Author Topic: APES HAVE BEAT APES!!!!!  (Read 1752 times)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
APES HAVE BEAT APES!!!!!
« on: February 03, 2008, 10:11:16 PM »
UNBE-*blankin*-BELIEVABLE!!!! The Giants against all odds have defeated the undefeated cheating Patriots! I don't think I've ever cheered so loud in my life! I never thought the Giants would even make it past the first playoff round! Now the Pats undefeated season means absolutely nothing and this is everything for the Giants! The greatest game and greatest Superbowls of all time!!! I now believe in miracles!!! Yay GIANTS!!!!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 10:17:04 PM by Daniel »

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: APES HAVE BEAT APES!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 10:18:39 PM »
What do you mean undefeated season?  Their season ended tonight and they are 18-1.  I'm not a Giants fan, but I love to root for the underdogs and this was one of the best Super Bowl games I've ever seen.  A 5th seeded team beating the Patriots dynasty is nothing short of legendary.  I thought the Giants were through after Brady's amazing drive, but then that escaped tackle by Manning and the unbelievable catch.  That was a truly incredible play.  I lost my voice after screaming after that play and the final touchdown, and I'm not even a Giants fan! 

Go Giants!  You New Yorkers have a reason to celebrate tonight!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2008, 10:29:14 PM »
Why do you think the NY teams win a lot more then any other? More Jews in NY. But seriously I dont care that much about it, but I did watch the first few and last few minutes of the game.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2008, 10:30:10 PM »
What do you mean undefeated season?  Their season ended tonight and they are 18-1.  I'm not a Giants fan, but I love to root for the underdogs and this was one of the best Super Bowl games I've ever seen.  A 5th seeded team beating the Patriots dynasty is nothing short of legendary.  I thought the Giants were through after Brady's amazing drive, but then that escaped tackle by Manning and the unbelievable catch.  That was a truly incredible play.  I lost my voice after screaming after that play and the final touchdown, and I'm not even a Giants fan! 

Go Giants!  You New Yorkers have a reason to celebrate tonight!

I was referring to their undefeated "regular" season and undefeated season "up to this point"! But yes, you're right, they certainly didn't finish with a complete undefeated season. They lost the only game which counted the most and the Giants won the game that counted the most! This is a game and moment that will certainly be remembered for a lifetime!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2008, 10:32:23 PM »
Why do you think the NY teams win a lot more then any other? More Jews in NY. But seriously I dont care that much about it, but I did watch the first few and last few minutes of the game.

Hey! Why not! So many people blame the Jews for so many things that they have nothing to do with. So why not give credit to the Jews now for the same!  O0

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2008, 10:34:59 PM »
They were also 2-2 in the pre-season. But they still won the most games ever because The Dolphins went undefeated and won The Super Bowl with only 14 regular season games.

That might be true. But it's still completely irrelevant now. The Cheatriots still lost the last game, the game that counted the most which completely puts a damper on their previous undefeated season, and the Big Blue GMen won all the games that counted the most!

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2008, 10:37:02 PM »

Hey! Why not! So many people blame the Jews for so many things that they have nothing to do with. So why not give credit to the Jews now for the same!  O0

1 thing is that I wish we (Jews) would be as much excited about our Holy Torah, that G-d gave us, His special treasure , as the people are excited about a game. We should learn from their enthusiasm and excitement about a lousy game, and we should at least match that when learning all the Divine Information that G-d has given us. Something that will last with us forever.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2008, 10:46:36 PM »

1 thing is that I wish we (Jews) would be as much excited about our Holy Torah, that G-d gave us, His special treasure , as the people are excited about a game. We should learn from their enthusiasm and excitement about a lousy game, and we should at least match that when learning all the Divine Information that G-d has given us. Something that will last with us forever.

Hey, I'm agnostic. But seeing the miracle tonight now carries over and makes me more likely to believe that miracles can actually happen in more substantive areas. If and when Chaim is allowed into Israel, the feeling that I'm experiencing right now will be just as enthusiastic and ecstatic!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2008, 12:40:57 AM »

Hey, I'm agnostic. But seeing the miracle tonight now carries over and makes me more likely to believe that miracles can actually happen in more substantive areas. If and when Chaim is allowed into Israel, the feeling that I'm experiencing right now will be just as enthusiastic and ecstatic!

The Giants winning is not a miracle.. They worked and played hard to win. 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2008, 01:50:42 AM »
Let's not get too dramatic, though it was a good game. O0

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2008, 02:22:56 AM »
Wooptie friggin doo. Whites are going crazy over one ape team beating another ape team, if there was anything I could care less about, I'll let you know.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2008, 02:31:15 AM »
Tom Brady played like Cindy Brady.   And the Pats will now not be remembered for their flawless regular season, they will be remembered as the ones that lost the Superbowl. haha.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2008, 06:17:18 PM »

Well then go learn about the Torah and the Divine information it has. (to KNOW what G-d expects and wants you to.