Author Topic: Coulter Ben Pesach says vote for Hillary Sodom  (Read 12693 times)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Coulter Ben Pesach says vote for Hillary Sodom
« Reply #75 on: June 08, 2008, 01:05:42 PM »
Obama's candidacy to be "The First Mulatto" President of The United States of America has put the shine back on a political slogan long in disuse:

Beware the Yellow Peril

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #76 on: June 10, 2008, 10:59:11 PM »
JTF is now opposed to Ann Coulter.

JTf is inconsistant.  JTF has come to appoint where it is NOT in American's best interest to support Israel.  That's why I personally have chosen Israel over America

Get a clue.  It is against the entire world's interest to support ANYTHING the traitorous leftist fifth column running Israel right now wants to do.  They are globalists who want to destroy Israel.  This is against our interest, and against the American people's interest.   JTF isn't about blindly "supporting the state of Israel."  If the govt does something evil, we don't support it.  We support THE JEWISH PEOPLE and the JEWS LIVING IN ISRAEL.   To support that, we all know the basics (no land give-aways, no surrendering to Muslims, no phony peace agreements, no letting missiles rain down on your citizens).  This would be a truly strong state of Israel that we in JTF support.  With a strong Israel like that, it IS in the interests of America and the rest of the free world for Israel to stand up to the terrorist Muslims. 

In the current state of affairs, the traitorous Israeli govt works in the same interests as the traitorous globalist elements of the American govt and multinational corporations.  This is not in the interests of JTF and the Jewish people OR the American people.

Stop trying to obfuscate the issue and confuse people.

You can't have dual loyalties.
A classic neo-Nazi's rallying cry.  We don't have dual anything.

Another thing, Vancier's prediction in 2002 was that Jeb Bush would get the Republican nomination after Jorgé was done with his fascistic reign.  He was wrong. 

So?  Did you think he was a prophet?  Tool.

And years from now we may still see Jeb get a nomination.  The Bush family has a lot of power.

We have to keep in mind that Vancier (Ben Pesach) could be working for someone else now. 

Huh?  LOL.  Another scare tactic, huh?  If CHAIM is working for someone doing all these great things he does, then I like whatever person he is working for.

He could have been subverted

Or you could be a paranoid idiot.  I'll go with the latter.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #77 on: June 10, 2008, 11:11:35 PM »

Do you think circumcision is the same now as we did it originally?  Hmm...  Maybe the Herodian puppet régime of rome had something to do with it.  You can start your history lesson by reading about a fellow named John Kellogg and then you can move on to Morris Fishbein.

LOL another ridiculous lie.  The Herodian regime of Rome did not manipulate the Jews to change their religious practices or beliefs.  In fact, hundreds of thousands of Jews DIED FIGHTING AGAINST ROME to defend these beliefs.  There were times when certain practices were outlawed and had to be practiced in secret or in private (for example, Shabbat) as outright persecution of the Jews, but never did Rome instruct our rabbis or the Jews on how they should change the way they do a given mitzvot nor would they ever concede to such pressure or instruction even if it did exist (which it didn't).  This "theory" of yours is out of the "shape-shifter reptilians came down from Mars and stole the whitehouse"  category.   Ironically you cite John Kellogg and Morris fishbein to support your lie about circumcision when Kellogg has been shown to not know what he's talking about specifically on that topic, and fishbein is a guy who failed anatomy in med school.

While we are at it, why don't we cite Galen or Hippocrates to explain why current physicians don't know what they are doing.   ;D
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 11:14:51 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2008, 01:02:51 AM »
How can you betray me Chaim?  I used to be a loyal follower.

בגדת בי. בגדת בי

:'( :'( :'(

Loyal follower? I HIGHLY doubt that!
Besides, its not Chaim's fault that Coulter would rather be pro hiltary than pro-McCain.

Me too  ;D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #79 on: June 11, 2008, 01:03:48 AM »
Hmph.
 "Coulter ben Pesach" I suppose you received my email ANN  >:(.  You DID say that you were going to campaign for Hillary. GET GOING. Where is SHE now?  

Why did you NOT CONFRONT McCain, ONE ON ONE? What? No publicity? How many times did Chaim & David ask Queen Ann to come to JTF? You were a LOTAL follower? PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS.
 "Ann" if that is YOU.....you dont even hold a candle to Chaim ben Pesach or David ben Moshe, see, "Ann" they DONT WANT to save this nation, and make a BUCK while they are trying to do it. Thats the DIFFERENCE.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #80 on: June 11, 2008, 01:18:12 AM »
Honestly you must be kidding. What exactly are you trying to say here. Its plain to see your only mission here is to insult Chaim. Find yourself some other place to play. Unless you have a better argument we are not buying your garbage.

You're a disgrace to Judaism and Jews.  I believe it was one of the founding fathers who said that a patriot is a hard thing to come by in the begining and then everyone joins him once his cause becomes popular.

I spent many a night, after a long trek home from work, in the freezing cold, on my computer, debating, fighting, fighting the information war for Israel, debunking Moslems.  I must have made at least 10,000 individual posts on the internet defending Israel from eurotrash nazis and their moslem cohorts.

Now I see kike judenrat left wing Jews suddenly as "The voice" for this movement.  These rotten kikes.  They don't know what a republic is, they don't know what emancipation is, they don't know what "we the people" means, and lastly, they don't know jack excrement about Judaism.

Go and read the American constitution and the bill of rights.  Then go and read a little about Jewish history.  Learn a little bit about your people from an historical point of view.

How are Americans supposed to give a excrement about Israel?  The fight is not for the shetachim!!!  The fight is for the very FREEDOMS of the people of Israel.  You can give a billion dollars to the settlers, the deep rooted marxist fascist government of Israel is going to give it away.

You keep feeding the beast, and you will not win.  No, Israel is not the Or La'Amim, the American constitution is.  You will never have a strong Israel if you do not have a strong America.  Untill people like you and vancier get your heads out of your donkeys and realize this, than you are carrying on a futile war.

Yes, support Israel.  But only if you are going to move there.  If you are going to stay in America, then America comes first, and Israel second.

This jerk gets on here about once every 2/3 months. The last time he raved on about all the 'millions' Chaim makes out of JTF!

No.  I posted once a year ago.  A post to the tune of this one but it was immediately deleted by 'lisa' and I was subsequently banned.

Thanks for banning me.  Next time try banning my IP address, you might have more luck, temporarily.

It's funny that someone who promoted JTF in it's internet infancy, someone who was the person responsible for spreading it accross message boards (Vancier started with his "post us on message boards" tirade after I, a very respected member of a large message board, advertised there on a constant basis), should now be banned from the long overdue jtf message board.

What's next, you're going to hire scientology's lawyers to stalk me?

Wow... this person needs a serious dose of lithium.
Did you join the Daily KOS?
 I, personally am for USA first. I get banned EVERYWHERE now, I'm not holding some personal vendetta for it. WHY ARE YOU? And, you KNEW about Ann, long b4 everyone else?  Well, here is YOUR dose of reality from a PATRIOT of USA.. IF you ARE on The AMERICA STREET, you don't admonish those who are fighting FOR IT. I tell people CONSTANTLY that Ann is all about $. So, you are not the only one who has seen this. Your remarks are WHY you get yourself banned. So, the Q is, how much time do you spend on PALTALK?  ;)  because, according to this post, it looks as thoughyou LIVE there. Are we suppose to be "offended" that you know Chaims name in "English?" WHY dont you take this "TYPE" fight up with BARACK HUSSEIN MOHAMMED OBAMA- whos OTHER name is BARRY SOETORO.   The movie Moonstruck comes to mind here to me, with this "BRAVE" poster... "SNAP OUT OF IT"
  If you WANT to HELP America, THIS is NOT the place to dump on people. And if you are a "MAN" you have DISGRACED yourself, by attacking a WOMAN. GROW UP.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates