Author Topic: vatican smoking gun... here we go again...  (Read 13188 times)

newman

Re: vatican smoking gun...
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2008, 12:40:28 AM »
Benny's only been there 5 minutes, give him time.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/blackpope.htm

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2008, 01:32:42 AM »

Benedict XVI has been one of the Church's primere theologians for decades and has written dozens of books and hundreds of articles. And that is your response? That he's been around 5 minutes! You are a joke. You're actually disappointed that he is not anti-semitic and are waiting (hoping) for him to do something against the Jewish people in order to justify your hatred of Catholicism.

And Eric Jon Phelps is your source on the Jesuits. The guy who says the Jesuits control the mafia, are responsible for the JFK and Kennedy assasinations, are responisble for Stalin, 9/11, the global drug trade. Are you insane? What are you doing on JTF opposing Islamic terrorism if you believe that the Jesuits are the persons responsible for Islamic terrorism anyway? This is not JTFs possition.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2008, 01:34:43 AM »

Benedict XVI has been one of the Church's primere theologians for decades and has written dozens of books and hundreds of articles. And that is your response? That he's been around 5 minutes! You are a joke. You're actually disappointed that he is not anti-semitic and are waiting (hoping) for him to do something against the Jewish people in order to justify your hatred of Catholicism.

And Eric Jon Phelps is your source on the Jesuits. The guy who says the Jesuits control the mafia, are responsible for the JFK and Kennedy assasinations, are responisble for Stalin, 9/11, the global drug trade. Are you insane? What are you doing on JTF opposing Islamic terrorism if you believe that the Jesuits are the persons responsible for Islamic terrorism anyway? This is not JTFs possition.
Phelps is a science-fiction writer.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2008, 01:40:49 AM »

No kidding. As someone who has gone to Jesuits schools I can not believe the insane things I read posted on here and some dark corners of the internet. It was the Jesuits who taught me about the Jewish people, about Gods covenant with them, and the Jewish roots of Catholicism. And St. Ignatius (founder of the Jesuit order) stands out as a stark contrast to most of the anti-semites in the Church at that time. He lamented that he was not born with the Jewish blood of Jesus and Gods chosen people.

All of these Jesuit bashers have the same conspiracy mentality as the Nazis. And some even openly buy into Jewish conspiracies only they believe that the Jesuits, not the "Elders of Zion" are the ones pulling the springs.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 01:44:49 AM by dhimmi_pride »

newman

« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2008, 01:45:38 AM »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2008, 01:54:34 AM »

No kidding. As someone who has gone to Jesuits schools I can not believe the insane things I read posted on here and some dark corners of the internet. It was the Jesuits who taught me about the Jewish people, about Gods covenant with them, and the Jewish roots of Catholicism. And St. Ignatius (founder of the Jesuit order) stands out as a stark contrast to most of the anti-semites in the Church at that time. He lamented that he was not born with the Jewish blood of Jesus and Gods chosen people.

All of these Jesuit bashers have the same conspiracy mentality as the Nazis. And some even openly buy into Jewish conspiracies only they believe that the Jesuits, not the "Elders of Zion" are the ones pulling the springs.
i agree.

it is just a operation, to please the Jew-haters, to make Jew-conspiracy -BS acceptable.

Next thing is that they say the Black Pope is a secret Jew, to start a new pogrom!
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2008, 02:19:09 AM »
http://www.reformation.org/jesuit-papal-assassins.html  ;)
Why don't you try writing something yourself instead of posting links to idiotic websites. I love how once I explain to you about Vatican-Israel relations, John Paul II and Benedict XVI you fall back on Jesuits conspiracies and yet again place the blame of Muslim crimes against Catholics...ON CATHOLICS. Mehmet Ali Agca isn't responsible for shooting the Pope...the Jesuits are. Father Generals are not elected for life. Peter Hans Kolvenbach just resigned a month ago and the Jesuits elected a new Father General. Pedro Arrupe had a stroke and resigned, he was not removed by the Pope.

This link states that the Vatican only established relations with the US in 1984. Guess the Vatican didn't recognize the United States until then right?

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2008, 02:32:06 AM »

i agree.

it is just a operation, to please the Jew-haters, to make Jew-conspiracy -BS acceptable.

Next thing is that they say the Black Pope is a secret Jew, to start a new pogrom!
I can't believe some Jews actually buy into this stuff, that is really scary. You know given their mentality they would all be hardcore Nazi's if they were not Jewish.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2008, 02:37:28 AM »

i agree.

I can't believe some Jews actually buy into this stuff, that is really scary. You know given their mentality they would all be hardcore Nazi's if they were not Jewish.
It is not up to us to tell the Jews who their enemies are.

But, in my opinion, this conspiracy - theories, are completely fantasy.
E.g.: Phelps states that the Jesuits , during WWII, ordered the German army to halt at 12 km from Moskou.
And that Stalingrad was deliberatly lost by the Germans, to enable to death of as much as possible Lutherans (Prussians) .
 ???

newman

« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2008, 02:42:28 AM »
Why don't you try writing something yourself instead of posting links to idiotic websites. I love how once I explain to you about Vatican-Israel relations, John Paul II and Benedict XVI you fall back on Jesuits conspiracies and yet again place the blame of Muslim crimes against Catholics...ON CATHOLICS. Mehmet Ali Agca isn't responsible for shooting the Pope...the Jesuits are. Father Generals are not elected for life. Peter Hans Kolvenbach just resigned a month ago and the Jesuits elected a new Father General. Pedro Arrupe had a stroke and resigned, he was not removed by the Pope.

This link states that the Vatican only established relations with the US in 1984. Guess the Vatican didn't recognize the United States until then right?

It's 'funny' that you need to cite the last two popes (out of how many?)  and a period of about 25 years (out of 1700!) to deny the rank anti-semitism of the RCC since 300CE.

Have you forgotten about that the first ghetto was in Rome?
Forgotten about the inquisition?
Frgotton about the (literally) thousands of pogroms in RCC majority european countries?
Forgotten about the vatican's pact with hitler(Y'S)?
Forgotten that the vatican opposed the formation of Israel in 1947/48?
Forgotten that when muSSlims attacked Israel in '47, '56, '67 and '73 the RCC was silent but only called for peace when Israel started to win?

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #60 on: February 05, 2008, 03:50:46 AM »

It's 'funny' that you need to cite the last two popes (out of how many?)  and a period of about 25 years (out of 1700!) to deny the rank anti-semitism of the RCC since 300CE.

Frgotton about the (literally) thousands of pogroms in RCC majority european countries?
Forgotten that when muSSlims attacked Israel in '47, '56, '67 and '73 the RCC was silent but only called for peace when Israel started to win?
What is with this 1,700 year crap? The Catholic Church is 2,000 years old.

I've said that the Church has a long history of anti-semitism. The Vatican did sign an agreement with Hitler in order to protect the Church in Germany but it quickly ended and the Vatican opposed Hilter and Nazism. That the Vatican did not do more during the Holocaust is a disgrace and should be remembered. But you should also remember the Catholics that helped save hundreds of thousands of Jews from the Holocaust and all Catholics, including Cardinals and a Pope, listed among Righteous Among Nations for doing so. I cited the past two Popes as examples of how the Church has changed and tried to repair its relations with the Jews. But you apparentely would perfer that not be happen.

If those conspiracies are complete fantasies then what is so spooky about the Jesuits?

newman

« Reply #61 on: February 05, 2008, 04:04:49 AM »

It's 'funny' that you need to cite the last two popes (out of how many?)  and a period of about 25 years (out of 1700!) to deny the rank anti-semitism of the RCC since 300CE.

What is with this 1,700 year crap? The Catholic Church is 2,000 years old.

It was created by the pagan emperor constantine in 300CE. 2000 minus 300 = 1700.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #62 on: February 05, 2008, 04:15:52 AM »
No it was founded by St. Peter. The first Bishop of Rome. "And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the powers of death shall not prevail against it."
— Gospel of St. Matthew 16:18

Constantine, a convert like many of the greatest Christians in history, was just the first to make Catholicism the official religion of his state in doing so ending the long period of persecution of Catholics in Byzantium. It was around for hundreds of years before him. Catholicism was founded in Constantinople huh?....thats pretty rich.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 04:25:13 AM by dhimmi_pride »

newman

« Reply #63 on: February 05, 2008, 04:28:46 AM »
No it was founded by St. Peter. The first Bishop of Rome. "And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the powers of death shall not prevail against it."

Constantine, a convert like many of the greatest Christians in history, was just the first  time make Catholicism the official religion of his state in doing so ending the long period of persecution of Catholics in Byzantium. It was around for hundreds of years before him. Catholicism was founded in Constantinople huh?....thats pretty rich.

I didn't say the city of Constantinopal. I said the emperor constantine.

http://www.gotquestions.org/origin-Catholic-church.html

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #64 on: February 05, 2008, 04:59:26 AM »

Constantine, a convert like many of the greatest Christians in history, was just the first  time make Catholicism the official religion of his state in doing so ending the long period of persecution of Catholics in Byzantium. It was around for hundreds of years before him. Catholicism was founded in Constantinople huh?....thats pretty rich.

I didn't say the city of Constantinopal. I said the emperor constantine.

http://www.gotquestions.org/origin-Catholic-church.html

Well where do you think he ruled from? Although very important to the history of Catholicism he is much more associated with Orthodox Christianity.

1. Mary is a major figure in Christianity. Nothing practiced involving her comes from any Egyptian cult.
2. The Last Supper comes from the Bible and so do most sacrements. And those that don't come from Christian theology not pagan rituals.
3. Saints are not God like and are not incharge of anything.
4.http://www.catholic.com/library/Peter_and_the_Papacy.asp
http://www.catholic-pages.com/pope/hahn.asp
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=%22the+journey+home%22+early+church&hl=en&sitesearch=

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #65 on: February 05, 2008, 09:22:15 AM »
Unlike Dhimi Pride I'm not catholic so don't care as much but those links are total conspiracy lunacy mixed with demented anti catholic sentiment from XIX WASP ruled Boston.
1)Protocols were writen by Russian tzarist ochrana (secret politicall police) officer who had links with ultrantionalist organisations like Black hundreds which were in turn influnced by wery anti catholic Russian Ortodox Church.
2) American CFR, Scotish masonery ruling UK and neo marxist EU leadership hate Vatican and catholics, if they're under it orders why EU pursue anti catholic policies?
3) The Author of "Vatican's Assasins"  is nut beliving that Israel is country for rascial Jews only. Check out the audition on INR with him.
4) Constanine didn't make the catholicism the state religion in 315, it act of toleration and recognition, Thodosius make catholicism (which in times was not under rule of papacy) the state religion only in 395, nut given that in the west the army and invading germanic tribes were Arian and Roman Empire in west colapsed in early V century,  the first time all remaining not conquered by muslims  post roman "Europe" was catholic was during Charle le Magne reign around 800. and it lasted only to 1056...
Tha's only few points i made becouse dhimi pride posts were good enough O0; Anyway those links not blamed the Vatican only for Mahomet and  Global warming. ::) :D
Or maybe this is fault of Black pope or "khazarians pretending to be Israelites and inventing the world Jews"
too Newman?  ::)

There's a global conspiracy but not with one wisible centre, it's the matrix of varius groups, competing with one another. You can find the sides claiming the US and it's "sacred constitution" to be the tool and creation of iluminati on net too, and judging from US policy towards Israel, this theory is better than this one.       
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: vatican smoking gun... here we go again...
« Reply #66 on: February 10, 2008, 10:13:23 PM »
Moved back to the general section at Nik's request.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #67 on: February 10, 2008, 10:17:31 PM »
Can somebody spare a straitjacket for our friend Nik?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #68 on: February 10, 2008, 11:18:24 PM »

It's 'funny' that you need to cite the last two popes (out of how many?)  and a period of about 25 years (out of 1700!) to deny the rank anti-semitism of the RCC since 300CE.

I think your point is well-made here.  The anti-semitism of the Catholic Church heirarchy is well-documented.  That is not to bash their religious faith, it is to state fact on how the institution itself was run. 

As far as Barry Chamish is concerned, I think it would take more sufficient documentation than he has to offer in order to prove some of his conclusions to be credible and/or correct.  That said, he is not a complete hack, and to cast him off as crazy outright would be silly.  He HAS uncovered some very groundbreaking research.  What he CAN document is convincing.  The strength is lacking where he has less documentation, and this includes his more wild theories and conclusions.  For instance, he correctly asserted that Shimon Peres and Yossi Beilin were making deals with the Vatican to divide Jerusalem as part of Oslo.  It came to light later on that they had deals on certain holy sites being bequeathed to the Vatican per agreement with these two fellows, and Barry was vindicated in his earlier statements.  That said, we now see that the continuation of Oslo, Annapolis, has the design for a divided Jerusalem between east and west, Jewish and moooslimm.  So we see that there was something to what he said, but it does not seem on the surface that the whole city will fall under Rome's control.  This remains to be seen.  Perhaps in the event of a potential conflict there is an agreement with Rome.  Who knows? 

I think certain of his arguments are stronger and more well-documented than others, and certain are very speculative, lacking enough evidence to be convincing.  I don't think it's fair to call him a complete loon.  Rather, I think someone should research his claims thoroughly, what evidence he offers, and make decisions based on various claims as to which are believable and which aren't.  I think it has been well established that the Catholic Church would like a piece of Jerusalem.  Chamish himself did indeed have a very inside perspective to the goings-on of the Israeli govt back when he was in Israel doing journalism. 

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #69 on: February 13, 2008, 08:53:25 PM »
thanks for the re-post...

thanks for the strait-jacket...

thanks for the memories... nik. out...
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #70 on: February 18, 2008, 05:11:52 PM »
I don't think that Vatican can control US policy or give the Jerusalem to Palestinians; even in medival times the RCC was not omnipotent, and since then they lost teritory, power and influence to first protestants and later secularists; they do not like Jews or Israel but we have to be frank; Who Does?     

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #71 on: February 18, 2008, 09:03:17 PM »
they do not like Jews or Israel but we have to be frank; Who Does?     
what do u have to base this on?

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #72 on: February 21, 2008, 07:32:18 AM »

On UN resolutions voting record for example.... ::)

Love your Enemy

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #73 on: February 21, 2008, 11:52:08 AM »

The Vatican does not even vote in the UN.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #74 on: February 21, 2008, 12:52:03 PM »

The Vatican does not even vote in the UN.

But allmost all of the UN is notoriusly voting agianst Israel, the Jewish state become the burden stone for all the nations.   

Love your Enemy