Author Topic: new movie coming out soon/extolling nimrod yemach shemo v'zichro l'olam va'ed...  (Read 1901 times)

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
"10,000 bce" (the title will not have the e in it) is due out soon... it will be a huge chillul Hashem... with a capital U... but i have the antidote... sitting right here next to me... my book entitled "moriah revisited" (unpublished) is all about the true confrontation between avraham avinu and king nimrod... i have yearned for a decade to see it made into a movie... it would blow the world away... if i may be so bold to say so myself... anyone out there in the industry...? anyone interested in helping me publish it...? we can't just let the slime lie like this... we have to fight back... but i can't do this alone... "od avinu chaii!!!" ~ "am yisroel chaii!!!" shabat shalom... nik. out...
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 01:36:42 AM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
Wait, so what is this film about exactly?

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
i saw the trailer for it... it is going to depict the youth and coming of age of nimrod to his aasumption of the throne of the antideluvian era (post-mabul)... it is going to lie thru its teeth how he was such a great man and hero to mankind and how "he saved" the world from enslavement to "the evil and awful G-d of the flood..." (their take)... it's just going to be horrible... first it is going to show how he saves his people from wild beasts and then onto freeing men from despotic tyranny... when all the while the truth is EXACTLY 180% THE OPPOSITE!!!"

HE IS THE ONE WHO TRIED TO ENSLAVE MANKIND TO BUILD THE TOWER OF BAVEL... HE'S THE ONE WHO TRIED TO KILL AVRAHAM AND DRIVE hASHEM OUT OF THIS WORLD... HE'S THE ONE WHO POISONED ALL THE WILD ANIMALS AND HE IS THE ONE WHO DEIFIED HIMSELF AND BEGAN THE SLIME-NAZI-SATANIC CULT THAT HAS DOWN THRU THE AGES BEEN TORCHING THE JEWS AND GENOCIDING THE PLANET TO KEEP IN POWER AND HOLD DICTATORIAL SWAY OVER THE EARTH... THIS OUTRAGE MUST BE STOPPED... MUST BE COUNTERED... WE CAN'T ALLOW THEM TO SPEW FORTH UNANSWERED ALL OF THESE DIABOLICAL LIES AND PREVARACATIONS ABOUT HASHEM AND HIDE THE TRUE RISHUT OF NIMROD UNDER A FALSE CLAIM OF HEROIC DEEDS AND MAGNIFICENT ACHIEVEMENTS... AND TO MAINTAIN THAT HIS IS THE REAL ROYAL HOUSE UPON EARTH... ENOUGH OF THIS DISGUSTING SICKNESS AND DEATH ALREADY!!!! THESE PEOPLE PERPETRATING THIS VILE FILTH AND FOISTING THIS UTTER FRAUD UPON AN UNSUSPECTING HUMANITY ARE TOTALLY TWISTED AND DEMENTED... DISEASED OF SOUL AND SICK OF MIND AND HEART... AND TO SAVE OURSELVES WE HAVE TO STAND UP TO THEIR BLASPHEMY AND SACRILEGE!!! nik. out...
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 01:55:46 AM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
just saw the description of the movie... it doesn't mention anything about nimrod in the blurb... have to wait to see if it does so in the movie itself... i recall that the trailer had a scene where they said to him... "you are the chosen one"... the long-awaited one... "the one destined to come and set us free..." so it sounded to me a hell of alot like a not so subtly veiled reference to nimrod... "the mighty hunter before Hashem..." "the first to rule upon the earth after the flood..." so i'll just have to hold my powder until after i see it... nik.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 02:56:23 AM by nikmatdam »

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
could you provide a link to the trailer ???
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
just go to yahoo movies and type in 10,000 bc and you'll have it... n

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Why do people in Israel name their Children Nimrod after this evil person >:(
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
I don't see anything in the trailer that talks about Nimrod...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
not by name... the reference to him is by content of his being "chosen" and a saviour in general from the marauding woolly mammoths... it just hit me as smacking of a nimrodian-esq theme... i think they name jewish kids nimrod to illustrate their complete and utter rejection of torah-true judaism... and in this way they register their disdain and demonstrate their intention to bring this kid up to exhibit the very same revulsion of G-d and anything authentically jewish like they do... nik.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 12:30:21 PM by nikmatdam »

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
not by name... the reference to him is by content of his being "chosen" and a savior in general from the marauding woolly mammoths... it just hit me as smacking of a nimrodian-esq theme... i think they name jewish kids nimrod to illustrate their complete and utter rejection of torah-true judaism... and in this way they register their disdain and demonstrate their intention to bring this kid up to exhibit the very same revulsion of G-d and judaism that they do... nik.
But how is it anything like Nimrod?  Do they talk about Migdal Bavel, or Ur Kasdim?

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
yes there seems to be a reference to migdal bavel... and it is he who is coming to his enslaved people's rescue and vowing to set them free... i saw this in theater's twice while waiting for 2 other movies to start... but it didn't hit me until the second time i viewed it... nik.