Author Topic: vatican smoking gun... here we go again...  (Read 13189 times)

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
Re: vatican smoking gun... here we go again...
« Reply #75 on: February 21, 2008, 01:18:57 PM »
they do not like Jews or Israel but we have to be frank; Who Does?     
what do u have to base this on?

On UN resolutions voting record for example.... ::)
The Vatican does not even vote in the UN.

But allmost all of the UN is notoriusly voting agianst Israel, the Jewish state become the burden stone for all the nations.   
That is true. So why did u single out the Vatican? They are just observers at the UN.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #76 on: February 21, 2008, 01:28:31 PM »

But allmost all of the UN is notoriusly voting agianst Israel, the Jewish state become the burden stone for all the nations.   
That is true. So why did u single out the Vatican? They are just observers at the UN.

Me? I puted this to not concentrate or singe out them becouse it's pointless and harming to our couse. It's like bashing the rabbi Yosef. My point was that Vatican don't like Jews just like the rest of the world but not more. the Holy is not working 24h/per day  7d/week to get you. that's paranoid.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #77 on: February 21, 2008, 02:12:48 PM »

Me? I puted this to not concentrate or singe out them becouse it's pointless and harming to our couse. It's like bashing the rabbi Yosef. My point was that Vatican don't like Jews just like the rest of the world but not more. the Holy is not working 24h/per day  7d/week to get you. that's paranoid.
I wish the Vatican was stronger on Israel but to say that the Vatican does not like Jews is complete nonsense.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #78 on: February 24, 2008, 07:24:48 AM »

I wish the Vatican was stronger on Israel but to say that the Vatican does not like Jews is complete nonsense.

Come on they coud get rid of this swine Micheal Sabah from the post of latin patriarche after he publicly declared that he don't recognise Israel for start; they're taking a lot about reconcilation with Jews but their actions are at least say lacking... Popes visting sinogues (mosques and pagan temples etc... too) are sign of Vaticans drift towards one world religion not  healthy respect towards Judaism. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #79 on: February 24, 2008, 07:28:07 AM »
no it isn't... you're just afraid of the truth...
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."