Author Topic: I am White and love Watermelon and Chicken  (Read 11652 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I am White and love Watermelon and Chicken
« on: January 30, 2008, 12:26:02 PM »
I have no idea how these foods became a racial issue but I got to tell ya.  Nothing like a nice juicy tasty piece of chicken and a slice of sweet juicy watermelon  8;)
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: I am White and love Watermelon and Chicken
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 12:27:47 PM »
I broke down and had KFC last week.  Spent 2 days on or over the toilet.  G-d it was horrible...  :-[
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 12:35:55 PM »
I like dark meat chicken and watermelon too. 

Marzutra, I would avoid the fast food places. 

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2008, 12:52:23 PM »

Point taken...literally.... ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2008, 01:10:24 PM »

Point taken...literally.... ;)

I don't mind it fried once in a while and no not KFC, there is however these boxes you get from the supermarket that you can put in the toaster oven and aren't have bad.

And watermelon is great...

How in the world these food items though became a race issue?  LOL  Now I don't like grape soda.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Just Erica

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2008, 02:25:03 PM »
This is like an AA meeting.  :::D "Hi. I'm Joe and I love fried chicken and watermelon.  :-[ "
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 03:39:12 PM by Just Erica »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2008, 03:12:37 PM »
Well let me ask you something Erica, why is Ripple and Mad Dog 2020 popular among blacks?  Ripple became common with Fred Sanford and the old dude from good times

Just Erica

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2008, 03:35:00 PM »
Well let me ask you something Erica, why is Ripple and Mad Dog 2020 popular among blacks?  Ripple became common with Fred Sanford and the old dude from good times
I don't drink, Masterwolf. So you're asking the wrong person. And here you go, assuming that just because some blacks drink that crap that everyone in the black race does.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 03:38:21 PM by Just Erica »

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2008, 04:22:25 PM »
I like chicken, but not fried.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2008, 04:24:38 PM »
I don't drink, Masterwolf. So you're asking the wrong person. And here you go, assuming that just because some blacks drink that crap that everyone in the black race does.

I am not asking if you drink it, I am asking why these praticular drinks are popular including 40 oz.  And I didn't say every black.

Just Erica

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2008, 04:28:13 PM »

I am not asking if you drink it, I am asking why these praticular drinks are popular including 40 oz.  And I didn't say every black.
You are asking the wrong person, Masterwolf. I don't know why some blacks prefer drinking 40 oz. of beer. Just like I don't know why some white people drink Samuel Adams beer. Maybe they think it tastes good? I don't know.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2008, 05:00:22 PM »
I remember when I first moved to the States, my boss told me that the rule of thumb here is when you see more than one fried chicken place or stores "we cash checks" on one block...TURN AROUND!!   Yus be'n da wong nabahood O0

Just Erica

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2008, 05:05:03 PM »
I remember when I first moved to the States, my boss told me that the rule of thumb here is when you see more than one fried chicken place or stores "we cash checks" on one block...TURN AROUND!!   Yus be'n da wong nabahood O0
I don't know why I was even thinking about entertaining this comment.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2008, 05:41:06 PM »
Going through Harlem you see that, or parts of Brooklyn specially in the summer with the big bottle of 40 oz beer in the brown paper bag they go in the subways with that smelling of urine and beer.

Man can they clear a subway car.

Just Erica

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2008, 05:41:54 PM »
This is like an AA meeting.  :::D "Hi. I'm Joe and I love fried chicken and watermelon.  :-[ "

On JTF, when we say AA, we mean affirmative action.

I meant AA as in Alcoholics Anonymous, Yacov.

Just Erica

« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2008, 11:10:23 PM »

On JTF, when we say AA, we mean affirmative action.

I meant AA as in Alcoholics Anonymous, Yacov.

I know. Did you know what we mean by it?

Yes, I know what you mean by it. Affirmative Action here stands for blacks who get a free pass to jobs, schools, etc. It's not fair that you label EVERY black with that title...but yes, I know what you mean.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2008, 11:13:05 AM »
You know how hard it is to find watermelon this time of year?

Just Erica

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2008, 11:58:02 AM »
You know how hard it is to find watermelon this time of year?
I really don't care, Masterwolf. I'm even less concerned that you care. It's food.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2008, 12:06:41 PM »

Actually that sounds pretty accurate. When Nextel became "gangstah", all the melangianas bought Nextel phones. When the spreewells' (spinning wheels) were in a rap video, they all bought them. When the Chrysler 300 was in a rap video, they all bought them. When fifty cents advertised Vitamin water, they all bought them.
So it's safe to say they are VERY influenced by what's advertised to them by blacks.

Just Erica

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2008, 01:17:37 PM »

Actually that sounds pretty accurate. When Nextel became "gangstah", all the melangianas bought Nextel phones. When the spreewells' (spinning wheels) were in a rap video, they all bought them. When the Chrysler 300 was in a rap video, they all bought them. When fifty cents advertised Vitamin water, they all bought them.
So it's safe to say they are VERY influenced by what's advertised to them by blacks.
Maybe they're more enticed by the product than who is pushing it. It's very easy to blame the reason why some whites behave as they do on blacks. It's kind of like what the Californians did about 10 years ago after the huge storm, El Nino, hit... They blamed inflation on El Nino, the price of oil on El Nino, the rising and setting of the sun ...on El Nino. lol White people have their own minds. Hell, if blacks were as influential towards whites as you think, when it comes to negativity, a lot of people here wouldn't hate me. I'd have hypnotised them into liking what I like and thinking how I think. What a dumb idea that would be.  ::)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2008, 02:15:54 PM »
El Nino's chicken is in a fajia?

Just Erica

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2008, 02:19:45 PM »
El Nino's chicken is in a fajia?
Come again?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2008, 07:41:50 PM »
El Nino's Chicken Fajita.. Lighten up will ya

Just Erica

« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2008, 07:59:05 PM »
El Nino's Chicken Fajita.. Lighten up will ya
Little late for that, isn't it? If I can admit that evil blacks should take responsibility for their own actions, why can't you say the same about evil whites?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2008, 09:09:54 PM »
Whites will condem and condem with vigor to what evil whites do.. where are the black leaders condeming evil behavior in black communities, homes and so forth?