Author Topic: And all they want is freedom.....  (Read 2501 times)

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
And all they want is freedom.....
« on: January 31, 2008, 07:59:49 PM »
 (IsraelNN.com) Sapir College lecturer Nizar Hassan will apologize to a student for asking him to leave class after he arrived wearing his IDF uniform.  The student, Eyal Cohen, had hurried directly to class after completing his reserves duty.  Cohen refused to leave the classroom, and said Hassan continued to insult him throughout the lecture.
Hassan was suspended following the incident.  Officials in Sapir College said Hassan would return to teaching only after writing a letter of apology to Cohen and having the letter approved by college president Professor Zeev Tzachor.

Can anyone honestly believe that this Arab, this is Israeli-Arab who votes in elections, would not like to see a "Palestine" replace Israel? Can any man of integrity honestly say that all he wants is fairness and equality, that he is loyal to the State of Israel, while he taunts a student who dares to wear the Israeli uniform, the uniform of the country this Arab has citizenship in? What person with half a brain can argue that this Arab shows the Israeli-Arab loyalty to the State of Israel? He is like all other Israeli Arabs, bitterly anti-Israel and Pro-Arab. There can be no Israeli-Arab, just as there can be no American Jew, the titles conflict and we cant deny it.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: And all they want is freedom.....
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 08:18:20 PM »
in a normal country this Nizar Hassan would be put to death.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 08:18:38 PM »
for high-treason.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2008, 07:15:30 AM »
Some of them but very few are genuine loyal to Israel,more of them were when Israel was more normal and kicking A-rab donkey; wise A-rabs no matter of what sect or tribe respect the strong, and brave  and contempt the weak, stupid and coward this is the bedouine pre islamic honour code. Of course stupid ones poisoned by Pisslamic sharia like filistines hate everybody including self but mostly Jews becouse they show what failure A-rabs and muslimes are.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 07:31:52 AM by Ultra Requete »
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2008, 08:11:57 AM »
I hope the letter is not approved.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2008, 09:37:04 PM »
why is the guy even a professor is my question? It's not like Arabs have quality thoughts
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2008, 06:59:13 AM »
why is the guy even a professor is my question? It's not like Arabs have quality thoughts

It's becouse "Jews" or "Israelis" like him: Look for titles in his blog, he's Palestinian best weapon: 
http://www.richardsilverstein.com/tikun_olam/

If someone do deserve the title of kike, it's him its not always fault of gentile antisemites you know. Sometimes you're own people are your worst enemies. we Polish people know this.  ::)   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm