Author Topic: If worst comes to worse and it comes down to Mccain vs Hillary  (Read 3035 times)

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
If worst comes to worse and it comes down to Mccain vs Hillary
« on: January 29, 2008, 11:42:09 PM »
Who would you vote for G-d forbid? 

I would vote for Hitlery since
1.  If Mccain wins he will kill the Republican party and finish the destruction that Bush started.  No one will ever vote for a Republican again.
2.  No one is more evil than a self hating Republican.  Even an evil Democrat will refrain from doing certain things in order to appear bipartison.  A self hating Republican has no bounds to his evil.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: If worst comes to worse and it comes down to Mccain vs Hillary
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 01:02:31 AM »
I would vote for McPain because he claims to be pro-life.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 01:03:56 AM »
I would vote for McPain because he claims to be pro-life.

Yes, he claims that, hopefully that's correct

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2008, 01:05:48 AM »
I would never vote for someone who was in favor of RvW

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2008, 01:08:40 AM »

I'm not so sure about that.

Listen to this. Laura Ingraham destroys him for supporting the banning of ads by a pro-life group in Wisconsin.

http://hotair.com/archives/2008/01/22/audio-laura-ingraham-slams-mccain-on-the-wisconsin-right-to-life-case/

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2008, 01:16:18 AM »
I would probably vote for Hitlery. A Democrat can get away with less than a Republican because Democrats in Congress would support what a Left Wing Republican was doing and so would Republicans just because it's someone from their party. But a Democrat would only get the support of their own party.

Agreed.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2008, 01:38:01 AM »
Clinton will not pick Obama. They clearly hate each other.  McCain will not pick Joe L apparently:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080129/ap_on_el_pr/lieberman_mccain

I will never vote for Clinton. It will be interesting to see who McCain picks. I believe McCain will die in office so whoever he picks as VP will be key. Maybe Huck? Probably a very young person.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2008, 01:42:16 AM »
I would vote for Hitlery over that beast without hesitation. There will be much more public and Republican resistance to her than that antichrist.

newman

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2008, 01:58:05 AM »
I would probably vote for Hitlery. A Democrat can get away with less than a Republican because Democrats in Congress would support what a Left Wing Republican was doing and so would Republicans just because it's someone from their party. But a Democrat would only get the support of their own party.

Also, I would like if a woman was President and if both choices are evil, why not pick the woman if the man is just as bad or even worse? I just hope she doesn't pick Osama as her running mate. If he is the nominee or the running mate, I will vote for whoever the Republican is, even McPain.

Good point.

Also......
Since both are liberals, why not let a democrat take the fall when America decides it's sick of liberalism in 2012?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2008, 02:35:08 AM »
I am moving to another country.

Where is there left to run? Are you moving to Israel?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2008, 02:50:04 AM »
JTF members supporting Hillary? Gee great way to show true colors guys, I am disgusted, maybe I joined the wrong forum.

Gee I get bashed for supporting who I support but somehow it's fiscally acceptable to say you'd vote for Hillary Clinton and not be considered a "self-hating Jew" because other people will hate her? WTF?

You have your own vendettas against a republican candidate so you vote for someone we hate just as equally? Gee that makes since! Might as well choose between Adolf Hitler and Pharaoh. It's a lose lose situation no matter what, get your priorities straight.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 02:59:13 AM by Cohen »

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2008, 03:05:21 AM »
Hearts and minds, Cohen.  JTF members don't support Hitlery, but consider the alternative.  Because Juan McCainiac has an "R" next to his name, he will be more acceptable to "conservatives" in this country, and they would not give as much outcry to his policies of mass destruction.  Also consider that the President of the United States is also the leader of his respective political party.

Chaim has said that JTF would not vote for Hillary Saddam Clinton under any circumstances.  The election would be sit out, if worst did come to worse.  McAmnesty and Hitlery are politically identical, so there would be no real choice unless something dramatic happened.

I would never vote for Hitlery, and only in life-or-death would I vote for McCainiac.  In that kind of election, I would probably not vote.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 03:11:51 AM by Zionist Revolutionary »

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2008, 03:12:01 AM »
Hearts and minds, Cohen.  Because Juan McCainiac has an "R" next to his name, he will be more acceptable to "conservatives" in this country, and they would not give as much outcry to his policies of mass destruction.  Also consider that the President of the United States is also the leader of his respective political party.

Chaim has said that JTF would not vote for Hillary Saddam Clinton under any circumstances.  The election would be sit out, if worst did come to worse.  McAmnesty and Hitlery are politically identical, so there would be no real choice unless something dramatic happened.

THAT DOESN'T MATTER!

Do you realize you might as well saying "Vote for Hitler, the public won't accept him", that is sheer insanity. The fact any forum member would even consider voting for Clinton, I got chewed out for posting about Ron Paul and I stopped posting about it ever since! Chaim has been very vocal about Hillary Clinton and how we must do everything to keep her out of office. The fact people would even vote for Clinton before Mccain is disturbing enough! Mccain is a bad guy but you must realize even the worse of the republicans is better than the best democrat (if there is a such thing).

The mere fact that we have members that have posted "I'd for for Hillary" is ruining any credibility JTF has amongst new users. I worked hard to bring over people to the JTF forums, and some of them are now moderator status. They came here because they felt JTF was a place for the right wing, a place of change, to change whats happening in Israel and America. We are supporting the very people who go directly against our stances. Why? Because we think a lesser than two evils will fix the problems.

Where is the common sense in that?

G-d forbid some idiot from StørmFrønt is lurking on here and happens to post links to all their buddies, yeah that'll make us look real good.

If someones willing to vote for Clinton on these forums just to keep Mccain out of office, I think that says a lot about that persons character. Clinton does not suit Jewish interests. Yes lets moan and [deleted] about one politician then vote for her so we can keep Mccain out of office, that makes sense.

I'm sure having a hard time telling who's a conservative and who's not these days.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2008, 03:25:46 AM »
Cohen, what do you care what those neo-nazi's on StørmFrønt think about us? They already hate us.

I think people are wrong to say that they will vote for Hillary. That just does not make sense at all. I despise McCain and will not vote for him but I could also never vote for Hillary. I will either stay home or vote for a 3rd party.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2008, 03:27:36 AM »
Cohen, what do you care what those neo-nazi's on StørmFrønt think about us? They already hate us.

I think people are wrong to say that they will vote for Hillary. That just does not make sense at all. I despise McCain and will not vote for him but I could also never vote for Hillary. I will either stay home or vote for a 3rd party.

It matters, they have a powerful fan base and have a way of spreading rumors like wildfire. It hurts opportunity to get other right wing Jews involved or fence sitters when they are searching through Youtube and when keywords "JTF" are linking to Neo Nazi videos on there.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2008, 03:48:54 AM »
        Eight years of the Clintons in the White House was more than enough.       Under no circumstance would I vote for Hillary Clinton.    She used New York State,   a place she pretended to want to live since her youth,     exclusively for political purposes.    That's a common theme across the board with the Clintons.       The way she used her so called victory in Florida yesterday for political purposes was nothing short of pathetic.       Even in her own political party,   which is nothing short of a disaster for the United States,   Hillary and her " husband "  are at the bottom of the sewer.      When your most frequent guest in the White House is a terrorist,   that's all one needs to know about the Clintons.   

Though John McCain is far from my first choice,     I would choose him 100 out of 100 times compared to Hillary Clinton.     Hopefully,   Mitt Romney can somehow turn the tide on Super Tuesday and that this discussion becomes a moot point. 

« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 05:01:37 AM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2008, 09:19:11 AM »
JTF members supporting Hillary? Gee great way to show true colors guys, I am disgusted, maybe I joined the wrong forum.

There is NO DIFFERENCE between Hillary and McCain. They stand for the same principles and will pursue the same policies. If you think one is better than the other, then you are posting on the wrong forum.

Go and vote for McCain and then brag to me about what a great American you are and how patriotic you are. Also, renew your dittohead membership because you put a Repoolican in offie.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 09:28:16 AM by Trumpeldor »

kellymaureen

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2008, 09:30:24 AM »
This is like choosing death by firing squad or deat by lethal injection - either way youre going to end up dead.  There really isnt even a "lesser of 2 evils" here  :-\
Im not sure I would vote at all in this case, I will support whatever republican ends up running EXCEPT mccain.  This would be the first time I abstained from voting since I was 18 should this horrible choice become reality.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2008, 10:36:48 AM »
I would never vote for Hillary and her relentless policies like of her Husband had..  Remember that a Clinton is a Clinton.  I will not vote a Democrat.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2008, 12:02:14 PM »
It's a hard one to call. One scenario is that hitlery is president in '08. There is a major backlash against democrats as when her husband took office, and Congress goes Republican in 2010. Then they impeach the [censored].