Author Topic: people help me out here... slime watch patrol... slime chronicles... (see below)  (Read 1775 times)

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
could someone please list for me the names of the 4 west bank cities evacuated during the gaza pullout... it is incredible... save for homesh none of the other ones appear on any search i try... homesh only appeared after an hour of trying... not even arutz7 brings up archival articles on that black period in our history... something i find utterly disgusting, loathsome and repugnant... anyone...? nik. out...
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 10:27:10 PM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

kellymaureen

Re: someone please help me out here...
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 05:30:39 AM »
In the West Bank (4 settlements):
 Kadim
 Ganim
 Homesh
 Sa-Nur

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel's_unilateral_disengagement_plan

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 05:51:58 AM »
                                                                                                         בס''ד

May I remind everyone that there is no such thing as the "West Bank"? This is an Arab Muslim Nazi propaganda term with no historical validity. The four Jewish towns that were destroyed in the Sharon-Likud expulsion were in northern Samaria - in Hebrew שומרון (Shomron).

Offline Nolandforshalom

• Senior JTFer
    • The Jewish Store
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2008, 07:06:38 AM »
Humor the vernacular of Americans.
http://www.thejewishstore.net
The Place for all your Kahanist, Jewish, and Zionist Shopping Needs!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2008, 11:45:51 AM »
                                                                                                         בס''ד

May I remind everyone that there is no such thing as the "West Bank"? This is an Arab Muslim Nazi propaganda term with no historical validity. The four Jewish towns that were destroyed in the Sharon-Likud expulsion were in northern Samaria - in Hebrew שומרון (Shomron).

Chaim,

can you give us some geography-lesson about the "international" names for Israel/"philistine" ,
and the names that realy should be used?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2008, 12:20:57 PM »
thanks kelly... but wasn't one of them named amona where most of the atrocities occurred...? nik.
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

kellymaureen

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2008, 12:41:31 PM »
thanks kelly... but wasn't one of them named amona where most of the atrocities occurred...? nik.

Im sorry Im not sure, you were right that information was hard to find :(  I guess when they have done something as shameful as that they want to hide the information.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2008, 12:53:55 PM »
Nik,
Only nine homes in Amona were demolished (because of a suit from Piece Now), not the whole village (B"H).  But there were approximately 4,000 people protesting, and the 10,000 Police commited some of the most atrocious conduct ever seen.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2008, 12:59:06 PM »
thanks to you all... shabat shalom... nik.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 04:11:08 AM by nikmatdam »

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2008, 02:15:58 PM »
The West Bank is where I go to get ATM withdrawals.  I don't know about that area that lies in the Middle East, somewhere close to Israel.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2008, 03:40:43 PM »
o.k. o.k. i get it... from now on bli neder its exclusively yehudah and shomron... but doesn't that mean that gaza is really aza...? just asking... nik.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
the slime watch chronicles of infamy and perfidy....
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2008, 10:22:20 PM »
i think we should record here for posterity the evil and vile deeds of the worldwide slime... just so they can't suppress their rishut and hide it from the world... let's begin with the rape of gush katif...

aza...

1) neve dekalim

2) gush katif

3) eli sinai

yehudah...

1) chevron

shomron...

1) amona

2) tappuach west

3) kadim

4) ganim

5) chomesh

6) sa-nur

come on people put them all up here on this thread... what are the names of the rest of the villages and cities in aza which were destroyed... step up... nows the time to hold them accountable... now's the time to rub their filthy noses in it... nik. out...

« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 06:03:58 PM by nikmatdam »

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
Re: the slime watch chronicles of infamy and perfidy....
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2008, 10:27:47 PM »
i think we should record here for posterity the evil and vile deeds of the worldwide slime... just so they can't supress their rishut and hide it from the world... let's begin with the rape of gush katif...

aza...

1) dekalim

2) gush katif

yehudah...

1) chevron...

shomron...

1) amona

2) tappuach west

3) kadim

4) ganim

5) chomesh

6) sa-nur

come on people put them all up here on this thread... what are the names of the rest of the villages and cities in aza which were destroyed... step up... nows the time to hold them accountable... now's the time to rub their filthy noses in it... nik. out...
There's a lot of places they haven't expelled everybody from, but nevertheless have committed atrocities in...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
yeah but anywhere that they go and hurt jews is an inglorious stain of dishonor to besmerch their reps and illustrate their cowardice...  and thus merits being listed and preserved... we can attach a description to what exactly went down in each place if you wish... nik.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 10:32:54 PM by nikmatdam »

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2008, 01:23:30 AM »
Nik,
Only nine homes in Amona were demolished (because of a suit from Piece Now), not the whole village (B"H).  But there were approximately 4,000 people protesting, and the 10,000 Police commited some of the most atrocious conduct ever seen.

What did the Peace Now group do?

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
don't remember... i think they are on a campaign to sue the gov't to keep to their oslo agreements of not allowing anymore expansions of settlements or of course any new ones to go up... is that correct...? anyone...? nik.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2008, 03:55:56 PM »
Nik,
What did the Peace Now group do?
The filed a suit, because they said that the 9 homes were on "Palestínian land."  (Even though no Arabs even claimed the land)

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
right... thanks...  i remember now... nik.