Author Topic: Is the constituton party any good  (Read 903 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Is the constituton party any good
« on: February 01, 2008, 10:23:23 AM »
They never have a candidate for president and are they anti semitic.Former congressman Bob Smith once mentiond he left them because they were anti Catholic
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 06:49:56 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Is the constituton party any good
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 10:29:25 AM »
I'm looking for a third party to vote for too. I don't think, at this point, after what I've been reading the past few days, that I could vote with good conscience in November for any of the three front runners.

I still need to vote because if you don't use a right, you can lose it. However, I will not be voting for McCain, Hillary, or Obama.
I really might not vote i know your supposed to but why wait on lines to vote for 2 people who will be the same
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 04:40:42 PM »
They are anti-ISrael.

Just dont vote, and wait until 2012 when we have a Loyalist Party Candidate.

Brian

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2008, 06:42:41 PM »
They are anti-ISrael.

Just dont vote, and wait until 2012 when we have a Loyalist Party Candidate.

Brian

Since when are Constitutionalists anti Israel?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2008, 08:03:00 PM »
Their is no point in voting anymore. It's not like in the olden days when your vote meant something. Now you will just be putting your name next to a shvartza muslim or Juan Mccain.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2008, 08:07:40 PM »
Their is no point in voting anymore. It's not like in the olden days when your vote meant something. Now you will just be putting your name next to a shvartza muslim or Juan Mccain.

Well, basically that's what it might come down to unless we have a Revolution to stop McPain

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2008, 08:53:38 PM »
Your analysis of the vote now being worthless is correct.

But, as to why this is the situation we face, is not related to the candidates.

The problem being overlooked is a corrupt and extralegal system, whereby two corrupt political parties have seized the system, and are now in collusion with the mass media corporations in the use of non-constitutional methods such as "primaries" and "phony scripted TV debates" which the majority of the public never question, to suddenly "announce" to the public their "choice" of the stooges most willing to obey those truly in power behind the scenes.

So...being a given that you will have a "choice" of voting for incompetent and corrupt candidates, the "outcome" of the election will matter little at this point in our history.

I know one thing for certain--whoever wins the Presidency will inherit a total nightmare with few if any options for turning matters around.

p.s.--I've just been informed by relatives in another part of the U.S. that the local "Jewish Community Newspaper" is advising all of the Jews to vote for Obama, because he loves the Jews and will represent "diversity".  I wish I was just making this up, but I'm not.  The "local leaders" are convincing all the Jews to believe that Obama is "the greatest friend Israel has ever had!".

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2008, 08:54:55 PM »
Geez insanity

Shot at 2010-01-03