Author Topic: False accusations of 'racism'.  (Read 6421 times)

newman

Re: False accusations of 'racism'.
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2007, 10:44:25 PM »

Blacks do tend to be very anti-semitic and that would be a good reason to discuss them. The problem with affirmative action is that it does take away from many deserving Jews, again with that I agree. Nonetheless however for any few blacks that are pro-Israel we must be supportive. Essentially we must see who is our ally and who is not our ally. If our ally happens to come in a strange form does it truly matter? If a Muslim converts to Judaism (In a true Conversion) he is just as much Jewish as me and I cannot look down upon him because he was a Muslim. Just the same we cannot look down on blacks that help us simply because they are blacks.

Yes, but if that convert then defends islam, he is NOT genuine.

A supposedly pro-Israel black who defends evil black culture is not genuine. Erica has NO interest in Israel. She ONLY posts in threads critical of black culture so she can defend it.
First of all, if it is indeed true that she only posts in threads of black interest then you are right. (I obviously have not been here long enough so could not know).
Indeed if the convert defends islam he is not genuine.
If what you say is true and she does only post in threads of black culture I apologize for defending her and will know better for the future, but you must understand that I obviously had no way of knowing that having joined earlier this evening.
So I apologize and I would hope you would accept my apology and know that I am indeed genuinely sorry

No need for a righteous Jew to apologise. :)

Having said all that..........

To keep things in perspective, Erica and her family ARE good people. Her husband is a 16 year USMC vet' who serves his country, pays his bills and looks after his family. Erica works, studies and takes good care of her children. None of them commit crime or take welfare. My objection is to her hijacking the threads by skewing them on silly tangents and defending some forms of bad behaviour. I don't object to her skin. I do occasionally bait her but that's just fishing by computer.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2007, 10:47:55 PM »

Blacks do tend to be very anti-semitic and that would be a good reason to discuss them. The problem with affirmative action is that it does take away from many deserving Jews, again with that I agree. Nonetheless however for any few blacks that are pro-Israel we must be supportive. Essentially we must see who is our ally and who is not our ally. If our ally happens to come in a strange form does it truly matter? If a Muslim converts to Judaism (In a true Conversion) he is just as much Jewish as me and I cannot look down upon him because he was a Muslim. Just the same we cannot look down on blacks that help us simply because they are blacks.

Yes, but if that convert then defends islam, he is NOT genuine.

A supposedly pro-Israel black who defends evil black culture is not genuine. Erica has NO interest in Israel. She ONLY posts in threads critical of black culture so she can defend it.
First of all, if it is indeed true that she only posts in threads of black interest then you are right. (I obviously have not been here long enough so could not know).
Indeed if the convert defends islam he is not genuine.
If what you say is true and she does only post in threads of black culture I apologize for defending her and will know better for the future, but you must understand that I obviously had no way of knowing that having joined earlier this evening.
So I apologize and I would hope you would accept my apology and know that I am indeed genuinely sorry

No need for a righteous Jew to apologise. :)

Having said all that..........

To keep things in perspective, Erica and her family ARE good people. Her husband is a 16 year USMC vet' who serves his country, pays his bills and looks after his family. Erica works, studies and takes good care of her children. None of them commit crime or take welfare. My objection is to her hijacking the threads by skewing them on silly tangents and defending some forms of bad behaviour. I don't object to her skin. I do occasionally bait her but that's just fishing by computer.
Thanks
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2007, 11:51:25 PM »
I have come to the long thought out conclusion that the races of man may indeed differ, both physically and mentally, by design.

And the Designer was Ha'shem, whom we worship.

It's not possible that Omnipotence and Omniscience accidentally made "design flaws".

Therefore, I consider that G-d made us different on purpose, and that we should ACCEPT HIS DESIGNS, rather than foolishly judge others unlike us by our own frail and faulty human standards.

If Africans tend to be challenged in political structuring and industrial development, they also are far more gifted than are other races with musical skills, sports skills, and are deeply emotional and spiritual peoples.

Northern Europeans are more technologically oriented, experienced in political formations (yet none should overlook the almost 2000 years of non-stop warring among Europeans, the most recent great war giving us such White wonders as "The Holocaust", Buchenwald, etc... .

The sad truth?...We're ALL sadly lacking and disgusting when compared to G-d.

I take all people one-by-one, and judge them only by their behavior and/or character...I could care less what is their background.
Amen
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2007, 03:45:02 AM »
If merely opening ones eyes and accepting the reallity that the african negro has an average IQ of 65-70 and is incapable of running a country makes one racist, then so be it. I see it as being realist, not racist.

If we accept the fact that dogs (good, loyal friends that they are) are not capable of driving a motor car, are we 'specist'?

Most of all though, rather than debate issues such as these with have no bearing to us Jew's why dont we discuss more Jewish issues and less black/african issues
For example why not talk about how the liberal establishment labels us racist for coming up with the only plausible solution to the Arab-Israeli conflict (There are no PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis!) which is an exchange of populations.

Do you tried Hebrew Forum? We have 60% of not Jews here; or not so observant ones From America; That why we accent more on World and US issues; Besides Jews today are not and can't be isolated like some ultra ortodox not zionist Jews who still live in ghetto mentality. For ex. transferr of A-rabs from Israel will be far more difficult without getting rid of PC and self hate mindset. I belive in mairacles but G-d works throu people. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2007, 03:27:16 AM »
For those of us that listen to Kahane on youtube or read his many great books, we can see/hear him reply to this very accusation of racism. He states that the difference is that the racist (white supremacist, Arab terrorist, or other) states that the one who is lower can never raise him/herself up to the level of racist. By converting to Judaism anyone can be as good of a Jew as Kahane.
Let us all, Jew or not, do our best to understand Kahane and be able to answer the basic question he posed: Is Israel a Western Democracy First or a Jewish State?

Well, it can't be a democracy first if they banned Kahane from the knesset. 

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2007, 04:29:00 AM »
For those of us that listen to Kahane on youtube or read his many great books, we can see/hear him reply to this very accusation of racism. He states that the difference is that the racist (white supremacist, Arab terrorist, or other) states that the one who is lower can never raise him/herself up to the level of racist. By converting to Judaism anyone can be as good of a Jew as Kahane.
Let us all, Jew or not, do our best to understand Kahane and be able to answer the basic question he posed: Is Israel a Western Democracy First or a Jewish State?

Well, it can't be a democracy first if they banned Kahane from the knesset. 

Of course it shoud be Jewish state; just like Poland is and shoud be Polish state run by Poles for Poles; first and democratic ie; Apholding rule of the law, giving people represenation, safe guarding the right of minorities, but not against and above the rights of mayority; second. both our nations have no other homes; That's why as Polish Nationalist I'm 100% for Jewish Nationalism-Zionism; In other case I woud  be hipocrite and bigot like Storm fronters, KKKers and nazis.

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2007, 08:06:53 AM »
You know, I purchased some paint the other day and it said "Product of the EU" on it.  Apparently it was made in Germany but I found it just astonishing that these 20+ nations would willingly give up their soverignty to join some debased and defunct collective entity.  If that situation/fact alone isn't an example of corruption and a NWO plan/treason at the highest level what is?  Hell, how many wars were faught over soverignty in Europe's history or of one country (its Kings and corrupt Popes) wanting to expand and dominate another and now they give it all away on a piece of paper? ???

Www.StoptheNorthAmericanUnion.Com
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2007, 08:19:29 AM »
Yes its all "voluntary" with economic gun pointed at head by EU who controls all borders, and 2/3of all taxes ::); Watch the video form Brussels 9/11 antiislamization demo to see haw free and democratic USA is in comparison.

Love your Enemy

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2007, 08:39:33 AM »
Yes its all "voluntary" with economic gun pointed at head by EU who controls all borders, and 2/3of all taxes ::); Watch the video form Brussels 9/11 antiislamization demo to see haw free and democratic USA is in comparison.
Do you have a link to this video?  There is a video on GoogleVideo "The Real Face of the European Union":

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2007, 02:55:19 PM »
I have this one; This is good video; I agree on evrything there; the Eu have nazi roots; I don't knowwhy USA is backing this up.

Love your Enemy

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2007, 03:47:45 PM »
I have this one; This is good video; I agree on evrything there; the Eu have nazi roots; I don't knowwhy USA is backing this up.
Well one anser: CFR!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2008, 09:49:33 AM »
You know, I purchased some paint the other day and it said "Product of the EU" on it.  Apparently it was made in Germany but I found it just astonishing that these 20+ nations would willingly give up their soverignty to join some debased and defunct collective entity.  If that situation/fact alone isn't an example of corruption and a NWO plan/treason at the highest level what is?  Hell, how many wars were faught over soverignty in Europe's history or of one country (its Kings and corrupt Popes) wanting to expand and dominate another and now they give it all away on a piece of paper? ???

Www.StoptheNorthAmericanUnion.Com
I think it is better to abolish the EU.
I prefer "made in Germany/France/Italy/UK/.." t made in "EU".

But the EU was founded to "prevent war".

So the people here like it.

Although the Euro, is worth less than the franc, the mark, the pounds,....
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2008, 10:40:59 AM »
I agree Amb and Hus.  Has anyone read: http://www.tarpley.net/bushb.htm  Seems to explain much of why and how things are happening in the world with leaders with histories as this...  I'm sure many of the World's leaders, like the Hitler Youth Pope, share similar backgrounds...  Just my guess...

Just Erica

« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2008, 10:42:06 AM »
Let's look at this issue.

Understand that 'racist' is the most abused and misused word in the english language today. It has also become the new bludgeoning word of the left. In medievel times the church used the word 'heretic' to attack and destroy (literally) those who opposed or descented.The people it attacked were NEVER heretics 99% of the time. The left use 'racist' in the same way , mostly against those who are NOT racist in any way, shape or form. The word has become a club with which to beat down opposition.

Definitions:
Racism n:
1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that *a particular race is superior to others.*
2. Discrimination or prejudice *based on race*.

racist: - a person with a prejudiced belief that one *race is superior* to others

Quite clearly, the words 'racist' and 'racism' CANNOT be used to describe JTF, JTF policy or Kahanist ideology..The very definitions of these words center on race, not culture.

There are NO attacks on races at JTF. The attacks are on bad culture, NOT bad race.

JTF attacks evil and evil cultures REGARDLESS of race. JTF's attacks on WHITE european anti-semites and self-hating JEWS have been far greater in number and more vitriolic than any criticism of the cultures of any non-whites

To not speak out against evil because of Orwellian political correctness (as advocated by liberals) is evil in itself.

The hatred we have for evil cultures at JTF is based on their evil actions and stated goals.

The black, arab and mexican cultures are cultures of hate, envy, sloth, criminality and anti-semitism (this based on research, statistics and emperical evidence- NOT prejudice!). That is why we hate those cultures.The physical characteristics of these people (whilst commented on, occasionally) has NOTHING to do with our dislike of, opposition to or criticism of their cultures.

Take a look at that bolded section there. What a crock!  >:( I don't know if you knew this or not but bashing a race because of the color of their skin is.... RACIST (it's been done here). Bashing a race , saying that it's people look like apes is...RACIST (it's STILL done here). Bashing a race because some of it's women have large behinds is just .... CREEPY :o (I mean, who in the hell cares? What do you want them to do? Get lyposuction because you're not comfortable with THEIR size?)...oh, and it's also.>>RACIST! Bashing a race because of the foods they eat and constantly using language like ebonics to make fun of said race is ....RACIST.

It's one thing to bash the evil culture in the black community, totally another to deny that there is any good in the black community after the facts.

I think the word 'racism' needs to be revised. The definition should be "the act of being intolerant of another race of people because of their skin color."
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 10:53:15 AM by Just Erica »

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2008, 10:50:06 AM »
Actually Erica it is not "racist" it is bigotry.  Racism, until it was high-jacked and molested by the leftists "peace", "humanitarian": egalitarian movements, like that of marriage and something now called an "Illegal Immigrant", had nothing whatsover to do with "hate" or so-called "negativity".  This has very similar "history" to the "n" word.  The true definition of Racism: Racialism is the belief that one's race, your race, is superior to anothers, period.  There is nothing negative about this.  The rest of these alternative "definitions" were/are solely the product of the aforementioned movements and their dialectical materialist agenda.  It was thus since its coining: Racialism in the mid 1800's.  Now if one wishes to speak of Racial Bigotry that is an entirely different kettle of fish...   ;)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 10:54:16 AM by MarZutra »

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2008, 10:26:28 PM »

Understand that 'racist' is the most abused and misused word in the english language today. It has also become the new bludgeoning word of the left. In medievel times the church used the word 'heretic' to attack and destroy (literally) those who opposed or descented.The people it attacked were NEVER heretics 99% of the time. The left use 'racist' in the same way , mostly against those who are NOT racist in any way, shape or form. The word has become a club with which to beat down opposition.

Definitions:
Racism n:
1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that *a particular race is superior to others.*

racist: - a person with a prejudiced belief that one *race is superior* to others

Quite clearly, the words 'racist' and 'racism' CANNOT be used to describe JTF, JTF policy or Kahanist ideology..The very definitions of these words center on race, not culture.

There are NO attacks on races at JTF. The attacks are on bad culture, NOT bad race.

JTF attacks evil and evil cultures REGARDLESS of race. JTF's attacks on WHITE european anti-semites and self-hating JEWS have been far greater in number and more vitriolic than any criticism of the cultures of any non-whites

To not speak out against evil because of Orwellian political correctness (as advocated by liberals) is evil in itself.

The hatred we have for evil cultures at JTF is based on their evil actions and stated goals.

The black, arab and mexican cultures are cultures of hate, envy, sloth, criminality and anti-semitism (this based on research, statistics and emperical evidence- NOT prejudice!). That is why we hate those cultures.The physical characteristics of these people (whilst commented on, occasionally) has NOTHING to do with our dislike of, opposition to or criticism of their cultures.

Take a look at that bolded section there. What a crock!  >:( I don't know if you knew this or not but bashing a race because of the color of their skin is.... RACIST (it's been done here). Bashing a race , saying that it's people look like apes is...RACIST (it's STILL done here). Bashing a race because some of it's women have large behinds is just .... CREEPY :o (I mean, who in the hell cares? What do you want them to do? Get lyposuction because you're not comfortable with THEIR size?)...oh, and it's also.>>RACIST! Bashing a race because of the foods they eat and constantly using language like ebonics to make fun of said race is ....RACIST.

It's one thing to bash the evil culture in the black community, totally another to deny that there is any good in the black community after the facts.

I think the word 'racism' needs to be revised. The definition should be "the act of being intolerant of another race of people because of their skin color."
All races have leaders who represent them and make decisions that reflect on the whole race. The bulk of black leaders are anti-Semites and tend to be pro-muslim. While there may be exceptions, they are few and lack any power.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Just Erica

« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2008, 10:30:41 PM »

Definitions:
Racism n:

Take a look at that bolded section there. What a crock!  >:( I don't know if you knew this or not but bashing a race because of the color of their skin is.... RACIST (it's been done here). Bashing a race , saying that it's people look like apes is...RACIST (it's STILL done here). Bashing a race because some of it's women have large behinds is just .... CREEPY :o (I mean, who in the hell cares? What do you want them to do? Get lyposuction because you're not comfortable with THEIR size?)...oh, and it's also.>>RACIST! Bashing a race because of the foods they eat and constantly using language like ebonics to make fun of said race is ....RACIST.

All races have leaders who represent them and make decisions that reflect on the whole race. The bulk of black leaders are anti-Semites and tend to be pro-muslim. While there may be exceptions, they are few and lack any power.
I think that one of the problems we have in the black community is that there are too many Indians, not enough chiefs. We have sunken to a new low when we HAVE TO consider Sharpton and Jackson the end all to be all of black leaders in America. I'm my own black leader. lol I don't need  Al or Jesse to speak for me. Jesse dishonored everything King stood for by calling where Jews live in America "Hymie Town", Sharpton has said some incredibly asinine things about white people also. They don't make me want to fight the powers that be, they make me want to holler! >:(

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2008, 11:00:42 PM »

Definitions:
Racism n:

I think that one of the problems we have in the black community is that there are too many Indians, not enough chiefs. We have sunken to a new low when we HAVE TO consider Sharpton and Jackson the end all to be all of black leaders in America. I'm my own black leader. lol I don't need  Al or Jesse to speak for me. Jesse dishonored everything King stood for by calling where Jews live in America "Hymie Town", Sharpton has said some incredibly asinine things about white people also. They don't make me want to fight the powers that be, they make me want to holler! >:(
nonetheless those are the black leaders and while you may disagree with them, you are in the minority, and the majority of blacks condone them, or at least don't condemn them (thereby accepting the actions of such leaders)
KAHANE TZADAK!

Just Erica

« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2008, 11:21:12 PM »

Definitions:
Racism n:

nonetheless those are the black leaders and while you may disagree with them, you are in the minority, and the majority of blacks condone them, or at least don't condemn them (thereby accepting the actions of such leaders)
Actually, I'm not in the minority. You and a lot of others here (including myself) said that the crime rate in the black community is staggering... if the people who committed crimes believed that Jesse and Al were their leaders, they wouldn't be in jail for doing stupid, irresponsible crap. The crime rate would be lower.

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2008, 06:59:55 AM »
Many postings said that it's about culture and not race.
But then I wonder why blacks are put onto the list of the worst groups, because this term refers to a race.

I have no problem with exposing evil ideologies or bad behaviour, but I think it would be fair to judge a person according to his/her deeds and attitude instead of the colour of the skin or origin.

Can't we agree on that?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2008, 09:57:48 AM »
Many postings said that it's about culture and not race.
But then I wonder why blacks are put onto the list of the worst groups, because this term refers to a race.

I have no problem with exposing evil ideologies or bad behaviour, but I think it would be fair to judge a person according to his/her deeds and attitude instead of the colour of the skin or origin.

Can't we agree on that?
Of course, but one cannot dismiss the factual realities on the ground.  For example, why eliminate Racial Profiling when it is, not only logical, but moral?  If the factual realities dictate that if a very high percentage of terrorism is that of Muslims or even men between such and such and age, and of Arabian ethnicity....why spend so much time and money on security and the screening of 80 year old white Irish great grandmothers...or nuns? 

You are certainly right about the "deeds".  If these different groups didn't act in such a way to produce shattering criminal or terrorism statistics there would be no need for profiling....but since the vast majority are from certain racial groups...thus the logic being towards racial profiling...

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2008, 11:22:44 AM »
Of course, but one cannot dismiss the factual realities on the ground.  For example, why eliminate Racial Profiling when it is, not only logical, but moral?  If the factual realities dictate that if a very high percentage of terrorism is that of Muslims or even men between such and such and age, and of Arabian ethnicity....why spend so much time and money on security and the screening of 80 year old white Irish great grandmothers...or nuns? 

You are certainly right about the "deeds".  If these different groups didn't act in such a way to produce shattering criminal or terrorism statistics there would be no need for profiling....but since the vast majority are from certain racial groups...thus the logic being towards racial profiling...

I agree with you on that MarZutra.

But my point was that quite often it is referred to blacks when talking about evil groups.
And that implicates that blacks are generally evil people just because of the colour of their skin and their origin which I dont think.
Why not make use of the slogan It's about culture, not race and explicitly name the problem, like the black organisation/movement called ... or the black leader called ... and his ideology?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2008, 11:35:23 AM »
I agree with you but when one looks at the bare facts of the overwhelmingly disproportionate criminal debauchery that directly stems from that specific group of people how else is one to note it?  I see it as people just calling a spade a spade....  Whatever grouping or label for the group will, in the end, reflect the ethnic/racial minority...no?  I agree with you but I think in some cases it is very difficult to separate the different sub cultures within a major group especially when the subcultures are either so small or so large negating the aforementioned premise.  The adage "one rotten apple spoils the basket" comes to mind here but in this case it is "the rotten basket spoils the one good apple." 

I understand what you are saying but when one is totally overwhelmed with dispicable representatives of any given groupings...be it black, Asian, Arab or White...it adds an entirety to a new dimension I should think... :)  Just my opinion..

For example, here in Canada the Blacks, who commit the vast majority of our crime and have full advantage of purely racialist programs that no others receive are demanding their own "All Black School".  Now this, in my mind, is the start for the demanding of segragation all over again comparable to the days of pre and post slavery America.  In my mind, if they wish to have their own all black this or all black that (which applies to any "minority") it should be totally funded by that/their community and not get one penny from my tax dollars or they are free to take this willful segragation back to Cameroon or Botzwana.

If this same arguement for separating the Races (which I think is logical in most case totally due to culture, value, moral and ideological differences) came from the Whites there would be accusations of "Racism" from coast to coast and in the international media....but because it is from the "visible minority" it is seen as rightous, pro-African Canadian, ethnic pride, multi-cultural etc. etc.