Author Topic: Israel MUST obey U.S.  (Read 3421 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Israel MUST obey U.S.
« on: February 04, 2008, 07:09:54 AM »
That means the saudis as the u.s. obeys the saudis and Kuwatis          http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/140927   

U.S. News & World Report: Israel Subservient to U.S.

(IsraelNN.com) Israel is a "client state" of the United States and should understand "it must be dependent upon a great power," U.S. News & World Report editor Mort Zuckerman said on Shalom TV. Zuckerman, a long-time supported of Israel who two weeks ago headlined Palestinian Authority (PA) incitement in his magazine, asserted that Israel must work to maintain the friendship of the American government.

He added that Israel's cooperating with Bush's Annapolis peace initiative is a price that Israel must pay for the friendship. "Israel has to do it for the United States," he asserted. However, he said he is pessimistic about any success in the peace initiative.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: Israel MUST obey U.S.
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 07:40:47 AM »
Yes be obiedient little kikes or perish, just like I century kingdom of Judea to her "friend and ally" the SPQR. maybe Shmolmert is edomite A-rab like Herod was. ::)  :-\
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2008, 08:08:57 AM »
Yes be obiedient little kikes or perish, just like I century kingdom of Judea to her "friend and ally" the SPQR. maybe Shmolmert is edomite A-rab like Herod was. ::)  :-\
I would'nt be suprised
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2008, 10:02:45 AM »
Very strange story.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2008, 10:56:33 AM »
I thought it was so . I am not surprised.
For years, the Jewish State is being sabotaged by the USA and others.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Wojtila

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2008, 11:10:22 AM »

As long as america is not turning against the holy land of Israel, then i can sleep well at night! O0
Hate list:
1.Nazis
2.Russia/Communist
3.Muzzies
4.Europeans
5.Jew haters
6.mexicans in America
7.Black People in America
8.Some Asien people in america
7.Poland!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2008, 11:22:23 AM »

As long as america is not turning against the holy land of Israel, then i can sleep well at night! O0
It is doing all the time, asking Israel to give up land to please the nazi-ar-apes, to get saudi oil.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Wojtila

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2008, 11:48:06 AM »

As long as America is not turning against the holy land of Israel, then i can sleep well at night! O0
It is doing all the time, asking Israel to give up land to please the nazi-ar-apes, to get saudi oil.

But the saudi government are with the Israeli gov right? :(

Hate list:
1.Nazis
2.Russia/Communist
3.Muzzies
4.Europeans
5.Jew haters
6.mexicans in America
7.Black People in America
8.Some Asien people in america
7.Poland!

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2008, 11:50:57 AM »

When your state is not really independent you can't sleep at night!

But the saudi government are with the Israeli gov right?

Of course not. Read Hatred's Kingdom by Dore Gold.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2008, 12:35:02 PM »
The Israeli establishment is indeed collaborating with muslim nazis.
I am sure that these people don't give a damn about the Jews that live in Israel, as they probably can leave the country, once it gets too hot under their feet, and live outside.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2008, 03:27:01 PM »

When your state is not really independent you can't sleep at night!

But the saudi government are with the Israeli gov right?

Of course not. Read Hatred's Kingdom by Dore Gold.

I woud rather say that US, EU and Israel's goverments are with Saudis, in their pockets. Read Eurabia by Bat Yeor. But you can sleep well there will be piece untill Israelis are not backed into corner and forced to resist. There's Iran/Syria/ Hezbollah too of course they can break Saudi plan they're stupid impatient musslime jew haters, they won't wait twenty years untill Arab refugees will vote Israel out of existance.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm