Author Topic: Regarding the Detractors of Vlaams Belang  (Read 1415 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Regarding the Detractors of Vlaams Belang
« on: February 04, 2008, 09:16:04 PM »
Regarding the Detractors of Vlaams Belang
http://globalpolitician.com/24076-belgium
Fjordman - 2/4/2008

Several prominent blogs are at it again with accusations against various European groups. Despite what The Australian newspaper claims, the British National Party did not participate at the meeting to establish “Cities against Islamization.” They also did not participate at the Counter-Jihad Conference in October, because they carry too much baggage with them, including open anti-Semitism.

I understand, however, the deep frustration of native Brits who have to watch as their country disappears right in front of them, and have few real alternatives to turn to. If the BNP gets more support, this is only due to the failure or outright betrayal of the established parties in the UK and throughout the European Union. If the mainstream parties want to restore the public’s faith in them then they have to address their concerns, permanently end Muslim immigration, and take a long break from mass immigration in general.

Since I’m already here, I would like to ask VB’s detractors a question. They have warned against the rise of “Fascists” in Europe, but have never made any attempt to define exactly what “Fascism” is. It’s about time they did that. So what is fascism?

If they answered that, they would notice that people such as Jonah Goldberg argue that Fascism is in many ways a left-wing movement. Daniel Pipes seems to agree, and I have been arguing the same in the past. I have been advocating more free speech in Europe, less government intrusion and more checks and balances on state power, viewpoints as far removed from Fascism as humanly possible.

In contrast, the left-wing comrades of Øyvind Strømmen, the third-rate Norwegian Islam apologist who has for years written disparagingly about Oriana Fallaci, Robert Spencer, Ibn Warraq and other anti-Jihadists and is now enthusiastically linked to by some anti-Jihad blogs, are far closer to the ideals of Fascism and the all-powerful state than I am.
- - - - - - - - -
Moreover, I would like to point out that the only persons throughout this latest blog war who have linked approvingly to an organization whose leading members have advocated genocide against hundreds of millions of people are these same supposedly anti-jihad bloggers. One of the co-founders of Swedish extreme left-wing organization Expo, Tobias Hübinette, wrote in 1996 that “To feel and even think that the white race is inferior in every conceivable way is natural with regards to its history and current actions. Let the Western countries of the white race perish in blood and suffering. Long live the multicultural, racially mixed and classless ecological society! Long live anarchy!”

Hübinette continued working for Expo after he had made this open call for the extermination of every white person on the planet. Expo has received public support for their work for “Multicultural tolerance.”

This “anti-racist” organization was used by the critics of Sverigedemokraterna as a primary source regarding Swedish politics, despite the fact that I warned against doing so. These detractors should be decent enough to publicly apologize for linking approvingly to an organization whose co-founder has called for the extermination of every single person of European origins, especially since they are so concerned about the supposed “extremism” of others.

I should also mention that Expo a few weeks ago published a report entitled “The war against Islam” about the rise of “organized Islamophobia” in the West. They especially focused on a network of “Islamophobic blogs” that warned against the spread of sharia and “should probably be banned.” Some of the blogs mentioned were the same ones that use Expo as a valued source!

So self-righteous blogs link approvingly to an organization which thinks they are dangerous and Islamophobic, and should probably be banned by law. The term “useful idiots” does come to mind.

Various high-minded people are concerned that the anti-Jihad movement can be infiltrated by political extremists. I agree, although I would be at least as concerned regarding left-wing extremists as right-wing extremists. Judging from the uncritical way Expo and similar organizations have been linked, I am tempted to conclude that somebody is indeed being used as a tool by groups with a secret agenda.

And it’s not me.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Regarding the Detractors of Vlaams Belang
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 04:51:31 PM »
To feel and even think that the white race is inferior in every conceivable way is natural with regards to its history and current actions. Let the Western countries of the white race perish in blood and suffering. Long live the multicultural, racially mixed and classless ecological society! Long live anarchy!”

He is a red rat and he deserve to be killed.  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: Regarding the Detractors of Vlaams Belang
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 05:46:45 PM »
Amen to this. Good night to everyone here including Erika. O0
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm