Author Topic: My work, I can use some help, please  (Read 2255 times)

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
My work, I can use some help, please
« on: February 01, 2008, 12:04:11 PM »
Hello all,

I started with my new occupation.
I am one of the translators of the documents/ articles of the Serbian Republic of Krajina in exile.

I just started to translate some Serbian texts which are written in Cyrillic into the English language.

Because English is my second foreign language I would like to get some advice from our great English speaking members.

I have translated the following article.

My questions

1)   Are there any grammatical faults
2)   What can be else improved about the quality

Thank you for your time!
I just need some little advice and than I can continue with my works.

Thank you for your cooperation!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The government of the Republic of Serbian Krajina in exile is publishing
the following article:

Subject: Serbian Orthodox Priest Tortured to death by the Croatian Ustashi in 1941

The Government of the Republic of Serbian Krajina in Exile is honored to welcome Diplomatic-Consular Departments in the Republic of Serbia and to inform them about the brutal torture of a Serbian orthodox priest in Nasice (Slavonia). This atrocity is also confirmed by the Italian military command. The perpetrators of these actions were Croatian soldiers. 

We are repeating again that these actions are one of the consequences of the European colonization powers which had the purpose to exterminate the Serbian orthodox communities at the Balkans. These facts are exposed by a famous German philosopher Karlhajnc Desner. One of his book which is titled as “the politic of the Roman popes during the 20 century” describes the above mentioned facts openly. Serbia’s surrounding nations (Croatians, Albanians, Serbian Catholics, Serbian Muslims and others) were prepared by the European colonization powers to participate in the extermination of the Serbian orthodox communities at the Balkans. We are dealing here with instructions coming from the European colonization powers which leaded to the attacks against the Serbs which were physically committed by Serbia’s surrounding nations. We are not talking about a regular local and or neighbor conflict. We are exposing the Europe’s instructions to the Serbian surrounding nations which had the purpose to biological exterminate the Serbian orthodox communities.

Right now our article will expose a horrible atrocity committed by the Croatian Ustashi soldiers. A Serbian orthodox priest was killed by Croatian Ustashi soldiers under horrible circumstances in the year of 1941. This happening is confirmed and acknowledged by Italian military authorities. It was confirmed and signed by Luidji Bonfat and by Domeniko Dal Faso.

Date. Belgrade 27 August 1941.

Subject: Memory about the Croatia’s militaries and their atrocities against the Serbs. 

Article number: 465
Document: 003

The happening is also confirmed by the authorities of the Serbian Orthodox church.
The number of the Crime is 05. Victim’s name: (Serbian orthodox priest) Djordje Bokic From Nasice. He was killed on 17 July 1941, in front of a peasant named Pejanovic from Breznice who was hiding behind a three. The Croatian soldiers in Ustashi uniforms fasted the Serbian priest on a three and started to torture him. A Croatian soldier in Ustashi uniform took a knife in his hand and started to cut the tong, hears, eyes and the chin of the Serbian priest. The unlucky young Serbian priest was screaming during the torturing. While the Serbian orthodox priest was screaming the Croatian Ustashi started to cut his eyes. The Croatian soldiers saw that the Serbian priest was still on his legs and they started to cut his stomach open. After this the unlucky Serbian priest fall down.

The Serbian peasant behind the three Pejanovic heard the Croatian soldiers say: his hart is still beating. The Croatian soldiers started to burn the Serbian orthodox priest. This was the end of the life of Djordje Bokic a young Serbian priest from Nasice (Slavonia)

The government of the Republic of Serbian Krajina in exile is applying to the certain countries and nations who have also faced the consequences of Europe’s colonization powers to provide help for the opening of the question about the genocide against the Serbs – in the UN.

Diplomatic representation in Belgrade.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: My work, I can use some help, please
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 12:08:58 PM »
Horrible story.

spelling of Orthodox, sometimes without capital, whereas Catholic always with?

You do a good job.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 12:10:52 PM by Ambiorix »
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 12:10:39 PM »

Aha Orthodox with a capital just like Muslim, Catholic and Jewish?

Thank you comrade 

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2008, 12:12:35 PM »

Thank you comrade 
Are you joking? I assume it has to be with capital, whatever the circumstances.
muslim, I would refuse to write with a capital, but, maybe your employer will probably not approve this.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2008, 12:15:22 PM »

Thank you comrade 
muslim, I would refuse to write with a capital, but, maybe your employer will probably not approve this.

They are not my employers.
I just help them like voluntarily.  O0

Futher is the tekst oke? Grammatically?

Thanks!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2008, 12:18:26 PM »

Thank you comrade 

They are not my employers.
I just help them like voluntarily.  O0

Futher is the tekst oke? Grammatically?

Thanks!

I think it's perfect. But I am not a native speaker.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2008, 12:22:30 PM »
Yess, I would also like advice of a native!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2008, 12:23:07 PM »
Do you use a spelling controller?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2008, 12:24:03 PM »
It's very good the only mistake is what Ambriox pointed out.The Croations were very sadistic much worse then the S.S. WHEN YOU WROTE FALL IT SHOULD BE FELL PAST TENSE ALSO HEART NOT HART
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 12:26:25 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2008, 12:24:12 PM »
Do you use a spelling controller?

Yeah..

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2008, 12:24:58 PM »
It's very good the only mistake is what Ambriox pointed out.The Croations were very sadistic much worse then the S.S.

Thank you.... . .

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2008, 12:25:42 PM »
It's very good the only mistake is what Ambriox pointed out.The Croations were very sadistic much worse then the S.S.
I get sick of this.
We were told to love our fellow Christians, and all of our enemies....
Not to vivisect them.

What a nightmare.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2008, 12:27:14 PM »
It's very good the only mistake is what Ambriox pointed out.The Croations were very sadistic much worse then the S.S. WHEN YOU WROTE FALL IT SHOULD BE FELL PAST TENSE ALSO HEART NOT HART
I JUST FOUND THESE TWO ERRORS
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2008, 12:30:04 PM »

Aha great  O0  O0

thnkx!

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2008, 12:32:53 PM »
Here is a revivsed version I hope this helps....

We are repeating again this action is the result of European colonization powers, which had the intent to exterminate the Serbian Orthodox communities at the Balkans,and other actions are exposed by a famous German philosopher Karlhajnc Desner.  His book titled as “The Politic of the Roman Popes during the 20 Century” describes the above mentioned facts openly. Nations surrounding Serbia (Croatians, Albanians, Serbian Catholics, Serbian Muslims and others) were prepared by these European colonization powers to participate in the extermination of the Serbian Orthodox communities at the Balkans.

We are dealing here with instructions coming from European colonization powers which have led to the attacks against the Serbs which were physically committed by Serbia’s surrounding nations. We are not debating a regular local and or neighbor conflict. We are exposing Europe’s instructions to Serbian surrounding nations. Whose intentions were to exterminate Serbian Orthodox communities.

Our article will expose the horrible atrocitices committed by Croatian Ustashi soldiers. This Serbian Orthodox priest was killed by Croatian Ustashi soldiers, under horrible circumstances, in the year of 1941. This actrocity is confirmed and acknowledged by Italian military authorities. Additionally confirmed and signed by Luidji Bonfat and by Domeniko Dal Faso.

Subject: Memory about the Croatia’s militaries and their atrocities against the Serbs.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 12:35:42 PM by KansasJew »
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2008, 12:33:00 PM »

Aha great  O0  O0

thnkx!
No Problem

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2008, 12:41:18 PM »
Here is a revivsed version I hope this helps....

We are repeating again this action is the result of European colonization powers, which had the intent to exterminate the Serbian Orthodox communities at the Balkans,and other actions are exposed by a famous German philosopher Karlhajnc Desner.  His book titled as “The Politic of the Roman Popes during the 20 Century” describes the above mentioned facts openly. Nations surrounding Serbia (Croatians, Albanians, Serbian Catholics, Serbian Muslims and others) were prepared by these European colonization powers to participate in the extermination of the Serbian Orthodox communities at the Balkans.

We are dealing here with instructions coming from European colonization powers which have led to the attacks against the Serbs which were physically committed by Serbia’s surrounding nations. We are not debating a regular local and or neighbor conflict. We are exposing Europe’s instructions to Serbian surrounding nations. Whose intentions were to exterminate Serbian Orthodox communities.

Our article will expose the horrible atrocitices committed by Croatian Ustashi soldiers. This Serbian Orthodox priest was killed by Croatian Ustashi soldiers, under horrible circumstances, in the year of 1941. This actrocity is confirmed and acknowledged by Italian military authorities. Additionally confirmed and signed by Luidji Bonfat and by Domeniko Dal Faso.

Wow. Thanks. That's why I like Jews  because they are all well educated..