Author Topic: Is Montana Nazi haven?  (Read 3589 times)

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Is Montana Nazi haven?
« on: February 05, 2008, 11:30:24 PM »
how did Ron paul finish second there? McCain got first. Are there that many Neo-Nazis in Montana?!!!!
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Re: Is Montana Nazi haven?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 12:11:00 AM »
Yes, I think it's a hotbed.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 12:19:33 AM »
There are a lot of trees, water and open space in Montana.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 12:29:35 AM »
There are a lot of trees, water and open space in Montana.
Are you a geographical wizard or something? :-[ :-\

No, just a Wizard.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 07:23:38 AM »
No i visited a friend there ,alot of individualiststhey like gun rights no taxes libertarians not nazis or anti Jewish
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2008, 08:04:55 AM »
No i visited a friend there ,alot of individualiststhey like gun rights no taxes libertarians not nazis or anti Jewish

Those might be the "professionals" supporting him, but if you don't believe Paul has a strong following with Nazis you are heavily misguided!  His positions are very similar to those of the anti-Semite Charles Lindbergh who urged America to stay neutral with Germany while blaming Jews for being "war agitators"... :o ::) :-X :-[

I agree Paul is anti Israel but Montanna is'nt filled with Anti Israel people
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2008, 07:55:19 PM »
This is the real reason:
http://www.helenair.com/articles/2008/01/02/montana/c05010208_01.txt

The system was set up in a way that Paul supporters took advantage of.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2008, 08:29:03 PM »
This is the real reason:
http://www.helenair.com/articles/2008/01/02/montana/c05010208_01.txt

The system was set up in a way that Paul supporters took advantage of.
so he just beat the system! Lousy Paul!
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2008, 08:53:30 PM »
At least Paul is one piece of garbage we don't have to seriously worry about, as he doesn't have a chance in hell. O0

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2008, 08:54:37 PM »
At least Paul is one piece of garbage we don't have to seriously worry about, as he doesn't have a chance in hell. O0
true, at least not this year, but the more support he gets the more encouraged he will be to run again
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2008, 08:32:48 AM »
No, of course lot of nazis like guns and hate goverment but the same is true for Yesha settlers. Having the guts and brains to actualy buy land and survive in the mountains is above the mayority of nazi wanabies.  ::)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2008, 09:34:54 AM »
No, of course lot of nazis like guns and hate goverment but the same is true for Yesha settlers. Having the guts and brains to actualy buy land and survive in the mountains is above the mayority of nazi wanabies.  ::)

I have land in rural areas as well with lots of woods and what not. Nothing wrong with being out in the country ;)

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2008, 11:56:11 AM »

I have land in rural areas as well with lots of woods and what not. Nothing wrong with being out in the country ;)

Quite the contrary, everything is right about being 'out in the country'.