not included in the report, if it is made at a press conference the situation will turn against the prime minister.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 10:33:06 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Re: THE TRUE COLORS OF THE MURDEROUS SHAS PARTY YIMACH SHMAM
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 11:10:50 PM »
Shas isn't that bad in terms of its stances, its better than Kadima or Labor, but lots of true right-wingers vote Shas though they would not approve of Shas
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2008, 11:16:07 PM »
Rav Ovadya yosef was the first Rabbi in history to concoct the ridiculous rationale for giving up land according to the Torah.

The Blood of the Oslo War is partially on his hands.

1,500 Dead Jews.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2008, 11:41:08 PM »
Shas are traitors and may have been bought, but I don't think I'd go so far as to say yemach shmam.... But I would certainly call on all Sephardim to pressure them to leave the govt and then never vote for Shas again... But they probably wouldn't listen, afterall this is history repeating itself with Shas.  Rabbi Yosef came out in support of "Land For Peace" way back when, despite it having no halachic basis.  How can a rabbi make a ruling with no halachic basis and still be credible with religious Jews?  Welcome to the world of "daas Torah" and corrupt religious political parties....  I hate to say anything bad about Rabbi Yosef or any great rabbi .... and G-d forbid I would say anything bad about him.... but the proof is in the pudding.  What are we really to conclude?