Author Topic: M.Savage vowed to establish National American Party  (Read 2373 times)

Offline irGUN

• New JTFer
M.Savage vowed to establish National American Party
« on: February 06, 2008, 11:47:38 PM »
I've heard today on Michael Savage radio talk show that Michael vowed to build National American Party in November 2008.
He is going to mobilize a lot of professional and powerful people to establish really solid organization.
I think this is a good chance for us to become massive movement by cooperation with him because he has enough connections and money
to give a good start up.
I know Chaim doesn't like him but Savage has a lot of common points of view with us.He is a little strange guy but He is a real conservative in my opinion.
Still, I think there is might be solution to raise some money for our own movement.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: M.Savage vowed to establish National American Party
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 11:48:24 PM »
I wouldn't trust him.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 11:51:42 PM »
It's not a bad idea...but we should be careful of how we approach people like this...Chaim is a smart man so if it was a matter of benefiting this movement to become a mass movement, it's worth a shot..But it woudl be wrong to rely on someone to make this movement a mass movement.  We should approach situations and opportunites like these with vigilance and even strike a deal so that nobody screws us.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2008, 01:06:03 AM »
Dr. Savage said that if he wins his law suit against CAIR, then, and only then, he will establish the American Nationalist Party.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2008, 02:04:19 AM »
Ive been waiting for this.  I hate all other 3rd party options, but this I like.   But M. Savage is sometimes ALL TALK, so I would give this a 10-20% possibility of happening.  If it  does, Vito may be interested in becoming a part of this, and I would gladly merge our party with theres if he does.   BUT AGAIN, its still UNLIKELY!!!!

I applaud nearly everything Michael he has done.  And Chaim needs to wake up and support Michael.
I know he's a secular Jew, but he is VERY pro-religion and Pro-Israel!!

Brian

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2008, 08:14:28 AM »
Ive been waiting for this.  I hate all other 3rd party options, but this I like.   But M. Savage is sometimes ALL TALK, so I would give this a 10-20% possibility of happening.  If it  does, Vito may be interested in becoming a part of this, and I would gladly merge our party with theres if he does.   BUT AGAIN, its still UNLIKELY!!!!

I applaud nearly everything Michael he has done.  And Chaim needs to wake up and support Michael.

Brian

Yes you already have the infrastructure
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Madeline

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2008, 08:52:21 AM »
I hope he does it.  He says he's not the person to actually lead it though, and I'd agree with him.  However, he can motivate lots of conservatives to think about running for local political offices as Independents with a nationalist agenda.

By the way, has anybody joined Brigitte Gabriel's American Congress for Truth? http://www.americancongressfortruth.com/

I have, and I'm waiting to see what they do.  In NYC, they've scheduled a free speech rally for Monday, 2/18, in front of the Holiday Inn at 57 Street between 9th and 10th Avenues at noon.

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2008, 09:40:55 AM »
I know Chaim doesn't like him...

I too am well aware that Chaim isn't a fan of Michael Savage. He has publicly chastised Savage on several occasions. And I definitely do take Chaim's opinions of people in the media extremely seriously. Chaim has the uncanny ability to separate the wheat from the chaf when it comes to both political and media related issues. I await his official broadcast response to the idea of Michael Savage establishing a new political party. It should be interesting and enlightening.
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2008, 10:11:42 AM »
Hey, It's something JTF would be doing IF we were a Mass Movement...

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2008, 10:17:40 AM »
In 2007 Savage denounced Giuliani & Romney as "phony conservatives" because they refused to be interviewed on his Savage Nation radio show.

Then Savage promised his listeners that he would himself run for President of the United States if he received _x_ amount of online votes on his personal website.

Within a short time, he received the votes.

Immediately Savage said on his show that he was "raising the bar" ... he wanted double the original number of online votes before he would leave radio and run for President.

Within several more weeks, Savage had received far more votes on his website than he had requested.

The final tally of "one-vote-per-listener" votes for Savage indicated that Savage had more support than did any of the Democrat or Republican candidates!

Then, Savage announced to the world that he had no intentions whatsoever of running for office, insisting that he was merely a "talk-show host".

This week, Savage boasts that "after the next elections" he will, in response to the American people having no representation, and only if he wins his lawsuit against CAIR [so all listeners should go online and use PayPal to donate to his Legal Defense Fund] become the founder of a new political party representing all disenfranchised voters--The Nationalist Party![/i]

Don't hold your breath.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2008, 10:24:04 AM »
The question i would ask Savage'if you have all the votes for President that your site posts then why do you have only 20000 donating to your anti cair dfense fund?'
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2008, 10:32:33 AM »

Brian

it's not about chaim supporting Mike savage..it's also the other way around.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2008, 10:40:42 AM »
It's just a ploy to make himself seem important.  Savage nation blows anyway.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2008, 10:41:10 AM »
It's not a bad idea...but we should be careful of how we approach people like this...Chaim is a smart man so if it was a matter of benefiting this movement to become a mass movement, it's worth a shot..But it woudl be wrong to rely on someone to make this movement a mass movement.  We should approach situations and opportunites like these with vigilance and even strike a deal so that nobody screws us.

Yes we need to ba careful but it is woth a shot.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2008, 10:51:23 AM »
briann:  "..I applaud nearly everything Michael he has done.  And Chaim needs to wake up and support Michael.
I know he's a secular Jew, but he is VERY pro-religion and Pro-Israel!!.."

As a syndicated talkshow host, Savage does do a lot of good.

As man of his word who will actually fulfill his rhetoric with action, Savage will always leave his "true believers" hung out to dry.

That is because of the fact that Michael Savage is earning millions of dollars each year as long as America remains in trouble.

In the final analysis, Savage is "Talk Show Entertainment" which provides a "ratings-based" source of profit for himself and his advertisers by enabling the disenfranchised American populace an opportunity to "vent" their unending frustrations through a surrogate representative.

Savage maintains his "ratings" through encouraging his listeners to sincerely believe in him as someone who will lead them in restoring America to its former greatness.

Approximately every 6 months, Savage does a "bait and switch" from one promised agenda on to another, newer, and more meaningful cause.

The result is twofold:

1) A renewal of contract for The Savage Nation radio show paying Savage millions more than the previous year...

2) A growing listenership remaining loyal to Savage for another six months and tuning in The Savage Nation each and every day for their "conservative fix".

In a very real sense, Savage serves the interests of "the power brokers" who have seized control of the U.S.

Like Michael Savage, "the powers behind the throne" have no intention of ever again allowing America to be a sovereign Constitutional Republic, because they derive their vast incomes only so long as America is broken and can not be repaired, short of an armed revolt.

Chaim Ben Pesach is correct in his judgement of Savage.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2008, 12:13:16 PM »
Yes, I know what you re saying.  THAT is why I said Savage is sometimes ALL TALK, and thats why I give this a slim chance of happening.  And yes, he's an entertainer, like other talk radio hosts, so ratings DO come first.

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!! savage has done some amazing things.   He is the ONLY host who explicitly says that ISLAM must be stopped.  NOT ISLAMOfascism.   I know he waivers on this issue a about 10% of the time, but the other 90% of the time, he is right on!!!!  He is the ONLY one who has gotten CAIR pissed off enough about his rhetoric against Islam that they have filed suit against him.

I dont mean to fish for support here, but Help me out guys!!!!!!!!  :)

Brian

Offline Madeline

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2008, 07:07:20 PM »

Brian, I'm listening to Savage in the background as I write.  I like the guy.  Allright, he flip flops, he entertains, he makes tons of money (is that wrong?), he is not religious, maybe he picks up some insights from Chaim (that would be smart of him). 

But the guy is smart!  And he's got guts.  He's standing up to CAIR and his attorney is putting them on trial for their terrorist links.  They are out to bust them, which is more than our own gov't is trying to do!  He understands a lot of history and how it relates to current events.

As for what looks like sucking up to Muslims, I don't like hearing it but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on this, which might be that he's trying to wrap his mind around the fact that they are human too, underneath the hideous ideology.  It's one thing to have to harden your heart against your enemy in wartime, and it's another thing not to even know you are doing that.  Could be he's trying to know that, which sounds like weakness, but isn't. 

Yes, I know what you re saying.  THAT is why I said Savage is sometimes ALL TALK, and thats why I give this a slim chance of happening.  And yes, he's an entertainer, like other talk radio hosts, so ratings DO come first.

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!! savage has done some amazing things.   He is the ONLY host who explicitly says that ISLAM must be stopped.  NOT ISLAMOfascism.   I know he waivers on this issue a about 10% of the time, but the other 90% of the time, he is right on!!!!  He is the ONLY one who has gotten CAIR pissed off enough about his rhetoric against Islam that they have filed suit against him.

Brian

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2008, 07:33:50 PM »

Brian, I'm listening to Savage in the background as I write.  I like the guy.  Allright, he flip flops, he entertains, he makes tons of money (is that wrong?), he is not religious, maybe he picks up some insights from Chaim (that would be smart of him). 

But the guy is smart!  And he's got guts.  He's standing up to CAIR and his attorney is putting them on trial for their terrorist links.  They are out to bust them, which is more than our own gov't is trying to do!  He understands a lot of history and how it relates to current events.

As for what looks like sucking up to Muslims, I don't like hearing it but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on this, which might be that he's trying to wrap his mind around the fact that they are human too, underneath the hideous ideology.  It's one thing to have to harden your heart against your enemy in wartime, and it's another thing not to even know you are doing that.  Could be he's trying to know that, which sounds like weakness, but isn't. 

Brian

I would rather be around this guy than McCain, Huckabee, Romney, Hannity, Rush, Newt, etc...

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2008, 12:24:29 PM »
Briann:  "...I dont mean to fish for support here, but Help me out guys!!!!!!!!..."

Just keep listening...

Any day now he's going to start a rant about the need for a Fakestinian State and the sufferings of the Fakestinians.

In many ways he's identical to a phony politician.

He "burns the candle at both ends" so that when a Muslim calls, he can say "...You know I'm on record for the legitimate rights of the Fakestinians to have their own Fakestinian State...".

In addition, he constantly excoriates the American Jewish populace, saying "There is not ONE real Jewish leader to be found anywhere in the world today!"..."NOT ONE!"

He absolutely refuses to acknowledge JTF or Chaim Ben Pesach, because he knows that if there really is one Jewish voice of leadership, he'll lose ratings because many listeners will no longer consider Savage as THE only Jewish voice of truth & conservatism, and will want to listen to Chaim.

Savage KNOWS he is going to win his lawsuit against CAIR.

Immediately afterwards he is going to announce that the stress and strain of such an intense legal battle has depleted his energy & funding, and he will say that "current events" no longer are cause for "a third political party", because it will split the conservative cause and make it weaker than it already is.

Offline irGUN

• New JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2008, 11:03:36 PM »
Briann:  "...I dont mean to fish for support here, but Help me out guys!!!!!!!!..."

Just keep listening...

That's exactly what I meant.

newman

« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2008, 12:14:13 AM »
America NEEDS a new conservative, nationalist, constitutional party.

The republicans today are less conservative than the democrats of the 1970s.