Author Topic: Something interesting on Huckabees site  (Read 3260 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Something interesting on Huckabees site
« on: February 05, 2008, 10:45:33 PM »
Here is Huckabees Israel section on his site. I was wondering what you guys thought of the video on there.
http://www.mikehuckabee.com/?FuseAction=Issues.View&Issue_id=3
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Re: Something interesting on Huckabees site
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 11:05:22 PM »
I love Huckabbee's support of Israel and especially the settlements
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 11:43:03 AM »
UGGH!!!!! FOR THE LAST F*****G TIME, HUCKSTER DOES NOT SUPPORT ISRAEL!!! EVERY ONE OF YOU HAS BEEN HAD! LOOK AT HIS OWN WORDS FROM JANUARY 2007!!!!!

http://www.ontheissues.org/2008/Mike_Huckabee_Foreign_Policy.htm

Quote from: Mike Huckabee
Support Israel as strategic ally, but respect Palestine

I've visited Israel 9 times, and strongly believe in its right to exist & the important example it has set forth in its seriousness toward its own security as well as the admirable expectation it has of its people to be stakeholders in its preservation. Even though I support Israel, its boundaries, and its future, and believe its alliance with the US is one of great strategic value, a conversation with a Palestinian reminded me that the issue is not simple.

The Palestinian was relocated had been told one day that he would be relocated to a Palestinian camp and that his neighborhood would be occupied by Israelis. It was always easy to me to understand why the Jews, having been displaced for thousands of years, would feel a divine right to return to the land promised to their forefathers and previously taken from them. But Palestinians are still human beings who deserve to be treated respectfully since they personally have not done wrong and now are being forced from what has been their home. (Chaimfan's note--WTF is this coming from a so-called supporter of Israel?)
Do you all take delight in being idiotic sheep, or are you oblivious that you are?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 01:44:00 PM »
I think I'd have better luck reasoning with Nation of Islam members.  ::) :-\

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 05:15:23 PM »
Yes, Huckster was fooling us all along

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2008, 05:17:30 PM »

Huckabee can give less then a damn about anyone of us.  He knows and he knew when he first started there is no way he is going to win and he is a politician.  They all say some crap to get people interested.  He is full of it.  And C.F. is correct in this matter and I am glad someone understands around here.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2008, 05:20:19 PM »

Huckabee can give less then a damn about anyone of us.  He knows and he knew when he first started there is no way he is going to win and he is a politician.  They all say some crap to get people interested.  He is full of it.  And C.F. is correct in this matter and I am glad someone understands around here.

I agree, C.F. is right on this matter, but Huckster sure did a decent job fooling some of us :D ;)

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2008, 05:35:32 PM »
Q: Should Israel give up the West Bank?
A: No, I don't think so. I have been to Israel 9 times. I have been all throughout the Middle East. Anyone who goes to Israel, and just understands the unique geography and the unique tension that surrounds that area, it would be very problematic for Israel to give up the West Bank, from their own standpoint of security. The same thing with the Golan Heights--giving up the Golan Heights makes most of Galilee a sitting target. Now it's their government. They'll make that decision, not me. But I certainly could not encourage them to give up the West Bank.
Q: If they're not going to give up the West Bank or the Golan Heights, what are they going to negotiate about?

A: There are a lot of options that involve other territory that doesn't have to include the West Bank or the Golan Heights. But let's be honest, there is not going to be some instant kumbaya moment. The best we can hope for is that there will be some level of loosening of the hostilities.
Source: CNN Late Edition: 2007 presidential series with Wolf Blitzer Nov 25, 2007

Not yet ready for two-state solution for Israel & Palestine Q: Do you support a two-state solution, Israel and Palestine side by side, as Pres. Bush says he supports?
A: Well, I would want to see where that side-by-side exists, because if you do something that puts the Israelis in a position of ultimate vulnerability, that may not be a healthy solution. You've got to realize that there are people in that region who have stated that their primary purpose is to annihilate Israel, to do away with them. And if you surround them by hostility and give them very little room in which to maneuver, you may not have created anything other than a very, very temporary peace, but for a long-term disaster.

Q: So I guess you're not ready to endorse a two-state solution yet?

A: Not until you see where those two states are going to be located and whether or not there is going to be some guarantee of security and concessions on the part of the nations that would surround Israel. And the Israelis would have to be comfortable with it.

Don't pressure Israel to give up land for promise of peace
Q: Past presidents have expected Israel to give up land, not for peace but for the promise of peace. With this mindset, Pres. Bush introduced the "roadmap" in 2003, yet 60 terrorist acts are attempted & 300 rockets fall every month in Israel. Will you stand behind Israel to not give up land for unfulfilled promises of peace, even in the face of opposition of European & Arab countries?
HUCKABEE: Yes.

Huckabee is best you can get guys. BTW even  Paul the "Nazi" is better than Bush. :D
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2008, 07:02:22 PM »
Ultra, look at the timing and dates of Huckster's views. Back when he was a nobody (getting less attention than Duncan Hunter and Tancredo), Huck was voicing sympathy for the Arab Muslim Nazis. A few months later, when his candidacy was growing and it looked like he could actually win some decent support, he started supporting Israel and claiming he was against "not one inch" of concession.

Which one is the real Huckster?

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2008, 07:23:34 PM »
I'm not American so can't answer this, but Hukabee is damn convincing in whatever his agenda is, plus American will sooner elect another catholic than mormon, who is another fake BTW. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2008, 08:36:13 PM »
I'm not American so can't answer this, but Hukabee is damn convincing in whatever his agenda is, plus American will sooner elect another catholic than mormon, who is another fake BTW. 
Romney views his presidential campaign as an investment. And it doesnt seem to be paying off
KAHANE TZADAK!

Sergio 11

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2008, 08:44:52 PM »
I am not sure whether Huckabee is a genuine supporter for the state of Israel....

maybe he is I don't know, i'm not him.. what i do know is that he is a fundementalist Baptist minister and believes that the state of Israel needs to be intact for the next world for the messiah to come through revelations...

if he genuinely cared about Israel he would have stated that at least in strategic standpoint that if Israel were to be weakened or fall (G-d forbid) this would be a huge burden on America as it the last defensible outpost against the threat of the Muslim world

He is against the Israel giving up any land but is this just because of his religious stance or does he genuinely care...

Its just something to think about...
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 08:49:17 PM by Sergio 11 »

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2008, 08:59:35 PM »
I am not sure whether Huckabee is a genuine supporter for the state of Israel....

maybe he is I don't know, i'm not him.. what i do know is that he is a fundementalist Baptist minister and believes that the state of Israel needs to be intact for the next world for the messiah to come through revelations...

if he genuinely cared about Israel he would have stated that at least in strategic standpoint that if Israel were to be weakened or fall (G-d forbid) this would be a huge burden on America as it the last defensible outpost against the threat of the Muslim world

He is against the Israel giving up any land but is this just because of his religious stance or does he genuinely care...

Its just something to think about...
even if it is because of his religious stance, who are we to complain? help is help and if its a religious thing its fine
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2008, 11:23:09 PM »
In all honesty, it's not even worth arguing over this as all these candidates suck. That is why I didn't vote.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2008, 01:14:22 AM »
So many have been quick to call Huckabee inappropriate names that just don't suit his overall genuine character.  His support for Israel and traditional values should not be taken with a grain of salt.  The man may have demonstrated "closeness" with McCain but I believe Huckabee sincerely is against the attack machine Romney and his Mormonism, and may be even willing to team up with McCain to see to those ends are met.  Both McCain and Huckabee are Evangelical Baptists.

McCain is not an evangelical. 

Don't bash Mormons.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2008, 10:39:29 AM »
What is wrong with you people. Huckabee is a former Baptist Minister and a Bible believing Christina he is sincere in his support for Israel the settlements and our right to the land.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2008, 01:23:30 PM »
"The best candidate on the issue."  A Southern U.S. Evangelical !  ;)

This is really getting to me CF you wouldn't trust a JTFer if they ran for office. You probley wouldn't trust yourself. Huckabee is trustworthy. And you really need to get that through you head.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh