Author Topic: If many Non European Jews know Arabic that lived or had family....  (Read 1323 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
In any Arab country hell hole,  why doesn't any of these so called anti terrorist groups or the FBI, have a few Non European Jews that can translate perfectly Arab terrorist signals and translate?  I think if the FBI and CIA were really serious about combatting Muzzie terrorists they would think about that..
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: If many Non European Jews know Arabic that lived or had family....
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 03:56:03 PM »
In the UK the MI5 try to actually hire christian arabs and even some muslims who can actually fit into Arab communities and gain information.

The CIA probably do the same, we just don't know about it.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 05:01:47 PM »
In the UK the MI5 try to actually hire christian arabs and even some muslims who can actually fit into Arab communities and gain information.

I think it would be hard for a christian arab to really understand the koran if he never studied it
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2008, 05:02:38 PM »

I think it would be hard for a christian arab to really understand the koran if he never studied it

True but they can home in on the context of topics that are in Arabic.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2008, 05:13:55 PM »

True but they can home in on the context of topics that are in Arabic.
Yes thats true :)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2008, 05:45:20 PM »
I would trust an Arabic of Farsi speaking Jew over the Arab Christians that may end up having sympathy for the Muslim terrorists maybe out of fear or whatever.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2008, 06:09:15 PM »
Hey Sarah!

I have a question for you!

Always I see photos of Muslim men kneeling in prayer with their hands in front of their face with the palms of the hands upwards; looking almost like they are cupping water in their hands.

What is the significance of this pose?

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2008, 06:12:43 PM »
I would trust an Arabic of Farsi speaking Jew over the Arab Christians that may end up having sympathy for the Muslim terrorists maybe out of fear or whatever.

ditto..... I know many Arabic and Farsi speakers. The whole thing is trusting the Arab. And not while I draw breath.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2008, 06:19:26 PM »
Hey Sarah!

I have a question for you!

Always I see photos of Muslim men kneeling in prayer with their hands in front of their face with the palms of the hands upwards; looking almost like they are cupping water in their hands.

What is the significance of this pose?

They are making Du'a which literally means a prayer. The kneeling is just because they are sitting down probably after salah and the raising and cupping of the hands is to signify the asking of God  in a servantly manner. They read or make their own prayer whilst doing this. It was never a commandment, but just a sunnah because Muhammad used to do it.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2008, 06:34:06 PM »
I'd only trust an Arabic speaking Jew or Farsi speaking Jew, certainly not an Arab himself for deception or muSSlim terroriSSt sympathy/negotiations!

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2008, 10:30:06 PM »
The negative Ashekenazi influence has started to spread to the Sepharadim and we find Sephardim acting as leftists, etc.
KAHANE TZADAK!