Author Topic: Chaim's second video on responding to Muslim terrorism really revs me up!  (Read 934 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
If Israel only had Jewish leaders like Chaim, man oh man, the Arabs would get theirs!!  Those Arabs need some Jewish bombs in their dirty market places,  and their toilet hole Mosques.  Bombs are something even a dumb sand Arab understands.     KABOOM   KABOOM

We need Chaim in Israel right now!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Chaim's second video on responding to Muslim terrorism really revs me up!
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 11:48:11 PM »
If we teach the muslims that anything they do that is against us, will be retaliated 1000x stronger,
their terrorism will stop.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 11:51:42 PM »
If we teach the muslims that anything they do that is against us, will be retaliated 1000x stronger,
their terrorism will stop.
Buddy, the Arabs need to pay!  Those Arabs have murdered thousands of Jews.  It makes me wanna cry.  Instead of an eye for an eye,  it needs to be 10,000  Arab eyes for one Jewish eye.   

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2008, 12:07:33 AM »
And believe me, the Jews need to terrorize those Arabs, the same way the arabs terrorize the Jews.  The Arabs must feel the same kind of fear, pain and death that they give to the Jews only 10,000 times worse and more painful

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2008, 12:13:47 AM »
Matter of fact:  I'm against risking Jewish lives even planting bombs.  Those Arab towns need to be carpet bombed, I mean saturation bombings.  Nothing left, no buildings, no Arabs, no nothing!